AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello Forum,

My name is Patrick I`ve just join after reading few comments regarding studios out there not being very reputable, I have been running an online studio through Imlive and is not bad actually I have a few models been with me for couple of years both me and them like it, My plan is to become one of the biggest out there I think with dedication and the right attitude it is possible. And you guys have been in a studio before and how did you find it? Have you got any advice for me?

Hi I'm Thomas and I am a submissive that is inspired by the figure of a woman.:inlove:

Hi! I'm new to camming. My hubby and I started on chaturbate and did pretty well, until we found videos of us online :/. That gave him performance anxiety so for now I work solo on streamate.

Hey my name is Levi and I’m a cam model on chaturbate. My favourite hobbies are reading,writing, programming,video games, anime occasionally smoking weed and hanging out with friends.

Hey guys,
My name is Ayla. I've been a part of the amateur, adult entertainment community since 2013. I got my start with camming but had to stop years ago due to a bad internet connection. Since then, I've been making videos, building up my fanbase, and just longing to get back on cam. That being said, the time has finally come! AFC and CGW have been wonderful resources for me over the years and now that I'm getting prepped to stream, I figured it was time to sign up so I can learn even more, meet some other models, and also share whatever knowledge I can along the way.

xoxo, Ayla

Hey I just saw you pop up on MFC share! Congrats on the triumphant return!

Anyhow, hey everyone! I’m one of those morons that just jumps right in barreling down the hill without any particular planning or know how. My name’s Jay, but I go by shhhamrock on mfc and occasionally cb.

I really want to get more active chatting with other models cuz I feel like a friend group support structure would take this from fun to fucking fantastic.

Hey I am new here. Never really been on here before. Was just looking to find a partner to do cam work with and make some money

Hello, Ms. Lulu here!

I'm a new cam girl and on chaturbrate and mfc, i have yet to start doing anything because im unsure on how to get my profile up and running.
Id love to talk to other model, get pointers, and hopefully make a few friends!
Im a dork btw :)

Hey there, everyone!

I'm Corie and I'm essentially brand new to the online femdom scene. I know that of and within itself could raise a few flags since it seems like everyone and their mom is hopping on the Domme train lol, but I've always had a morbid curiosity regarding the strange fetishes that surrounding the D/s role (call me a weirdo but I actually enjoy shit like SPH lmfao) and now that I'm giving camming and phone sex a shot, I figured I'd incorporate it into my persona.

I'm just here to hopefully make some friends in the adult industry and get some pointers as to how I can be the best Fem domme/performer I can possibly be. I've already made pretty decent money and I'm ready to really kick it into overdrive so I can make this a fulltime gig. My boyfriend has also started streaming on SM and taking calls on NF, so perhaps you'll see him around here seeking advice in the future as well!

Anyway, this is way too long and hello ahaha. xx

Jess here! Soon to be verified (here that is) new MFC Model. I started camming three weeks ago but I am having a good time; already established a few good regulars ☺ I love animals and anything adventurous and somewhat dangerous. I am an active skydiver, paraglider and base jumper. Hoping to be successful and switch to camming full time. Xoxo-Jess

MY NAME IS SUMMER AND IM A CAM MODEL STARTING AND LOOKING FOR TIPS OR HELP ON HOW TO SET MY PROFILE UP

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)[/QUOTE]

Hi I'm Gizmo, I'm been a camgirl fan for years, from time to time I would end up on AFC to read some threads, finally decided to signup. Got hooked on cams because of MFC

hello there, new member here
I've updated your name to something less confusing for us admins. Please post on my wall if you'd like me to change it to something more custom.

• Funny!
Reactions: SizeDoubled
Hi, my name is Nix and I joined ACF for tips on being better at camming! Currently I'm on Streamates. I was going to go to MFC until I read a forum on here suggesting girls who are new to camming start at a more positive based site. Which I am very grateful for. I've been camming for less than a week, and I've been having a good time! I'm hoping to get verified model status so I can see more tips soon.
Also I love animals, music, games, and art! :cat:

Streamate username: Fiend-Nix

Freshie here.!! Been sugaring for about 2 years & have now want to look in to the cam life.!! I'm currently not active on any sites. I'm doing a lot of reading & research before I go jumping on a cam. Super stoked to get some badass info from this site & be an active member :cat:

Hello All, I am Isobel, the savage kitten that is tucked away in a forest on a mountain hehehwe just got internet here and I am fucking excited to get my Cam back on!!!!! Starting fresh and new

Hii guys! My name's Paisley and I'm new to ACF so I'm dropping by to let you who the fuck I am! I'm pretty much new to everything internet & cam-girl related, so discovering this forum has already been like a little god-send. I simply had to sign up and get involved.

So me, I broadcast on MFC under the name blackcatkink and even though I've just started (my first cam date with only Jan.11th) I absolutely LOVE it. This is actually something I've wanted to do for a few years now so I'm really happy to finally be doing something I've dreamt about for so long. I am obviously a total novice, not to mention very much on the broke side of things, so right now my greatest obstacle is trying the produce the most high-quality show possible with the very limited and often shitty resources I currently have. Which, include a tiny laptop on the brink of death and a series of dementedly-arranged house lamps :( It's a pain in the ass, that's for sure. But at the end of the night, I can't possibly be mad, I love what I do so much. I have the passion for it, the body for it, and some people say I'm a natural. So my main focus is overcoming all these learning curves regarding cameras and videos and software and etc. Its a lot. I've NEVER been tech-savvy. But I'm eager to create. So here we go!

blackcatkink & Paisley on MFC https://profiles.myfreecams.com/blackcatkink
blackcatkink & Paisley on Twitter https://twitter.com/PaisleyMFC
blackcatkink & Paisley on IndieBill - Should be up and running tomorrow!

I suppose that's all I'll write for now. Not sure exactly what you guys were looking for but there you go, a little about who the f%#k I am :)

hiyaaa, i’m ariel, very new to camming! i’m hoping to get some help with questions i may have! this is such an amazing site for us cam peeps to help each other out, i absolutely adore it!!! nice to meet you guys!
i’m 18, living in canada, i loooveeee playing video games on my ps4, i have two dogs whom i absolutely adore(correction, a dog and my new puppy) id jump infront of a bullet for them if i had to, i love food, i am plus size so i am trying to find plus size friendly sites, i’m super friendly and i like to think i have a great sense of humour and i can be pretty sarcastic. i decided to start camming because i was watching a netflix documentary on it and it really intrigued me, i’m a 38H cup which i always get the :eek: reaction for so i thought that would be something special i could bring to the table!
i’ll be on starting my camming on ImLive and i have an instagram which is the same name as here! hoping to make a bunch of new friends!! :h: