AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who wants to be in my 2013 calendar???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
It's that time of year again. My Christmas (or Hanuka, or winter solstice, or kwanzza, or what ever you celebrate this holiday season) present to all my fellow cam models and pervs will be a FREE 2013 calendar for everyone to have.
This year I'm going to pick the cam model for each month differently then last year.
I'm gonna have the premium members nominate the girl for each month in chronological order. (Except for me, I'm Miss January sense I am making the thing).
All you need is a Premium Membership on MFC (& ACF) to nominate your girl. Nominations are first come, first serve. Only one nomination per premium.
PLEASE ASK THE MODEL'S PERMISSION FIRST BEFORE YOU DO SO!!!!!

So far this is what we got...
Miss January = Poker Babe
Miss February = ?
Miss March = ?
Miss April = ?
Miss May = ?
Miss June = ?
Miss July = ?
Miss August = ?
Miss September = ?
Miss October = ?
Miss November = ?
Miss December = ?

So the first girl to be nominated will get to be Miss February, the girl after that will be Miss March, and so on...

All right guys and gals... Oh and don't forget to be on the lookout for my "Cum Back Special Cam Show" Follow me on Twitter for updates. :)

Miss February = ?
Miss March = ?
Miss April = ?
Miss May = ?
Miss June = ?
Miss July = ?
Miss August = Brown Fox
Miss September = ?
Miss October = ?
Miss November = ?
Miss December = ?

August 2013

Attachments

• aug 2013.jpg
    aug 2013.jpg
    729.9 KB · Views: 593
I would like to nominate PlayBoy Megan, based on the fact that she is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

theguitarrist said:
I nominate A_Cute_Mew (Tigresslily in this forum ^^), based on the great music she plays in her MFC room (at least when Pandora is willing to help her) and the discount/bonus she offers to ACF members (GREAT incentive, I have to say!)
Since October is her birthday, that month could be a good match :)

Seconded!

Miss February = A_Cute_Mew/Tigresslily
Miss March = Playboy Megan
Miss April = ?
Miss May = ?
Miss June = ?
Miss July = ?
Miss August = Brown Fox
Miss September = ?
Miss October = ?
Miss November = ?
Miss December = ?

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Miss February

Attachments

• feb13.jpg
    feb13.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 499
Miss February = A_Cute_Mew/Tigresslily
Miss April = KayleePond
Miss May = ?
Miss June = ?
Miss July = ?
Miss August = Brown Fox
Miss September = ?
Miss October = ?
Miss November = ?
Miss December = ?

Though she's totally hot, and I nominate her if she agrees as well...MissyLuvsU is the one that's in that pic Babe. :p She's in my contest is why her pics on my profile. Don't feel bad tons of my members have thought it was a pic of me. I love how you handled my name, because people never really handled my name change well. I think they liked knowing my name as Lily, but whatever, my name shows up faster this way. They'll eventually get over it. Anyway here's a pic of myself, because I'm lame...my guys promoted me then I had no pic of myself on my profile. So, please don't feel bad the blame is totally on me. This isn't the sexiest photo in the world, but the camera normally hates me. So, if you want there's this one, my old avatar on here if you don't mind a little nudity....or I can not be lazy and take another. Lol I suddenly feel extremely vain for tipping Missy. I've never felt vain about tipping another model before :lol: :oops:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 463
Reactions: MissyLuvsU
Lol either month is ok with me. Valentine's month is cute too. ;)

Miss_Lollipop said:
I nominate KayleePond cos she's AMAZING!
(do i need to put my premium accounts here.... I'm PervLolli )

Lolli you are so sweet, thank you!! Eek! And thank you Poker_Babe for making this calendar!

Am I allowed to nominate Lolli or am I just completely breaking the rules? (Let me know if I am, Poker_Babe! Premium name is Pixelate). I don't want to mess up the fun, I just truly do think a sexy calendar would be super duper fantastic with Lolli's awesomeness included and not just because she nominated me! :h:

KayleePond said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
I nominate KayleePond cos she's AMAZING!
(do i need to put my premium accounts here.... I'm PervLolli )

Lolli you are so sweet, thank you!! Eek! And thank you Poker_Babe for making this calendar!

Am I allowed to nominate Lolli or am I just completely breaking the rules? (Let me know if I am, Poker_Babe! Premium name is Pixelate). I don't want to mess up the fun, I just truly do think a sexy calendar would be super duper fantastic with Lolli's awesomeness included and not just because she nominated me! :h:

Hijacking this thread to say .... I thought that was you in my room the other night when it was totally and completely dead... I was like omg noooooo worst time for you to come byyyy dont see me like thiiiiiiissss, dont judge meeeeeee!!! :p

Reactions: KayleePond
Correction for February & April Showers

Attachments

• feb13.jpg
    feb13.jpg
    648.6 KB · Views: 381
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 381
Miss February = MissyLuvsU
Miss April = KayleePond
Miss May = DoctorVen
Miss June = Miss_Lollipop
Miss July = ?
Miss August = Brown Fox
Miss September = ?
Miss October = A_Cute_Mew/Tigresslily
Miss November = ?
Miss December = ?

This pic took forever to take. Whatever Barney Stinson has involving photography (when even if he's sneezing the photo looks great), I have the complete opposite. :?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 279
KayleePond said:
Well you certainly look HOT! :-D
Thanks! :romance-heartsfade:

Reactions: KayleePond
KayleePond said:
Well you certainly look HOT! :-D
Totally!!! And if I may be so bold as to say, you also have quite possibly one of the best set of boobs I've ever seen. AWESOME RACK INDEED!

Hahahaha thanks Babe, so you know it literally took me from the time I pmed you till the time I posted to get that shot. I looked completely high in all the other pics. I swear for every 20 photos I have taken of me there are maybe 2 good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.