AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm juniper
I've been a camgirl for 1 1/2 years and joined this before but I don't really get forums so i never posted or got verified but a model friend was talking about something on here earlier and i got nosy and cant see it unless i post some so here goes!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Name is

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
nami is noor
Asian
20s
Love strong womens 2 play with
Hope to find'em here

hey, i'm Rick and dabled in camming for a number of years on and off. I build submarines for a living and enjoy the game of football! I broadcast on chaturbate under the same name and really enjoy using toys

I'm Bri. I'm looking for help with getting some videos of me removed from Anon V. If you've had success with this, please let me know!!

Hi all, I am JJ; female and new to cammming and do not show my face. Two days in on Chaturbate, doing pretty but very curious and pragmatic about how it works with tax etc, especially considering I am not in America (Australia). Would love to know more and get some insight. Having a lot of fun so far and look forward to being active in the community.

Hi there I'm Dylan! I'm not sure exactly how the site works yet so bare with me :kiss:. I do have a couple questions. (They may be a little dumb. I'm still new to the camming world)
Okay.
1. Does MFC do a credit check? If so is there more information about why and when?
2. Is there information that you feel is reliable for filing taxes? I know some businesses and websites are not sex worker friendly. I want to make sure I dot all my I's and cross my T's.

Thanks so much for the help!:h::inlove:

Hey guys, I'm Maddie and I'm an uber noob to camming and the like. Here to absorb all your wisdom :p :h:

Hi, Folks ... I am the Flo of FloAndMo. We are new cam models on Chaturbate. In fact, tonight was our first night. It was fun and there were no shitheads to bring us or the room down. Hoping to check out your forums to learn the ropes, and be more a part of the community. We're an older couple looking for fun and eager to hustle for them thar tokens. All the best to all y'all.

Hey I'm Lila and I just started camming on chaturbate yesterday and I'm genuinely freaking the f*** out I feel like there is so much information that I need to learn and I want to do really well but it's all so overwhelming yiiiikes

Hello everyone, my name is Trashroute and I am a new on this site :) I live in the region of Paris FR. This site is really the best for noobs like me! thank you for all your good advice.

Hey yall! I have been camming for about 4 months and need some tips and positive affirmations! :) i LOVE being online... so why am I not reaping the rewards just yet?

Hola
you can call me Kandi. I have cammed a bit here in there but I feel like I don't quite have it figured out. Also I feel like maybe I suck at the internet. :clap:
anyways.... I like being fun and kinky online, in real life I like cruising on my longboard skateboard, scuba diving and snorkeling, beach walking, chilling with my chihuahua and drinking gin. My fav TV shows are Outlander and Broad City,Ii'm into glitter and wish actually I did yoga. who wants to be my friend:p?

Hiii bbs :h: Intro time. I started camming around 4 years ago, and did that for about a year. Life stuff happened, and I stopped. A little over a month ago, I finally gathered up the courage to dust off the old chaturbate account. It's slow going, and it'll no doubt take me FOREVER to build an active following again, but Im loving it.
Im a rude ranty lady from small town Denmark, bilingual (with english as my first language, long story) I love all kinds of creative crafty things, have a mom bod, and I sing way too often. Also I have an accidental mascot, his name is Unicorn Joe. He says hi too

Hola
you can call me Kandi. I have cammed a bit here in there but I feel like I don't quite have it figured out. Also I feel like maybe I suck at the internet. :clap:
anyways.... I like being fun and kinky online, in real life I like cruising on my longboard skateboard, scuba diving and snorkeling, beach walking, chilling with my chihuahua and drinking gin. My fav TV shows are Outlander and Broad City,Ii'm into glitter and wish actually I did yoga. who wants to be my friend:p?
I feel the same way! I have cammed here and there and made some decent cash but never got the hang of it. I think my biggest barrier is the anxiety I get when my room is empty and I'm just like taking to myself. Lol. I also love drinking gin and Broad City

Anyways, I'm Willa. I work full time in Marketing and am just getting back into trying to make camming my real side gig. When I'm not at the office or on cam, I enjoy true crime pod casts/tv shows, going to spin classes, playing video games and going out for drinks with friends.

OK I am Kay from jamaica instagram @shezavixen I am scorpio ND freaky as fxck check out my personal website scorpionnqueen.com

Hello everyone! FINALLY I FOUND THE THREAD I'M LOOKING FOR. My cam name is Lucy and I am a 23 year old girl who just got into camming this past week. I am your average, girl-next-door type and I have fallen in love with camming because it has really allowed me to open up and meet new people. Hear new stories. I obviously love having all the fun too! Anyways, I'm still lurking around this site and finding answers when questions reveal themselves to me. I'm still warming up to the whole process! Thank you for this site, I can't wait to be a verified model so I can read the hidden trove of help I keep seeing mentioned.