AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi guys I am lili, I am an MFC model who just started. Looking to find as much information as I am struggling with this camming thing. I know I have lots to learn, and I am looking fordward. I am hoping I can make camming my full time job for this year. Any advices, recommendations, or friendship will be much appreciated.

Hi
My chaturbate account is thelordcommander__snow.
I am a private broadcaster (females only ;) ) and also I am a profile designer on chaturbate. I have took a long leave from chaturbate and now I am back in full action again :)
I am a chaturbate lover and addict or whatever the name for the intensive chaturbate lovers :D

Hi everyone! I'm Daphne, newer to camming, and back into the industry after a long break. I am on chaturbate under the user name stardust_savage. And older one, that I started using and now can't change because I have to many followers lol. I am working on getting back into the swing of things and being more consistent this time. I am glad to be here and can't wait to interact with everyone and get to know people!!!

Im Georgie Leigh I’m curvy & flirty with natural 38DDs, I like to think I’ve got abit of banter about myself and I’m not just big tits & big lips!

I am currently on Https://admireme.VIP/GeorgieLeighx where I post all my uncensored & explicit content. From toy play, fingering, squirting, anal, foot worship, fisting and water sports. I am open to requests practically nothing is off limits with me sign up to my admireme and check me out you won’t be disappointed! x

Hi forum, I'm the programmer for a cam stats logger for Chaturbate. We log stream performance and provide metrics to help inform decisions. Some questions we can answer for you might be, what day this was best for viewers, how are my followers / audience growing or declining, who is the best streamer today, who is the best streamer this week. Is it really worth me working Tuesdays when Thursdays are 62% popular. Stuff like that.

Hi! I'm Benji,

I didn't know that this forum existed until today and I am loving the back and fourth between some of the members on here :happy:

I'm new to the industry and became interested after finding a few.different cam models on YouTube. For the last few months I have been watching different models that work across traditional social media and cam-sites and came up with an idea that I am really excited about!

I actually went from a jobless teen 6 years ago, to the head of business and development with a local company after being helped out by the Prince's trust. I now want to implement the market and business skills I have developed (I'm pretty good if I say so myself ;)) into a brand of my own, working with Models who want to be part of a new team of "Adult Social Influencers".

I believe in the idea I have created and can't wait to get launched later this year, once I have recruited my first set of influencers.

I want to work with models that ooze personality and create a positive view of such a fascinating industry by being the best ambassadors possible!

Keep and eye out for Panteys.com as I am sure we will be a bright new face in the industry within the next couple of years!

Sorry for the long post :shame: just quite excited to join a fun forum like this!

KRs

Benji

I have gone through this site much more since my first post and I am really glad for the content provided and the help. I ended up having a hiccup in my plan to start streaming and am back into it routine now, I have grown to almost 1.5k followers in right at a month since I started. I am coming to learn myself a lot more and how to go about the interaction with the audience, I have to pay tribute to this site as a great source for help. I haven't posted here much so I figured this was the best place to say hi again and to encourage all the other new folk out there to take the time to check out all the great stuff these forums have to offer.

I haven't updated my info yet because I am still unsure how much of my info I want there to a predominately US based audience, I currently broadcast only outside of USA boarders, or I would have a lot more info on here :)

Thank you again for everything and to the new folks all I can say is stick with it and only do things you truly enjoy :)

Hey beautiful babes! Newbie here, haven't even had a broadcast yet but just trying to learn as much as possible before I start so I can be prepared! Excited to get to know some of you lovely ladies!

Hey everyone! Noob here, only started up on CB about a month ago and it's being going super good! This site has been super helpful so I thought I would make an account and get more active around here :) Can't wait to make some friends and get to know people

Hey, I'm gussette! I've been a full time cam model on streammate for about 2 years. I've recently taken my camming abroad (US to EU) so I'm looking for a little advice regarding proxies and split camming. I've been swimming up shit creek with OBS and SMbroadcast for God knows how long. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's technical wizardry!

