AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whoa:(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreyAnna

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 28, 2011
from Winterfell to Sunspear
Hey everyone! Sorry this is a bit of a long post - I just wanted to give as much detail as I could so that I could accurately convey what the post is about.

Well, last night I observed a situation on MFC that bothered me and left me feeling confused/angry/etc. I would like to describe the situation as best I can and maybe get some opinions...I had never experienced or observed something like that happening before - perhaps because I am relatively still new to MFC - I don't know.. well, here I go:

I was "guesting around"(lol new verb?! I think so!) and noticed a particular model was online. This girl is super cute and has lots of energy and spunk- I had noticed her before because she showed up in the first few rows and I hadn't heard of her yet - then I came back numerous times just to check her out. Almost every single time, somebody would whisk her away into a private within minutes..and her camscore rose quite a bit over the last month..and everyone is very enthusiastic about her in her room..tipping consistently,etc. so I remember thinking wow, cool!! This girl seems to really enjoy being on cam, she's always so bubbly and happy and energetic! Kudos to her!

Anyways, last night I entered her room and noticed her topic said she was doing a cumshow. She was basically riding a dildo - no complaints there! - but I was suddenly distracted by the chat.. People kept telling her to switch positions, to move the camera lower, to go to doggie-style --- they started getting pretty mad about it. She politely and playfully told them that she can only cum in that position - and that she won't be able to cum in doggie.
Some of the prems said " cool, do what feels good for you"... while others started saying that it was bullshit and lame. One guy in particular kept caps locking saying how soft he was. Keep in mind that I didn't see any of the guys who kept ordering a change of position tipping at all as they were telling her what to do.
Anyways, after the show - people were in an uproar it seemed. I had never seen anything like it. They were calling her names, threatening to report her, spamming other models who they claimed did better shows, tried to make her come back online (she turned off her cam shortly after the show) and telling her to do another show, etc.

I had never seen anything like it - and even a prem commented that he had never witnessed anything like it.
Several comments bothered me to no end and I wished that I had logged into my prem account to comment back to them. One guy said " she was supposed to be doing a cum show that means a closeup"
Umm...I apologize if I'm wrong, but I was not aware that models had to do a closeup in a cumshow.
She saw what they were writing because she commented a few times - but eventually I think she went away though her room remained open because the guys were in there talking about her for a while after.

Now, granted I wasn't there during the countdown - but from the commentary - it looked to me as though the angry mob was angry that there was no closeup. One guy called her a softcore bitch which I thought was horrible and completely uncalled for.

Maybe I am wrong...but if I were doing a countdown for a CUMshow...that's what it is: a cum show. There's no rule book that says I must do pussy closeups... I was just appalled at these men.

Another thing that bothered me is that a few of them kept commenting on how they couldn't even get/stay hard during the show - this reminded me of a man I once knew who would always blame the girls he slept with, with not being able to get/stay hard. As if they weren't good/sexual enough.. when really, he had erectile dysfuntion problems to begin with.

Now, I don't know if maybe she promised them something before the show - but it didn't sound like it ...didn't sound like there was anything specific that she said she would do that she didn't do... they were all up in arms saying there was a lot of "hype" around her shows (she said she hardly ever does public shows) and that then she ripped them off (because they couldn't see a pussy shot).

It was just a really bad scene, in my opinion. I felt really bad for the girl - I'm not surprised that she closed her cam - pussy closeup or no pussy closeup - she just did a show for them which is, in my opinion, sharing an intimate part of yourself- and a bunch of faceless, nameless guys are now attacking her verbally... there were a few guys defending her - but it seemed like most of them were happy to jump on the bashing band wagon.

There was just so much wrong with what was happening...most of the people didn't even tip for the show from what I could tell in their comments. Regardless of whether they liked the show or not, calling her a whore (intending it to be in a derogatory fashion) and a scam artist...she's obviously not a scam artist because any other time I'm in her room I only hear praise and people talk great about her privates.. .. it's just unacceptable.

