AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey, I'm Kitty, 26 and from Europe. I love cats, Harry Potter & body modification. :) I'm very new to this cam thing, but I really like it. It helps a lot with my self esteem issues. I have problems with my mental health, so it's hard to have a schedule right now. Almost impossible for me, but I'm trying.
I'm on chaturbate right now, but I might be trying MFC soon.
Happy to be here!

oh nooooo so many cuties... :shame::p

I'm Savannah but I like to go by Savvy! I actually started on MFC a few years ago, left for awhile and now I'm back in action! I live in the mountains and like to spend most of my time out in the wilderness surrounding my house with my dogs, there's nothing quite like it and I feel truly blessed. I'm a huge home body and like to spend my days taking care of my plants and chickens, cooking delicious meals, and reading (although these days I usually listen to audiobooks because they fit into a busy lifestyle...)!

I really love the sense of community and mutual appreciation that's glowing from every corner of this site. y'all are the real MVPs.

hello homosapiens.
sike, I'm Jade on and off again camgirl.
Currently i'm making some F'ng Spaghetti and tomato basil bread.
hopefully it's dank. I can't really cook so we'll see.
but yuhhh.
much love!

Hello! I am Jenny, a camgirl on MFC. I've been camming about two months now, still trying to work out all the kinks. I also work a day job, i'm 25, and hope camming becomes my full time job someday.

I'm Amelia, AmeliaAnnxoxo on MFC. I've been camming for about 3 weeks now haha. Still trying to find my rhythm and build my audience so come by and say hello! I need all the help I can get here so any advice is appreciated, hoping to join the models only area soon!

I also do burlesque and aerial silks in my free time so, yeah I'm a performer haha

Hi I'm Burr suicide, I've been around for 1 year 3 months. Been to AVN, been to Xbiz's miami summit and was a nominee. I cam on cam4 and soon MFC (august 1st)

I am Jessa previously known as Janelle Hardy.... I couldn't sign into my streamate so I decided to reinvent myself... I finally have a replacement laptop (was told a month ish ago it was fixed when I asked to have my old account reinstated. But it wasn't so I am coming back with my new account and new laptop) sorry for the confusion.

Hi!
Kara and I are a cam couple on CB and real couple in real life. We've been camming for two months and we have only discovered CB about 4 months ago. Pretty much everything around camming is new for us and we discover things every day.

Our latest, greatest(?), little project we have just completed is to stream in 4K Ultra HD.

We're currently in Austria which is where I'm from and Kara is from the US east coast.

We look forward to connecting with cam models and to chat about the latest stuff and to hopefully get some advice :)

- Karl and Kara

Hi!
Kara and I are a cam couple on CB and real couple in real life. We've been camming for two months and we have only discovered CB about 4 months ago. Pretty much everything around camming is new for us and we discover things every day.

Our latest, greatest(?), little project we have just completed is to stream in 4K Ultra HD.

We're currently in Austria which is where I'm from and Kara is from the US east coast.

We look forward to connecting with cam models and to chat about the latest stuff and to hopefully get some advice :)

- Karl and Kara
MY FAVORITE QUOTE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: KaraInCuffs
I am the light of day and the darkness of night...I...Am...Batman
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

hola mi nombre es sammy_sexx y me gusta jugar con leche, soy una chica joven y divertida. me gustan los juegos y retos. me gusta montar cabello sin ropa lol... no hasta alla no.. hahaha

Hello there! Found this beautiful forum on my off-site journeys, hopefully i'll get to participate on it too. I'm Metalheadlady on webcammodels.com! Kisses

HI! :-D i am totally New to the scene but Wanna get well of Quick.
I would love if i could do this full time so trying to se what i can do at the moment With what i have.
Into som outfits and ive got Some Toys and other things as well to spicy it up.
I am not into dildos as now as i am doing this because I love doing it. Feels right. And after my first real attempt i at least Know i have some people Out there i can have fun With :)
All advice and security guidelines accepted graciously. Hope to Meet Some Awesome people here. And beware. Im gonna do my best.

hello,

my name is chanika and my bf name is david. we are new on this forum and we are camming for a few weeks now. We are on chaturbate as desiretodarkness.

Most of the time its me who is gone be here so i gone tell something about what i like. i like metal music, i am a photographer in my spare time.

Hellloooo :):) My name is Jaimee and I am a super new cam model at MFC. Like when I say new, I mean my first cam session was 2 days ago! OMG it has been SOOO much fun!! I have "virtually" met so many great people all ready! I just can't wait to see whats going to be next for me.

Any whooooo a few of my watchers last night had mentioned this site, I am still learning LOTS about MFC and the whole cam girl business and they were suggesting to login here so I can get access to lots of good info...soo, here I am :)

I'm Carlos, a plastic artist, I met Amber in erotic videos. She has an incredible figure and a way to move her weird body, worthy of a mythology of its own.
But what made me enter this forum is that in ytb, there I found the videos post surgery Amber, and gave me a lot of tenderness, especially in the one that takes its first steps.
I thought like this woman who looked like a devourer of men, a Selene, white, slender, splendid, but with those glasses that gave a touch naif.
Now, suddenly, she appeared, like a small leaf in autumn, taking her first steps as a child, which she is encouraging to be, with a hint of fear in her eyes.
But those feelings are what you project based on your imagination, I do not know Amber but I wanted to tell you this
And I leave a poem of Walt Withman, good afternoon for all
Full of Life, Now

FULL of life, now, compact, visible,
I, forty years old the Eighty-third Year of The States,
To one a century hence, or any number of centuries hence,
To you, yet unborn, these, seeking you.

When you read these, I, that was visible, am become invisible; 5
Now it is you, compact, visible, realizing my poems, seeking me;
Fancying how happy you were, if I could be with you, and become your comrade;
Be it as if I were with you. (Be not too certain but I am now with you.)

I'm Briana, camgirl on chaturbate, mfc and stripchat (which is rarely mentioned here) for over a month, seeking for some helpful stuff and tips on here =)

Im Kay, just here trying to figure out how to find another girl to cam with.
Hello Kay! I'm using your post as an example, not directed just at you specifically...

But I see a lot of comments like this. And I'd like to point out that the best way to find a girl to cam with is to mesh well with them. So show off your personality by interacting at ACF and communities like this, give people a reason to WANT to work with you and to feel like they know you a little.

If anyone signs up here at the forum "just to find a girl to cam with" they'll probably fall flat.

Try using ACF for more than that and I feel your objective will be met naturally in time. :)

Reactions: Lorelei