AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm Ariel! I have been camming on Chaturbate for since May. I love it. I do it mostly for the money. Definitely a better deal than most jobs I've had. (Dreading tax season though) I've also been exploring some light kink lately (spanking, riding crop, shibari) My partner and I are also polyamorous. (The relationship started out poly and we are both equally into it being that way which is a first and makes me really happy!) But yeah. He's seen my cam and loves to watch which also makes me happy! My last relationship was basically ruined because of differences in values that came to light when I started camming. Welp, that's about it I guess.

Hello everybody.

I'm a french 25 yo student and I'm here to get to know better what this world looks like !
My girlfriend as actually a camgirl herself, that's probably my motivation.

See you around !

I feel the same way! I have cammed here and there and made some decent cash but never got the hang of it. I think my biggest barrier is the anxiety I get when my room is empty and I'm just like taking to myself. Lol. I also love drinking gin and Broad City

or when no one is typing or tipping and you just ramble on without direction! You what is a bomb drink? a mojito with gin! some people call it a southside.

Hi I'm Ariel! I have been camming on Chaturbate for since May. I love it. I do it mostly for the money. Definitely a better deal than most jobs I've had. (Dreading tax season though) I've also been exploring some light kink lately (spanking, riding crop, shibari) My partner and I are also polyamorous. (The relationship started out poly and we are both equally into it being that way which is a first and makes me really happy!) But yeah. He's seen my cam and loves to watch which also makes me happy! My last relationship was basically ruined because of differences in values that came to light when I started camming. Welp, that's about it I guess.

Thank you for sharing about your poly relationship! I am in one too but it is not really heading in the direction I wanted :( I'm happy you are financially pleased with camming. I might have to give chaturbate a try.

Hello :) There are so many useful threads on here! I've been reading so much I figured it was time to join. haha
I used to cam about 6 years ago and recently decided to try out doing couples shows. I'm new to couples shows and so much as changed in the past 6 years! All of you have been so helpful with updating me on the wonderful world of cam modeling. lol

Hello, everyone! I'm Rhiannon. I'm 24 years old and I've been doing sex work (videos, photos, camming) since 2015, but I took a 2 year break. I'm now back in the industry and I thought I'd finally join the site after being an uber lurker for 2 years. I am active on Tumblr, ELM, and Chaturbate. I'm hoping to be uploading stuff to ManyVids soon, as well. After taking so long off, I'm trying to sort of rebuild what I had and expand, which I've been doing great with. I'm still trying to figure out what the best sites for me are. Doing sex work is my source of income, and it's one that makes me happy. I'm a wife and a mom, and I like to be able to contribute to my family financially and have a little something for me, as well.

hi, I'm Evie. I've been working on private-oriented sites for 2 years and now wanna give mfc a try. nice to meet you. :)

Hello I am Neo! I am recently started caming a few days ago! It is actually fun to do and so far I am enjoying it. I am a nerd/geek, or whatever you want to call it lol. :joyful: I love anime, reading, writing, playing video games, listening to music , and chatting.

I am new to cam though I have fam before with friends that I trust and i wish to get better at caming.:)

Hi everyone! I'm Emily, a new aspiring cam girl! I'm so excited to be here and to get to know you guys a little better!
I'm friendly and sweet, and I love travel, music and fashion.
I'm super new but I'll be adding links, etc to my profile soon so stay tuned!
Xoxo

Hey everyone!
I'm Mandi Vanderbilt! I started camming about a month ago... I'm on Streamate right now and exclusively there. I have opened social media accounts to start promoting myself but I'm not gonna lie... Streamate means it when they say it's "SERIOUS F*CKING BUSINESS" I always found it funny and ironic but I've found it to be the truest thing I've heard about the industry since my start in it. I found that there are tons of questions that I have though that can't seem to be answered unless I found a forum to do it and I'm super excited to start it here! I'm fun loving, super sweet and I'm really hoping to build my brand and turn it into something great. I'm a Mommy and it's the greatest thing I've ever done. I got into camming because my boyfriend has actually been encouraging me to do it since we got together... We've been together for almost a year. I've found in this community that it can be hard to maintain a relationship in this business and I'm also hoping to offer advice to models who may need help in that area. Thanks for reading my long rant about me! Can't wait to be a part of the forum guys!!!

Hi! I'm panda, I recently started selling my snapchat and panties! I really hope to start camming on either MFC or Chaturbate, but I'm trying to do as much research as I can beforeI do. I love cute stuff, retro games, and the color pink!

Hi my name is Dream Domina I'm new to the forum. I am mostly Femdom/FinDom type of cam girl. I'm currently on Niteflirt and plan to try out Streamate and making clips soon. Came here for more advice.

hi guys I'm Karent yes with a T and i'm new here and new model on MFC I've been a lil lost glad there is a community where i can go to. Glad to be here

Hi everyone. My name is Eva. I cammed about 3 years ago and am looking to get back into it. I hope to make it as a non-nude model, but we will see. :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Hello All! my name is Rainier and I have just started me cam journey. I absolutely love it and want to become better and create a unique and beautiful show for my viewers. I AM A FAN OF AMBERCUTIE because she inspires me, gives free help to new cam girls and I feel like I have a mentor when I look at her posts and threads. Hopefully, I can absorb all the info she has to give and become the best model I can become! Thank You all so much :)

Hi I'm TessaWicked I just started as a model on MFC. I'm very new and would appreciate any help you other lovely models could give me like pricing as I am on my free cams, stream mate and cam4u. So I have just worked on My free cams yesterday for about 5 hours and enjoyed myself.

I am a Sassy Sweet and Sexy xox. I am very deep, very sensual, and a total Bitch when I need to be lol. I believe in the Power of the Universe and Love... Lots+Lots of Love hehehe.... Also I very much choose to believe that there are still good people out there, in soul and always interested in meeting all types of people + personality's. I live to give love in all that I do and all thats is! I enjoy Yoga, Hiking, Reading, Crafting, Designing, poetry, energy, Healthy Eating, and the universe. Anything or anyone natural true ,original, pure and real. If you are curious of anything else, please feel free to and do not hesitate to ask! Just say Hi! Don't be Shy. :h:

Hi I'm _pilya_

I was just looking for a place to vent just because my account was just banned from chaturbate for no reason, but I guess I found a much better place to share information and read other models talking about. I'll try to chime in on some topics as soon as I get comfortable in this forums...thanks!!!

Hi. I'm a fan and a moderator for a few models on CB. I'm here to get more insight into different aspects of camming.

Hi team! I'm Tyra! A youngen from Europe who's fairly recently started with this side job to get through my studies.

Been lurking around in here for my 6 months as a camgirl and it's been really helpful.

I'm streaming on C4 and MFC but mainly doing skype shows these days.
I love this forum, and I'm glad to finally be a part. :p

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
prowler saying hello :)

Hi, to all the ladies that like watching BBC ? I'm here to play with my meat and CUM, after I have rubbed my meat for a time !!!
I love the ladies on most chat rooms and hope I make them happy with a really big juicer flowing from the head of my hard on. After the eruption I lay back and relax and savor the moment. Mmmmmm I love Cumming !

I am the internet. Fear me

Hello Amber my name is Forest and I am happy to be here. I have watched myfreecams for years just wanted to say your one sexy lady

Hey all, I'm The Wasp. I've dabbled in the adult industry for a few years now, and have just started my camming career. I'm excited to learn more! Thanks for having me.