I haven't been on cam in a while due to my health (exhaustion) - but this has made me almost hesitant/nervous about camming. I just can't see that the girl did anything wrong to warrant such a response.
She commented that she had gotten a bit shy with the thousands of people that had migrated into her room during the show and a bunch of the guys started saying that it's bullshit and not true... who are they to say she wasn't feeling shy??! They were saying how there's no way she would feel shy since she has a high camscore. I was just so angry.. FOR her.

What is your opinion on this from what I have written? Is this a common occurrence?? I realize there are alot of trolls and rude people on MFC - but this seriously shocked me. It was just so rude - and not just one or two people - they really all ganged up on her.
I wonder if this new thing with MFC where members can report models has made some members more - how to word it? - more...demanding? rude? obnoxious? feeling entitled??

At one point, once the room number had gone down - they were saying something along the lines of " Well, now there aren't thousands of people in here, come back right now and show us your pussy."
I would NOT come back at that point...and I'm glad that she didn't. She/I/all of us camgirls are NOT robots/toys/dolls...why should we come back after being ridiculed and insulted...to show our pussy because some random prem DEMANDS it.
It's like this one time when someone in my room kept ordering me to stand up. I ignored it, but then eventually on my own accord stood up. This guy right away writes " omg haha she actually did it" and I wrote "Yes, but not because you told me".. he then wrote "STAND UP, BITCH" and I banned him. This kind of attitude seems to be showing up more and more ---- or am I just noticing it more??

The guys in the girl's room were trying to get everyone to go and rate her badly and report her. One guy in particular had only arrived AFTER the show (meaning he didn't tip OR even watch the show).. and just joined in on the drama telling the guys to report to MFC.

If this is a new trend - where guys threaten to report the girl to MFC if they don't get exactly what they want - then that's not cool at all. I understand that hopefully MFC has people with a brain and they'll be able to see the situation for what it is or what it isn't.. but it still has me worried. The guys last night seemed to have a very narrow idea of what was acceptable - like I mentioned - they seemed to think every cumshow HAD to have a pussy closeup...even though nobody claimed that a pussy closeup was ever promised .. they all seemed to think that it was a GIVEN. That they were entitled to it -- no matter what the model felt on that matter.

I apologize that his has turned into a sort of rant and rave-- but I was just really disturbed by the whole situation. I can only imagine the backlash when it's known that I will only be doing certain positions in public shows.. or only using toys in pvt as an example. If a high-ranked model gets such bullshit from prems...I dread going on cam, honestly.
I can just see it now: " You're not penetrating yourself in public during this show?? RIPOFF! Stick something up your pussy RIGHT NOW or I report you!!" <<< and then the minions join in because they obviously don't give a fuck what I think or feel.

That's all.
:(((

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks for listening/reading:h:

Reactions: spankamber
Just another day on MFC :(

Some prems think their 10 token tip entitles them to own the model and everything she does.
Others may just be trolls and that's part of being on the internet now.

Yea, I'm guessing nothing more than empty threats. What could they report? That a model was not doing something against MFC rules? Last I read the rules specified no penetration.

"Excuse me MFC, I'd like to report a model for working within the confines of your terms of use."

It is rather sad. I hope at least a few of them were female, though. Nothing against women; I just don't want to have to feel more embarrassed on behalf of my gender.

Reactions: Mork
Sadly this is becoming more common with all the "free" marketing. It's always been kind of a free for all @ MFC but it does, at least by what I have witnessed, and now you have elaborated, appear to be getting worse. The concept of simple courtesy and manners elude many many of the members when they have their cock out and are 'safe' behind the keyboard.

Sometimes its kind of like watching pigs feed. The trough is filled and the closer and smaller ones start feeding in a semi decent fashion. Then the pen fatties and bullies get the clue food is there... They run over making all kinds of noise, bullying and shoving the rest out of the way and frequently tipping the trough over spilling it all into the mud.... and so it goes.

