AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi Folks!

My name is Chris, my wife has been camming on CB for over a year, and I have been known to join her on cam now and then. It's fun, we enjoy ourselves and have fun with our audience. She thought it might be good for me to join this forum and see about learning more about the technical aspects of running her room. Pleasure to meet you all, and hope you have a great holiday.

-C

I'm a Photographer/Videographer from Tulsa. I specialize in low/no budget filmmaking, private video shoots and amateur model shoots.

I'm also 48 years old, happily married and I play sexually only with my wife. So long as I keep my mouth and penis for her use alone I'm free to indulge in my fetish (voyeurism)and play to my hearts content.

My "play" is both indoor and outdoor photoshoots and filmmaking. I like to shoot model, Boudior, glamour, swimsuit, erotic, and occasionally hardcore.

I'm happy to shoot straight, lesbian, bisexual, solo, couples, threesomes, gangbangs, etc. My only requirement is you must be 18 or over and be able to prove it.

My policy is to give all the material I shoot to the people I photograph/film. If they want to upload or sell it later that's fine but I they have to do it themselves. For legal and tax reasons I don't upload anything I shoot except our own personal photos and only share pix/vids that are already posted elsewhere.

If you live near Tulsa and want to arrange a private photo/film session message me and we'll set something up.

Cheers!!

I'm Genevieve and I'm very new to camming and really excited forums like this exist because there is a whole lot to learn! I'm looking forward to learning more, and feeling more confident in front of the cam from more experience. Any advice anyone can give me is greatly appreciated!

Hello all! I go by Betty and I've been playing around with the idea of getting into sexwork as a domme for a few years now. I even made an account on here a while back, but I've always been nervous to make the first step. At the beginning of this month decided to start doing PSO on NF and it's been fun so far. I'm finding I have a natural gift for degrading men lolol. I've signed up for some cam sites (MFC, CB, SM) so I can try out camming as well and can't wait to see how that goes.

I made this account earlier this year and have gone on here looking at topics before. (the tip conversion thread is ESP helpful!)
So hello everyone! I go by Alies, it was my gamer name for years and I always thought it sounded pretty. I cam on MFC, I have a MV and I sell a snapchat. MFC doesn't always go as well as I like so I am working on making a tip menu and eventually upgrading my profile. I just gotta find a few pictures of me I like.

-Current favorite saying-
Be your own kind of beautiful :h:

Hey Im Ben, Here on a longshot looking for a camgirl who I was really into but all my vids got deleted when my pc fried and I can't seem to download them anymore - name was GenXOXO.

Hey guys. My name is Kay.
. I'm not really sure who i am yet but i hope I paint some more of my picture this year

Hey crew, I'm Frankie. I'm preparing to start camming on Chaturbate (beginner mode!) in the next few weeks and Amber really has a great community going on here, so I finally made an account so I can get in on the fun! Amber, you're such a babe - and thanks a ton for all the resources you've clearly put a lot of work into. I appreciate you! :h:

A tidbit about me: I'm an outdoor-adventure-extreme-action-sports-travel type of enthusiast, so please come hang out if you dig that shit. Philosophy is good, unique festival music is good, and sarcasm is my primary spoken language (and some Nepali - Ma Nepali sano bolchu! Mero kota ma aunusna!). I recently got married, but we both love having diverse sexy encounters and I enjoy being a bit of a slut wife on the side, so come hang out if you dig that shit, too! I've also got a few kinks of my own, and am looking forward to expanding my interests. #daddydaughtertime #buttstuff #punishme

I'm also really kind, but being authentic is really valuable to me, so I'm hoping to avoid attracting jerks who would compromise that, and I welcome suggestions from the community on how models can best maintain control and respect in their space so it stays fun for everyone.
I don't have a proper link to my room yet, but I did just create a twitter (RadventureFrankie @radventurebooty) if anyone is interested in being updated when I get my shit together here very soon and wants to come meet me when I'm live. See y'all around, fam!

Cheers,
Frankie

Hi Ali from london. New to this and any girls from uk who want to be friends, please message me thanks x

Hi all! Im very interested in camming but have some questions before I begin, mostly about set up and safety type stuff. Anybody have a few minutes to spare to help me?

hello everyone,
i'm paulina, i hope i will make lots of meetings here.
Good day to all, and good Christmas

Hi, I am going to start camming for a studio on Wednesday. I am anxious because I have never done it before. I was referred to this site from a friend on Reddit. I am looking for tips, support and to get to talk to some models. I would also like to see a web cam session to get a better idea of what I'm doing! Thank you xx☺

I'm Holly! I started camming about a month ago and now i feel like ive opened a whole new world! coming here whith many questions to improve my chatroom and shows!

Hello?!?!
I am a new cam girl. i dabbled in FSSW but much prefer camming. any advice is appreciated!

Hi,

I'm the founder of monAmie.live, a mobile-first livestream community which is about to launch in February 2018. I've made a detailed introduction of what the service is going to look like on the general cam chat. Click here to see that thread. It seems like I cannot reply to any comments made there before moderators approve it though.

Cheers,
Your monAmie team