AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm Bellona. I thought to myself "what one name will categorize me perfectly?" Bellona, lover of horror movies, sarcasm queen, foodie, fitness focused.

I'm Suki aka sukisoko from CB. (I know the name sounds Japanese but it's an Avatar reference. Sometimes I wish I could change it haha).

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Heyo! I'm a new model -- only been camming for 2 weeks and I have enjoyed it so far! Super happy to find a community like this! :D

Hi, I'm Richard, and I enjoy spending time with Cam models online, and have met some amazing ladies, despite only being active a short time!

Hi there, I'm Tessira, but you all can call me Tess. I've been with my husband for 15 years and recently learned I hit the freaky chick jackpot when he suggested I start camming, which is something I've been dying to talk to him about for the last couple of years. I've lost over 50 pounds since February and am finally starting to feel more sexual now and on my way to hot as hell with the help of surgeries, diet and exercise. I have a long road, and I know it takes time to gain popularity, but I think that this is an amazing opportunity to open so many future doors for my husband and me. Since my husband and I only just recently decided to start camming, I've decided the best thing we can do right now is to build up a collection and make sure we have a perfect space to serve as a studio at first and for when we aren't traveling and taking the show on the road, before I go on air. I've also got to make sure I have the right system to support content, and a great Firewall to protect it. Plus, I need to make sure my skills are honed lol. Also I'm bisexual and open to collaboration for girl on girl and also both mmf and ffm threesomes once I am live and have the availability to meet up. I am currently a bbw but am working my way down to a thick voluptuous, some of us aren't born to be as thin as an aspen tree lol. So this ended up being a novel... Hahaha

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Hello everyone! I am Ginger, an experienced, mature cam model. Thanks for adding me!

hiiii. i used to be on here ages ago but forgot my username and password hahaha.

i have been super inconsistent camming but want to get back into it! i cam on mfc and am non-nude.
so just peaking and checking things out and hoping to contribute to this cute lil community ^-^

Hey Everyone, Im GodAss18 New to Camming starting On Chaturbate. Looking foward to talking with you all and progressing my bio

Hola!

My name is Sage, I am 21, and artsy as fuck. I have been on MGF for almost 3 1/2 years and Chaturbate for about 2 years (on & off).
I was not able to be consistent enough to get on MFC (have had a model page for about a year or so) and didnt wanna ruin my new cam girl status.
I have everything I need equipment wise...

Does anyone have recommendations or a schedule of how to maintain your sites?

Hey all!!

I'm Ant, 27, and I started last week on Chaturbate as both solo and with my partner, Emma.

My username is: sowhatskraken
Twitter: sowhatskrakencb

Learnt quite a lot already, and looking forward to being an active member on here and learning even more!

Much Love! x

Hi,

i am Boris. A Member on different Cam-Sites since a few years.
Found this forum and i look forward to read (and post) about these and that ;)

Let's have all a great time together!

Hi! I'm Alexa :p Amber's twitter brought me here , so I've been curious about this community. I am kinda passive cam-model because firstly I work somewere, secondly i like to be on cam but I have my own fears about it, but I try to cheer myself and get my ass online and make some friends in my free time. :p

Hello all! I am just a simple guy who saw some people asking for help on this forum. So, I thought I would sign up. A friend of mine is an MFC model. So, I have a little bit of perspective from both sides.

I also help her out with her account issues many times - including working on her profile. Because of this, I have begun to learn a lot about MFC profiles. I have found it interesting because I am a programmer.

If you need any help, I would be glad to try to help!

Take care!

Heyyyyyyyy..

I go by Alexa Blue online :) Im from Queensland :) Ive been stalking all I could on Ambers forum for the past few years as I've been camming on and off (MFC) for about three years, so I'm on a comeback at the moment and want to stay doing it this time.

xx