AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Im Brittney! Chaturbate Cam model. I cam with my BF and occasionally other women (Thats when we make the most on CB $$$) Basically joined here as another way to try and find a Unicorn to cam with us. and For all the other helpful forums. everytime i have a camming question and I type it in google this website appears so I figured I mine as well sign up :)

Hey! I'm SnowwyLynx and I'm pretty new to all of this. I've signed up with a few sites but since I'm still in the research phase I haven't actually done anything yet lol!

I'm Em.
I like slow walks on the beach and starry nights. Nahh just kidding, I like metal music and hikes. I can be cute or weird. Its always different with me. I'm a blast for sure no matter what though!

Hi! I'm ChocolateChuck! My girlfriend and I are a designer/programmer couple and have decided to hit the road for as long as we can. We are both very liberal in our views and decided that camming would be something we could be really great at and have a lot of fun doing while we do web development and application development permanently from the road.

We want to create incredibly high production value content and to film on balconies, beaches, and outdoor beautiful/exotic locations. Will likely try to get local cammers involved as we travel from place to place and cross market with those cammers we meet on the road.

Our goal is to raise the couple's camming quality standard to unprecedented levels and gain a huge following through well-maintained and designed blog/instagram/social presence and content.

These are lofty goals but everything we do we try to do with excellence. Hopefully we'll succeed here, too!

I look forward to chatting with you and learning from you all as we get started. :)

I'm Arielle! I wanna be a model. Working on it in the next couple days here. Trying to get a lot of info quickly so I thought I'd join the forum to see what's up! :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Hi there!! Im a semi new model and am looking to educate myself more on how to make as much $$$ as possible caming. I mwed to maley profole on mfc and CH sweet I need to learn how to sell videos on my profile I need to learn how to connect my love ants vibrator two Chaturbate and MFC because I cannot figure that out either. I've got a lot of learning to do to get good at this but I'm not going to stop until I get it

Ok, you asked, I'll respond.
I've been traveling for over 3 years - retired at 62 1/2, looked at what the U.S. was becoming and decided it wasn't my cup of tea.
Fricken people are destroying the country from within - don't need Russia's help in sending the U.S. down the toilet. And they ain't going to use any of my tax dollars to do it with. I left and don't pay any taxes to support anything in the U.S. Dumb assholes.
So, in my travels have hired my share of hookers. Somehow, ran across Chaturbate and thought, "Hot damn, that looks like it would be fun!"
So, I've got 3 hookers here who don't want to hook, just poor girls that need money. They're Venezuelan and fled their country to hook in Colombia. Venezuela is a shit country - no food on the shelves, violent demonstrations, government's killing their own people. Shit hole, if you ask me.
Anywho, my approach with the models - goals for tipping are for family and children living back in Venezuela first, then dildos, computers, etc. are asked to tip towards. I pay the girls daily what they earn. I keep 100 tokens towards whatever they're trying to earn money for - dildos cost around $35 here, computers run around $500. So, we take the 100 tips and apply it towards these things.
Seems to be working well. Daily, we are increasing each girls tips. I'm kind of their cheerleaders while we broadcast. I'll step in if a viewer wants to see a blowjob or a fuck. But, if the girls are making money on their own, I just explain to the audience what the purpose of the room is and why the girls are on cam
And I'm hoping CB tips me on time, because I pay the girls daily what they earn in tips. Gotten to the point I'm having to go to the bank each day to pay them - which is a good thing for the girls - they're making money. Problem for me I'm getting killed with fees!!! But, I'll figure something out
They'll strip, fuck, give me blow jobs but everything costs tips. Learned quickly on that.
Have two good guys that moderate for us, and they love the girls I work with. They do a great job at moderating too!
Of course, when one of the girls gets a jackpot of a tip, they following day my site is banned.
I've emailed CB, over and over, emailed Shirley (I think that's her name) from here.
One of the moderators sent me a pic of my site on CB with a big "BANNED" on it.
My camera appears fine, connect with flash player, but no broadcasting.
Nothing from CB telling me I was banned.
So, retired guy, living most mens dreams, and CB bans my account and I've got no way of finding out what the problem is. That's why I joined this forum.
I found Shirley (gosh, I hope that's her name) and since I sign up, I can't find her anyplace!!
So, that's it about me.
If anybody has any ides on how to solve my problem, I'd greatly appreciate it.
And yes, all of us are approved - verified one girl twice, me about 4 times and one girl once. But, everyone is verified.
Hope you enjoyed the story.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
TravelingMonger

Pretty much brand new to the wide world of camming and this forum has already been a great help to me! So thank you all. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

So Im not the best at introductions but I shall try. Im an mfc camgirl and started end of Feb 2017. Mostly been going at it alone and learning along the way. I hope to meet other girls who are nerds, geeks, gamers and into science like me. I have 2 degrees in biology and am working on a vet tech degree. Im a visual artist as well and want to share my artwork to.

So Im not the best at introductions but I shall try. Im an mfc camgirl and started end of Feb 2017. Mostly been going at it alone and learning along the way. I hope to meet other girls who are nerds, geeks, gamers and into science like me. I have 2 degrees in biology and am working on a vet tech degree. Im a visual artist as well and want to share my artwork to.
I love your name.

Hello. I'm just a guy who moderates on CB and helps models improve their page. I found a link to this forum on google.

Welcome everyone!
some might recognize from MFC. Looking forward to making a presence here and getting your advice on things!
Just remember, you're here in the MO as well now to as a model, not a customer. Please treat your interaction with us as such. :) It can make some ladies extremely uncomfortable that a man who comes from the MFC(or any other site looking at majority ladies) customer base is here with us behind the scenes as a model. I know I'm late to the party with this, but am just now going through the introductions.

Reactions: JessikaLynx
Hello everyone! My name's Sakura :) And I go by SakuraRising on MFC where I broadcast about 5 days a week.

I stumbled across this forum from google searches and I'm really glad I came across this, as I think it'll be really awesome to interact and hopefully talk to other cam models as well, since I never have before. :)
Relatively new to the camming world, I tried it out about 4 years ago but it didn't last long and since then so much has changed! Surprisingly glad that I decided to come back around.

As in introducing myself a bit more... I'm a full time college student, so broadcasting/camming works really well with my ridiculous school schedule.
I'm HUGE into gaming! I can talk about it forever, along with anime .... and food, obviously.
I'm really friendly and just a goof, love joking around and laughing.. So I'm looking forward to being more active on this forum. :)

Hi there everybody, my name is Brian Stevenson aka CollegeStud92 from Chaturbate. I'm a bi sexual male cam model looking to put some serious time and effort in. In case anyone cares I'm 7.5 inches with a clean bill of health. Always looking for other camera to possibly team up with. Males, Females or Couples!

Hello! I'm Allana, I'm an active, full time cam model on myfreecams, but new to this site, are new members not able to start forums/ask questions? I'm in need of a place to ask questions about a few things.

Okay, so I'm Hedy (short e sound), and I've been camming for just over a year for shits, giggles, and a bit of extra scratch on the side. My situation suddenly lost stability, and now camming MATTERS to me. I'm learning everything I can, enjoy what I do, and appreciate those that have taught me along the way. The CamGirlWiki page has been an invaluable resource, so thanks for putting that beauty together! I started on webcammodels, but currently I mostly work on CB, and I'm STILL trying to find my foothold. I hope to learn a bit from this forum. Hi, y'all!