And to the closeup demands...LMAO idiots. A cum show is what the girl decides it is and will be. She can go to the far side of the room, plop down on a toy on a mirror and have at it so nobody can see any detail if she so chooses. OR she can make the show all or part 'Gyno-Cam' if that's her preference. They have zero say, especially if they haven't made any tip request.
:twocents-02cents:

It sounds like she hasn't heard of the BAN button yet. Every model's different, but I won't stick around if a model allows her customers, paying or not to treat her like crap. If allowed, mobs of MFC trolls will become like a pack of rabid wolves.

Nordling said:
It sounds like she hasn't heard of the BAN button yet. Every model's different, but I won't stick around if a model allows her customers, paying or not to treat her like crap. If allowed, mobs of MFC trolls will become like a pack of rabid wolves.

Yep, asshats like that have no business being in her room or even on MFC IMO and should have been banned. If she has to stop everything and take care of a several trolls, sobeit. It's HER room and if she allows crap like that to continue to that extent regularly, she will be losing the good prems too because nobody enjoys that kind of atmosphere.

Instances like those are when it would be helpful for a model to have the ability of appointing a room moderator with silencing capabilities.

ugh that sucks

I do public shows and it seems lately that the trolls dont show up until im in the middle of the show and not really paying too much attention to the chat! I have had to stop 3 shows in the last two weeks to ban people! Crazy!

There has been a LOT of demanding prems too this week! I love hearing ur request but damn throw 5 tokens my way if u want to see my feet now bb lol

If my hands are full i tell everyone to not look at the chat just me! Trolls want attention if you dont give it to them YOU win :)

Nordling said:

This. Her ban button should have been smoking from overuse. Its her room and she needs to take control of it. Trolls just drive the regs away if not eradicated.

they were all up in arms saying there was a lot of "hype" around her shows (she said she hardly ever does public shows) and that then she ripped them off (because they couldn't see a pussy shot).

By this, do you mean they couldn't see her pussy at all? Not that it would make things much better - self-entitlement is ugly and reacting like they did is even uglier - but if they were tipping for a cum show and didn't get to see her vajayjay, I could at least see why they were disappointed.

Sounds like a bit of mob mentality to me.

If she's a big high-ranking cam model who rarely (or never) does public shows, then a lot of people will be watching for that elusive public event.

Strange as it is, many non-paying members (being a premium does NOT mean you pay for anything) feel that the more they view a model, the more rights they have to her. This concept has been backed up by psychological studies; the more people look at or hold an object they don't own, the more they feel they should have the "right" to own it.

So this model doesn't oft do public shows, and here she comes doing one, and all the premium members who never get to see anything from her feel that because they have been so "patient" with the model, they deserve exactly the kind of show they want. Sounds like the perfect scenario for the wolves to come feeding.

Kudos to that model for sticking through it, though.

Also, even when a model logs off, people who are already in the chatroom aren't booted. They can stay there and talk for as long as they want (I'm not aware of any cut off point).

There isn't a cutoff, you can enter a girl's room and type stuff in chat even if she hasn't been on in months.

Room moderators are pretty awesome. I went to Chaturbate recently and on there the model(s) can designate room moderators who can block users (from chatting only, I believe) and remove all their comments. It really helps prevent derailment. Though, I could see other issues arising from that.

I can say the situation the OP posted is not the norm as far an I've experienced. Generally, the majority will tell the griefers to fuck off and/or the model bans them before it gets out of hand. Shit happens, though. Personally, if a model allows her room to get that far out of control, it's too much of a distraction (also, awkward, at times) and I'll bounce.

There are a few girls that don't do penetration, at all. Every girl like that I have seen states that clearly in their profile. If a girl does a cum show (which doesn't generally require penetration for women) and it clearly states that she doesn't do penetration, nobody can really say anything. I've noticed that people who tip rarely complain, and just want the model to do their thing. It's the freeloaders that bitch and moan, and really, who cares about them?

The only thing I can think in this situation is promises were made and not followed through. Even then, reporting the model would do nothing. Far as I know you can't really doing anything about tips as they are considered "gifts," and close-ups are pretty much specifically against the rules for public chat.

