AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello lovely people! My name is Sofia, i started cam modeling a year ago and been following the interesting threads here for a while, have no ide why it took me this long to registrate tho. I am a bookworm, passionate gym hater and hookah and vape lover. My dream is knowing as many languages as i can learn. I am fluent at my native+English atm, but im learning Russian, French and Spanish now. Enjoj dancing a lot, and music is something that follows me 24/7. I listen to English, Spanish and Russan songs. Mostly, pop, rnb, hip hop, you name it, i love it. I'm from eastern europe so feel free to send me a msg if you just wanna talk about the experiance of being a cam girl in this enviorment. Contact me wherever you are from, both here and on twitter, i love talking to models/actors/any other adult business related profesions, and I'm very good at listening. Sofia XX

Reactions: KaylenPeach
Hi Girls.
My name is Sasha. I used to be a webcammer but I got more "mature" and tired of working in front of the cam now I run a little studio with my husband and my daughter.

Pleased to meet you all :)

my name is kira! today i thought i was ready to do my first broadcast and after only a minute of being online, i logged off. so i'm here to get more information!

My name is Igor and i love sex , been on a lot of datingsites but its all fake.
i like to experement and learn new things
i live in belgium near the coast

Hello! I'm new to camming, in fact I haven't even started yet! I've been searching extensively for the past 2 weeks the how to's and tips of the field and while doing so, I stumbled upon the Amber Cutie forums! :)
I found tons of information and answers to my questions just by browsing around and I hope I can become a verified model eventually!
I intend on actually start camming on Chaturbate quite soon! I'm so excited! :cat:

Now a bit about me : I love animals, anime, kpop and I have a lot of various hobbies. I'm really new to the world of camming, but I've always liked the idea of showing off my body on camera. Lately I started thinking about maybe get into the modeling world, but then I found about the concept of webcaming and decided I wanted to give it a shot because it looks fun! ;)

I think that's enough for now haha! See you on the forum!

hi, new here but not on other camgirls' forums. After the FCP disaster, then the fosta hurricane, I definitely need more opinions and infos. I'll do my best to share mine.

Hi everyone, I just found this site this morning and so glad it exists. thank you! I'm Steve from Canada. I have been visiting imlive for the past few months and found some beautiful interesting girls there. also a great place to explore fetishes and curiosities.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Retired lawyer still a gym rat.1.jpg

I am Akira Toriyama, creator of Dragon Ball. No, im not. How many posts needed to gain access to features on the site?

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
I'm nancy

Hey!
I’m Hazel, 23, sassy and tattooed, kinda new to all of this, just getting a feel for where I’d fit in. Say hi, I don’t bite :)

i did my first broadcast on chaturbate tonight got asked for a private show and i did it please tell me i didnt do it wrong and get scammed!! I went under my setting and but a password in is this wrong because no extra tokens have shown up

Hi! I'm Alice. I started on MFC at the beginning of 2018. I'm still new to this. I enjoy doing it and love pleasing people. I am a petite brunette and I feel stupid when it comes to computer stuff! I need all the help I can get! hehe

MFC: SexyAliceRose

Hey! I'm Sophie! I've been a Camgirl for a bit less than 2 weeks now and so far it's been fun, but at times overwhelming. I was lucky enough to make friends with some really cool guys and girls along the way and I've heard this forum mentioned a couple of times so I thought I'd sign up. My Twitter is @sophiesparksxxx so come say hello :)

Hey! I'm Sophie! I've been a Camgirl for a bit less than 2 weeks now and so far it's been fun, but at times overwhelming. I was lucky enough to make friends with some really cool guys and girls along the way and I've heard this forum mentioned a couple of times so I thought I'd sign up. My Twitter is @sophiesparksxxx so come say hello :)

Hey! I’m new too:) I can’t find you on Twitter, but here’s mine! I could use any tips ❤️ @hazel02244243

Hey friends! My name's April, I used to cam frequently in 2015 and took a hiatus for a couple years. Just getting back into the swing of things. I'm hella into the arts and different areas of performing. Dance, burlesque, theatre, you name it I'm probably here for it. I'm also super here for cooking and collecting lingerie :p

I am Benji, from Ghana. I am a gamer and anime and tech geek. I am also new to cam modeling hoping to learn more from this site and also find confident in my life and body.

Hey all!
Call Me Kinky K if ya want :)
I'm not new to the adult scene.... but new to cam sites!
I'm a "bbw milf" & also alternative looking I guess...lol....I abhor the idea of acting or dressing my age!!! I'm a pro Domme & all around freak... lol
Nice to meet you all!

Hey,

Frequented CB for a few years now. Recently got engaged to a camgirl. Thankfully not one of those where 'I love you' meant 'give me more tokens' !! :)

hey Im aubrey! im a sexual healer, a switch, an artist, and i love all types of music. I'm super social. I like to know whats new and going on in anyone's life. Feel free to ask me about my paintings, show me music, etc.