AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Who am I? I'm a student and I'm a complete n00b of the cam world and this forum! But I heard that there's good and juicy advice here so I came to join! I also eat a lot, like often.

heya
im yolanda. im a new camgirl! i used to be a nurse, then i though fuck it, i wanna be a circus artist, then i realised art aint gonna pay for itself and here i am.
amber has got her shit down - love people like you - sooo important for their respective communities! mwah xx

Hello, my name's Bobbi! I'm new here, and I'd like to start camming.
Unfortunately, I have no earthly idea how to start!
Can someone help me?
xx

I'm Julia. :) I cammed for the first time today! After months of reading about it on sites such as this one, I finally was brave enough to try it. It was awesome! Although I hardly had any viewers, I still really enjoyed it. You'll be seeing more of me!

Hello, I go by Nora and I'm a trans girl interested in doing pics and maybe camming at some point if I get enough confidence. I've never really done this but I've thought about it a lot through my late teens and early twenties, which I'm still in technically.
I like gaming, skateboarding, want to be a language translator at some point in my life.
Would appreciate any tips and help!! Thanks in advance. :shame:

Hey there! I'm Ellie, and very new to camming, just started on chaturbate last week and looking into giving mfc soon. So far I'm having a lot of fun and have made a few new friends in the process! I'm just trying to learn how to use all the apps and bots now lol. I'm happy to meet you all :)

This isn't awkward at all lol. No, but really, I'm loving this site so far. I'm Jillian. I've been around the community for a long time, mostly in the background, and finally I'm trying to transition into a full time model. About me... former personal trainer and nanny. I love fitness, baking, sports, women, etc so this just seemed like a really good way to mesh all that I love and turn it into a living.

Ayoo I'm Syl Summers and I just started camming on MFC this week. It's been a lot of fun and I've already learned so much in this first week... like offering games makes it sooooo much more fun than just sitting around waiting for tokens. This forum is awesome and I was scouring it for weeks before I went live.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Howdy, everyone! I'm new at camming / cam girling. I just started 4 days ago.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hello! My Name is marrissa, I am 24, and i am new here! I have been on MFC and Chaturbate for about a month now. I love playing video games. I love Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Star Wars, Harley Quinn, Mermaids and unicorns, I like to Shuffle in my free time (dance) and my motto in life is Kitties, TItties, and Fiddies $$$

Hello, I go by Nora and I'm a trans girl interested in doing pics and maybe camming at some point if I get enough confidence. I've never really done this but I've thought about it a lot through my late teens and early twenties, which I'm still in technically.
I like gaming, skateboarding, want to be a language translator at some point in my life.
Would appreciate any tips and help!! Thanks in advance. :shame:

Just know that there's a fanbase for everyone! You just have to be persistent and patient. The biggest regret I have is that I took so long getting started. Log on to a site, stick to your comfort zone. Feel things out a bit. If that means you're not showing any skin and it's just you and one person having conversations all week, at least you'll be gaining experience and exposure. Seriously! You got this!

Just know that there's a fanbase for everyone! You just have to be persistent and patient. The biggest regret I have is that I took so long getting started. Log on to a site, stick to your comfort zone. Feel things out a bit. If that means you're not showing any skin and it's just you and one person having conversations all week, at least you'll be gaining experience and exposure. Seriously! You got this!

You can do cams without showing skin? I had no idea. How does that work if I may ask. That's pretty cool to be honest!

I'm honestly very nervous about camming but would love to do it.

Hey guys !

New here :)
Stage name is ImMeganLive
Been a camgirl for 3 years now. Camming on different cam sites.

From Montreal Canada

Anybody from the surroundings :)?

Hello, my name's Bobbi! I'm new here, and I'd like to start camming.
Unfortunately, I have no earthly idea how to start!
Can someone help me?
xx
Hey meowmix
I just started too
I think AmberCutie has a chat
I started on Chaturbate
You just go and make an account, send them some id pics, and then go on air.
The other popular sites I've seen are MyFreeCams, Streamate, and Camster. Then there's various others and niche sites like kink chat sites.
They're all going to have different rules, commission, and payment dates. So find one that suits you.
Then you just need basic cam equipment and anything else you might be curious about you can hunt for here.

Hey : ) My name is Sophia, tryng to get vertified on chaturbate but it's a nightmare !! I look to "young" I am 22 and submitted my documents many times, wanted to try to get vertified with you on one of your threads. Tried emailing shirley and support many times.

Greetings. I am Mindlover, aka Alex. aka Producer1, aka Thor. I am a lover of women, both real and virtual.
I want to thank all of my virtual lovers for sharing their genuine intimate private pleasure with me over the last 8 years.
And to AmberCutie, a special thanks for running this forum, and sharing her pleasure in a more public setting.
I adore you all! And as soon as I get back on my feet financially, I will be back at the chat rooms following my
"Ladies First ALWAYS...and second if the need it...and..." primary rule.
Please let me hear from you.
ENJOY!
All for YOU,
Thor Alexander

You can do cams without showing skin? I had no idea. How does that work if I may ask. That's pretty cool to be honest!

I'm honestly very nervous about camming but would love to do it.

That's one of my favorite things about MFC. I've seen models like Kickaz do extremely well with almost no nudity at all. I've seen lesser known models just practice their guitars and collect tips for that. Don't be scared to start out small, and then allow yourself to grow into your comfort zone. You don't want to overextend for fans. Always be thinking the quality of your regulars over the quantity.

Is it possible to change my profile name from Antonion to Antonio?

Might want to mention @AmberCutie directly (I did it for ya with her name and the @ symbol). It's difficult to catch everyone's wants with so many posts otherwise.

hello everyone, my name is jops fernandez, also known as @crackerwhore on twitter! looking to start camming as soon as i do my research and as soon as i buy equipment :) really looking forward to it. ever since i started posting my nudes publicly on twitter i slowly realized that i genuinely enjoy showing off my body and being sexual while viewed, so i thought i should capitalize on what i have :)

i will be asking a lot of questions because even though i'm very interested to become a cam model i actually haven't participated much in the community (since viewing is not my thang, performing is), so be nice! happy to be here :)