I feel your pain, Anna. Unfortunately, this is typical public chat (a.k.a. "free chat") behavior on cam sites. Non-tipping beggars and non-tipping demanding guys who think they're entitled to this and that because "it's the model's job to get them hard and make them cum." :roll: It's one of the reasons I told myself I'm not doing MFC public shows. I'd be too busy banning the assholes to even enjoy myself...lol.

You'd think a bunch of guys who haven't even paid a dime would be happy that they get to see a toy show, right? Well, you'd be surprised to see some knuckleheads watching toy shows, telling the model "Show your feet, bb" or asking her "How's your little one doing?" or "Have you ever fucked a sibling?" :woops:

It's like they no longer have a brain or common sense, and their dicks and their fetishes have suddenly taken over. If this model doesn't point her toes at the cam like I asked her to, then she SUCKS, and I'm gonna throw a temper tantrum. :lol: Mothafucka, this ain't Burger King.....
burger-king-logo-have-it-your-way.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...some of these free chat fuckers are just straight-up SPOILED. And it's not just on MFC either. I've seen it on Streamate too, and other sites where the model is in free video chat mode. I see beautiful, entertaining models posting GOLD show room topics that gives guys a GREAT deal, yet guys are bitching about having to chip in $2 each for a 20 minute show that involves deepthroat, pussy play, squirting, and anal. They give her a hard time and say stuff like "You should lower it to $1, and make it a 30 minute show instead, bb." :woops:

Shaun__ said:
Public and group shows are seldom really enjoyable for me, so I do true privates instead. If those members did not like the public show they should consider doing the same thing.

True private is wonderful! :thumbleft:

mynameisbob84 said:
if they were tipping for a cum show and didn't get to see her vajayjay, I could at least see why they were disappointed.

Aw, Bob, you always try to see the good in everyone. Bless your heart. :)

1. There are some MFC "cum shows" where you never do get to see a shot of the cum, but you do hear the moans and shouts when she's finishing. But then again, maybe she had an orgasm INSTEAD of cum. Some guys aren't satisfied until they actually see the white stuff on the model's fingers...lol. Maybe instead of a 'cum show' it should just be called a 'fuck show' or a 'toy show'. That way, if you have an orgasm INSTEAD of cum, some picky guy can't complain "She lied! I didn't see any cum!" LOL. And you're right...usually they do get to see her pussy at some point.

2. As far as them bitching about no pussy shot, they could be complaining because she didn't show a pussy close-up when they asked her to. Believe it or not, it's POSSIBLE the model was on her time of the month, and decided to do a toy show anyway, but wanted to avoid pussy close-ups. I don't know.

Reactions: Nordling
I love it when a model is going at it then just stops abruptly and sits up. The guys all ask why she stopped and she says she came. It's like, "Oh... you're quiet."

People get so used to screamers, creamers, and squirters that it's easy to forget that not all girls cum the same. Also, that some models do a thing called "performing."

I feel really bad for her. If it's who I think it is, she's a pretty damn new model and has had a very quick rise. She's probably not used to all the bullshit yet.

sorrowfool said:
I love it when a model is going at it then just stops abruptly and sits up. The guys all ask why she stopped and she says she came. It's like, "Oh... you're quiet."

People get so used to screamers, creamers, and squirters that it's easy to forget that not all girls cum the same. Also, that some models do a thing called "performing."

This happened to me in group recently.

Sometimes my orgasms require me to stop moving and become silent.. or sometimes i accidentally cum when I pull a toy out close to orgasm and I don't really have any facial change or body movements, just a slight vagina contraction.

I feel really bad for the guys but in the end I shouldn't, that's just the way I cum. (though, sometimes I can be extremely loud my whole body will shake from an orgasm. I wonder if they think I'm faking then..?)

Reactions: sorrowfool and Mork
sorrowfool said:
...some models do a thing called "performing."
Hah don't get me started on that!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.