AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hiii!!! I'm Madalyn Naomi. I just started camming, and have so much fun with it. I would love to make a friend that I can share my excitements (and vents) with that doesn't make me feel bad about what I do. (Does that sound too desperate?? lol)

Hello, I'm Invy and I'm kinda new to the camming industry...but I'm still kinda lost and I don't know what I'm doing lol, anyway I normally I stream on CB and I rarely stream on MFC.

yourmilf69 on Chaturbate
I like cats and cannabis :p
I specialize in fans of long labia lips/hairy pussy. Looking forward to turning 50 this year! :h:

Hi i'm new here I go by kitty little and I use myfreecams and Chaturbate want to meet other models with more experience to share their wisdom / advice / crazy stories lol! Hope everyone is having a great day! Mwah

Hi everyone I'm Scarlett. I am looking to learn more about camming and hopefully start soon to supplement my income. I must admit that I am incredibly nervous about the whole thing, but I figure if I learn as much as I can I'll start oof on the right foot.

27 years of age, weird, kinda awkward, introverted to an extent...trying to figure out the fulcrum of life. I'm a very outgoing, outspoken, and genuine person. I recently got into Solo camming(haven't started yet in the process of moving into my first house YAY!) after me and my ex-broke up, we use to shoot some video stuff on PH but mostly for views nothing major. I have no idea how the male side of camming is but I'm willing to explore it and see where it leads. I'm a HUGE supporter of Sex workers and I honestly believe they would be better sex ed teachers than the sorry excuse we have time. I think the body is liberating and being nude. I would like some tips and tricks(that is a G4 reference lol) for camming if anyone has any?

Outside of that, I'm a HUGE gamer and nerd from literature to comic books. I'm always down to chat about anything, I'm not looking for someone to cam with or be with. Just some advice and good old conversation while I cam!

Hi I'm Cream!I am very excited to be apart of this informative forum!!I have cammed in the past and am now returning.I woiwo love to get into mukbang among other things.I love to cam!!

Attachments

• SRoss2-006.JPG
    SRoss2-006.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Sono Salvatore di Trapani, non so una minchia di inglese, non so scrivere in inglese, se volete traducete.

Mi hanno fregato tutti i soldi dal mio conto Payonier ma vi assicuro che i ladri la pagheranno cara.

Parola di Salvatore!

Hey! Mady is here,crazy girl who cant stay away from camming . Ill be back soon on MFC and wait you to be crazy and have goood time together..! ❤️

Attachments

• 19EA4F6D-D8FF-4CE8-AFD3-010763D3AB54.jpeg
    19EA4F6D-D8FF-4CE8-AFD3-010763D3AB54.jpeg
    690.4 KB · Views: 3
New to CB and looking for some new model info. I go by Ramona and have 8 years of photography modeling experience so I am excited to try something new.

Hi queerbi from cb here, been thinking about camming for some time and started it a week back, took some lessons from steve cook and cammodel plaza, got myself 1000 followers and 55$ backs with shitty cam, now trying to up my game a little, will probably get lovense or something, and maybe open anorther account somewhere else...Generally been tryin to be a good girl, no c2c for free when working, tip when perving other girls, chat only bout their work in their rooms, deliver the goal even if tired (did few squirting shows for free before I was verified) and try to have some fun and earn some cash. LOVE reading your experiences here, you seem like a genuinely welcoming community so I would love to be a part of it. Kisses, looking forward to learn from you all, If u wish check me out at cb /queerbi thanks!

im just a dude who gets paid putting his dick out on chaturbate and masturbating for way too much time now that I think about it

Hello my fellow cam stars :h: I'm Jai, and I've been camming since I was legal, so 5 years now. And I'm just now joining ACF haha. I love nature, sexy time in nature, being naked in nature, hmmm and spreading love! Hoping to make some connections as I venture out and travel around the country. I don't plan to stop camming for a second though :)

Hi my name is Esther, I have been camming from I think april this year. I am a switch and a masochist but for the past half year I only do dominant stuff irl - I own a pet and a slave.

I am also an artist - I paint, draw and do street art.

I have two pet rats - they are adorable (and yes, they sometimes get more attention than me on stream when they decide to climb on me...)

I really like camming so far although it can be exhausting, it is rewarding and I have already gained a lot of friends around the world. It wasn't so distant to start - I have been in chatrooms for plenty time by now, and I've had many online relationships,... I know how to be entertaining on cam.

Thank you for accepting me as a member
Love
Esther

Hey I'm Sue (Grace,) A very recent cam addition - it's my first week. That said i've been doing online domination, flirtations and so on for some time. Been invested in kink since i first sprouted my sex wings, not to be confused with my sex swings, which serve a very different purpose.

I am a switch with a *heavy* dominant lean, though i'm also a pain slut, anal whore and service bitch in turn. I'm in art school and the aesthetics and practices of BDSM heavily influence my practice, as well as explorations of gender roles, sexuality, alter egos, and neurosis.

Camming is a side gig for me right now, and i'm still trying to hash out what i'll be devoting my time to, I'm thinking it'll be a lot of femdom, including humiliation, joi, cei, strap on tease etc. Probably some self-tie also as i've just begun an apprenticeship to a local kinbaku studio and shit is about to get twisted.

Please connect and share, i'm eager to get to know people here to share and expand the collective knowledge

Much love
MX Sue Sueñas

Hey everyone! Totally new to cam modeling, on MFC, still learning the in's and out's of everything. I've been reading some here so far, lots of great advice! Currently trying to figure out how to edit the videos I've made and get them up on MFC share lol ugh noob issues

Hi!! I’m Arabella Black more commonly known as Bbygirlb_ on Chaturbate!! I’ve been a cam model for almost a year and I love my job more than anything!!

Twitter: @ArabellaBlackk

Hey there, I'm 99olives.

Been posting my exhibitonist ass on Reddit since the day I turned legal, my current handle on there is the same as here. Recently decided to start on MFC as well and thoroughly enjoying the live interaction! My handle over there is Olives99 since they don't allow you to start with a number, grrr!

See you around.