AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Heyyyyyyyy..

I go by Alexa Blue online :) Im from Queensland :) Ive been stalking all I could on Ambers forum for the past few years as I've been camming on and off (MFC) for about three years, so I'm on a comeback at the moment and want to stay doing it this time.

xx
I see ppl say MFC a lot -- which company is thay abrevited for .. I've been using Internet modeling - live cam / webcammodels

I see ppl say MFC a lot -- which company is thay abrevited for .. I've been using Internet modeling - live cam / webcammodels
MFC is MyFreeCams.

Sorry to hear you're with InternetModeling. They take money from you for basically nothing and your contract won't let you sign up directly with the sites they have you on for like a year. :(

I wish more girls knew about crap like this before they got into camming.

Reactions: Lorelei
Hey, everyone! My name is chai and I'm currently on chaturbate and occasionally post photos/videos to ELM :) I'm pretty new to all of this but have had a blast so far! I'm currently a more then full time student, love all things outdoors, and am kinky/poly. This site looks fantastic and has already helped answer some of my questions! Hopefully I'll be able to get to know some of you better :kiss:

Hello all! I go by Alina online, I started camming on chaturbate about two years ago, and I'm back online now after a long, relationship induced break! Been stalking these forums for the last few years as well, even before I ever considered camming as a real option for me! I'm excited to be back, and looking forward to all I can learn on here once I'm verified!!

MFC is MyFreeCams.

Sorry to hear you're with InternetModeling. They take money from you for basically nothing and your contract won't let you sign up directly with the sites they have you on for like a year. :(

I wish more girls knew about crap like this before they got into camming.
Which companies do you suggest??

Which companies do you suggest??
Companies? None. Sign up directly with a site, no studio (InternetModeling is a studio.)

Reactions: AlexysLuna
HELLO! I'm Ella Mae... I sell content on manyvids and youkandy and just started on MFC! This site has been a HUGE help so i decided I should probably join and make some friends!! :)

Hi my name is lore, I'm new as a broadcaster on chaturbate, I'm still getting problems to get on the first page.

Hey bbz! I'm Kayla, currently only on manyvids and planning to try out MFC this week. Super new to ACF but also camming in general. I've read a lot and I listen to sexworkbb podcast religiously. I did some sugar stuff in 2014/2015 but my social anxiety was getting too extreme. I believe the safety of my home mixed with my sexual personality is the best combo for me right now! Loving all the info

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
I am so excited I found this site !!! I am new to camming and am starting at a later age (44). Of course I have a lot of questions and I'm confident many will be answered on this site !

Hi everyone!

I go by Galactica Thick and I'm a 31yr old, bisexual, polyamorous, geeky, natural (stretch marks and all), super curvy, Latina, mom and cammer from Central Texas. I had been a bartender all my life before camming, and hustling my looks for tips on drinks looks silly to me now compared to the life of camming. I've also been a web developer since I was 19. Side gigs are kinda my life. Despite all these things, I'm a hippie, through and through. I smoke recreationally. I take hallucinogens as a spiritual practice. I'm seriously into space themed sci-fi. I've watched every episode of every incarnation of Star Trek no less than 3x for original series, 23x times for others, while I've seen TNG no less than 2,000x. I'm sorry if it's offensive, but Lwaxana Troi is absolutely my favorite character!!! Firefly is my next fav series. I also built (myself) an off grid home on some acres.... I call the land Serenity Valley, the house Serenity, and my room Inara's Shuttle. My shuttle is adorned with patterned wood and white doors just like the ship, a mural of the night sky, and a light fixture I fashioned out of a hand painted Kaylee's parasol I made. It's safe to say, I'm OBSESSED. I also love Stargate, Alien, Predator, Lexx, and Battlestar Galactica (hence the name)... And more.
I'm seriously bisexual. And that's why I practice polyamory. It suits me as I feel incomplete without BOTH sexes in my life. I'm currently only with a man, I love him dearly, but I'm so ever patiently waiting for a woman to love.

I'm only on Chaturbate at the moment, as I've only sort of just started. But I'm looking forward to trying others and I'd love suggestions. I think I want to try KinkLife, Streamate, and Camster. I cam mostly with my mam and a few days a week alone. I'm into kink, vanilla, and a little bit of anal play. I'm working on getting some content on my Manyvids and you can find me on Snapchat, Twitter, and Tumblr soon. I'm also hoping to supplement with Skype and Texting.

I would REALLY love to make friends! Either here in the virtual world or here in Texas! I would love to meet someone to CAN WITH too!!!!!!! Please don't hesitate to contact me!

Attachments

• 20170610_150019.jpg
    20170610_150019.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170621_145456.jpg
    20170621_145456.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170607_123530.jpg
    20170607_123530.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170410_170426.jpg
    20170410_170426.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Hi! I'm Aly, I'm new to camming (2 weeks now) but not totally new to this website so i thought its about time I stop lurking around and join in the fun! :shame: When I am not on MFC you'll find me in NY hanging out with my cats, and trying my hardest to find good horror movies on netflix :blackalien:

Greetings , i like cams and hot cam girls , found this site, now here in thread , learning , watching , tipping , not to be rude shall be my start point , there are so many, i am only one.

Hi! I'm Bellamy. I'm a chubby mom who loves watching TV and eating food. I haven't started camming yet but I plan to this week. I'm pretty boring but hopefully I can keep some people's attention enough so that this can be my job.

Greetings my name is Aulora Sans I am on Myfree cams and I just joined streamate. I am also a stripper when I am at stripping weight lol, I enjoy networking and having meeting new people. I am in NYC area. I have been a member of niteflirt for ever lol. I truly enjoy what I do. I also have a furbaby who I love. I am also a tarot card reader.

Hello, I'm a new cam girl. Well, woman as I'm 30. I work a vanilla job and am in college so am struggling to maintain a schedule online. I'm vegan, an avid reader and my hobbies include painting, cooking, yoga and horseback riding.

I'm very pleased to be here!

hi I am an owner of a start up adult production company. I am not here to offend or mislead any one. My best friend Miss Alisa Lamoure and my self came up with an idea. This idea came from watching adult movies that seems just a lil disgusting..lol..I mean we both like story line movies. it just they are unrealistic. Now I'm not bashing any one again. its just after the sex was over the movie did not hold our interest. So we formed the ALP company. Specializing in ebony goddess worshiping a BDS&M.. well not so much the M. WE ARE WORKING ON IT. Now the problem we are facing is the 1.we are black 2.we are black and doing BDS&M 3. it seems like no one take this as serious as we do. 4. we are having a real problem finding sites that pay us fairly. I would like to put this out there. I personally like feminist movies. Not all women like to be savagely fucked in the bedroom. As a young fatherless child i learn more about what women liked from the older movies then the more aggressive ones of the 80's. I learn as a man women really don't enjoy "rough" sex all the time. Some do but not the majority. So i as that child who could be watching one of my productions would like them to learn as i have. So i hope that this site welcomes us with open arms and maybe guild us along the way as to what site are best and legal and we make the movies that will mold a generations of lovers. Peace and free love for all. We own all rights to photos and videos. To date we have filmed 8 movies. Alisa Lamoures only scene that we dont own can be found on www.platinumpicturesinc.com... This is not a promo. Just for those that don't believe in us.

Attachments

• 2017-05-4--23-53-14.jpeg
    2017-05-4--23-53-14.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1