AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Heya, friends! My name is Charlotte, and I'm a long time lurker/aspiring cam model! I'm happy to finally join the forum...I have lots of questions, so hopefully you all won't tire of me here soon!!! Some facts about myself? I love bread, sex, and Twin Peaks equally; and in any order.

Hi there! I'm Becca Brooks, I'm currently on many vids and soon to be camming from chaturbate!
I tried out the camming thing a few years back on MFC but I had a lot going on in my life at the time and decided to take a break, but now I'm back!
I'm a long time lurker of this site but have now finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. I have lots of questions and I'm super exciting to start interacting with you all!
Some random facts about me; I'm starting collage in September for business administration (I'm super proud I got in), I'm Canadian and I never get sick of eating pizza :nod:

Just here because I have been helping some models (new and some who have been around a while) with profiles, and other things known as MFC!

Hi everyone,
I am Adrianna__ , European, have been a model on MFC for the last 7 years. Currently working on a book about the changes in human sexuality and sexual behavior due to technologies :)

Hello, I am Jay D, first time here, hope to learn from other cam models and adult website owners.

Hi, my name is Nicky, i am a cam model on CB. I just discovered this forum because of the FCP situation, which i hope gets solved soon and in a good way. Yeah im an optimist :)

Hello! I'm a new cam model on MFC. I've been reading some great info already, everyone who contributes deserves such a big 'thank you!' Happy Thursday!

Hi, I've finally signed up as a reaction to the payment debacle currently going on. I've been lurking on and off for a while though.
I think the forum is a tremendous font of knowledge, so I'm looking forward to participating a bit more actively :)

Reactions: emahlee
Hi, I'm Maic, but I used to be Ed on CB. Now I'm trying to come back to the site, but they blocked me. I'm over age, but they don't accept my license drive. Do you know if someone here can help me, please?

• Hugs
Hey, I'm Naomi
I've been camming for probably 6 months now, and snapchat modeling even longer, but I didn't really take it seriously until recently. I finally started looking at it as a business rather than just a fun way to make some extra money.
I cam, I dance, learning how to use an aerial hoop FINALLY, and do some modeling here and there, typically for friends,
I feel like now that I'm finally taking my shit more seriously, I should check out some of these insanely helpful sites to learn some new tips and tricks, and maybe I'll even have some of my own to share.

Hey guys! I've been a cam model for over 2 years and I joined this site to make new friends and to not feel so alone in the world of camming. Hugs to all you lovely ladies xoxo

Hi I’m sasha
Last night was my first time camming. I’m making the transition from stripping to camming. I just found this website and I’m so happy i did :)

Reactions: Naomi Skyee
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
hello

• Funny!
Reactions: Naomi Skyee
Hey, I'm Naomi
I've been camming for probably 6 months now, and snapchat modeling even longer, but I didn't really take it seriously until recently. I finally started looking at it as a business rather than just a fun way to make some extra money.
I cam, I dance, learning how to use an aerial hoop FINALLY, and do some modeling here and there, typically for friends,
I feel like now that I'm finally taking my shit more seriously, I should check out some of these insanely helpful sites to learn some new tips and tricks, and maybe I'll even have some of my own to share.
I'm new to camming and have been looking for a partner in Boston, any advice for me just starting out?

Hi, I'm Tabbitha Mynx!
I'm about to try to start up a camming career over on chaturbate. Burlesque is my first love but I think I can make more on camera :haha: and I love the idea of having more control over my work times and pay rate (control that is woefully unavailable when starting out in dance!)
I love animals and hygge and I sometimes laugh at the stupidest, tiniest things.
I'm glad to be joining the community!

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Hey guys!!
I'm DollyDash.

I was a model on MyFreeCams for almost a year, but then for personal reasons I took a year off.
I am planning on starting again, but this time I wanted to join a community for support and friends.
I'm so excited!

xo

hi
we're a couple trying to start camming and new to the forum and looking for more ìnformation from other girls on here ! :)