Hello! :* Im Arielle 20 y old. I work as cam model on Chaturbate & Bongacams. Im openmind & i like to meet new friends and ways of thinking. :*

Hello!
My name is Christina and I am representative of the website CamVolt.com
At the moment I am looking for models (with well-promoted Instagram) who are going to make paid promotion for NEW BRAND WEBSITE! :greedy::greedy::greedy:

Please send me your details if you are interested!
instagram: christina.camvolt

Hi, I'm Cassie. I've been camming on and off for about 5 years. I've had an account here for over a year but I'm not sure if I ever posted so I figured I'd do it now. I cam on MFC(cassie_quinn) and webcammodels(cassiequinn).

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

Heeeeeey hey now I'm Jasmine Love, cute chocolate lil thing with what I can say the best natural ass currently camming on camsoda and bongacams and just ready to learn more since imma a sorta newbie

Hey! I’m Lucy and I’m from the UK.

I am super new to camming and have only been doing it for about two weeks. I’m trans and do my thing on CB.

I joined the forums to join a community of people for support and hopefully make some friends and learn from people who’ve been there and done that.

Lovely to meet you all!

hello im Pain! im a relatively new model on mfc & i was told to make an account here by some of my fans to get advice & make friends with more models c: so hello! my mfc name is also painbaby, but you can call me pain. nice to meet you all!!! :h:

Hey all!
I am Princesspale / PaleRose.
I'm a 25 y/o cis-woman from Australia.

I'm new to this site, and new to camming.
I started last week on CB, and now trying MFC.
(I think MFC is working better for me - so far)

I wanted to join the forum to get hints, support, and meet some cool people!

Waaassup! My name is Eve, and I will be working on MFC. I should be doing my first broadcast here in the next week or so. In case you all are wondering, I am not an Evangelical Christian. XD

Hello :)
My name is Miss and I am also new to camming and on MFC. Have been lurking for while and this is only my second week on MFC.
I am not new to the adult industry but this is my first time EVER to be on camera :)
I do lots of research on everything and love to hear what people have to say!

Hello hello awesome people of this blog!!

I'm a new model on MFC as Scrapper242 but i go by Dusty, or just Dust. (Planning to drop the moniker soon).

I have been doing a TON of research and 9 times out of 10 i get sent here and find the most useful info soooo yea here i am lol

Looking forward to learning, making friends, networking, and hopefully succeeding as a cam model.

Nice to meet you all!! Come say hi sometime :))

Hi everyone! I go by Eris for most of my cam-related things. I've been using MFC sporadically since I was 18. I'm now trying Chaturbate, both to try something new and possibly include my partner in some shows. I've spent the majority of the last 7 years hitching, riding freight, and traveling in my van around the US. After rambling around for so long, I finally found somewhere I want to settle down. Now that I've got a roof and whatnot, I want to start camming full time. I'm really stoked to find this community, can't wait to learn more and help when I can. Anywho, nice to meet y'all!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi, I am Amy. I've been camming for quite a while but mostly independently and have started streaming on MFC regularly. I'm already having questions about dealing with the new atmosphere, and this forum looks like the best place to start. Hello everyone!

Hello My name is Misskalahkitty
I have been coming for a few years and still learning amd improving as I build on things. I hope find people to connect with on here as I Don't know many models online. It would just be nice to have others to chat with and ask questions and just make new and exciting friends.
Hope you are having a good day!

Hi loves!! My name is Peachie! I have been camming on MFC for almost a month. It's been a dope experience so far. A bit stressful at times but I know its a true climb. Love love the people I have met in my chat so far. Everyone has been so sweet.
I am excited to be part of this lovely forum. I hope to make some amazing cam friends! Much love xx

Hey everyone I’m Thompson! I’ve been camming on cb for about 2 weeks now. It’s been a bit of a slow start but ive been having a lot of fun with it so far! Super excited that this forum exists and looking forward to getting to know everyone :)