AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why a camgirl can give me her number but doesn't want to have show with me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how I see it:

She wanted dudes money. Dude proved that he will give said money in a non-sexual, non-naked private show frequently. She doesn't prefer to get naked, so finds this much easier money to just chat with him. Other people won't simply just chat for the money, so she does naked/sexual shows for them because that's the only way she can get paid by the other people.

Dude mistakes her doing her job for her liking him.
Dude gets obsessed.
Dude makes thread on ACF.
Dude does not want to think that he was had by the game and argues endlessly, which make some people think he is a troll.
Obviously, I know she never love me. But I think , in 2 year, we are virtual friend. And I don't think that make she feel uncomfortable to nake

Obviously, I know she never love me. But I think , in 2 year, we are virtual friend. And I don't think that make she feel uncomfortable to nake
She may be lying about "uncomfortable", as I said, she just knows she can get money from you without it, and it's easier not to.

Unless you have any further resolution I'm locking this topic soon to end the agony of listening to you avoid reality.

She may be lying about "uncomfortable", as I said, she just knows she can get money from you without it, and it's easier not to.

Unless you have any further resolution I'm locking this topic soon to end the agony of listening to you avoid reality.
Thank you amber, I am a lil sad, but it is ok now. I didn't avoid reality. I know she doesn't love me. But I don't sure who I am in her eyes. Before , in first year I met her, every thing is so nice. Im a basic member, it mean I can't give her any tip, but we very often chat through mail. But after one year, when I got better job, and can tip her a lil, the distance between us seem longer day after day.

This thread is making me very sad.

Almost 20 years since this movie came out. I feel so old.
cry-blow.gif

Are you from Vietnam
No. But years ago, my best friend was Cambodian. He took me to a Vietnamese restaurant he knew of. OMG the roast duck with noodle!!! I never taste anything like this in my life!

• Funny!
Reactions: CasseLove
I guess it is called "my vit tiem"
Yep. I just look picture, that was it.

We have a place called H-mart, lots of Asian food. I tried their duck with noodles. It looked the same, but...was not as good. So, I go back to place where I had tasted it many years before. But it was gone. Out of business. :cry:
But how you meet this song.
I am youtube expert.
Maybe later I will be hungry for chicken parmigiana, and will listen to this version...

Or maybe a burrito would be nice. Then I listen to this one...

Yep. I just look picture, that was it.

We have a place called H-mart, lots of Asian food. I tried their duck with noodles. It looked the same, but...was not as good. So, I go back to place where I had tasted it many years before. But it was gone. Out of business. :cry:

I am youtube expert.
Maybe later I will be hungry for chicken parmigiana, and will listen to this version...

Or maybe a burrito would be nice. Then I listen to this one...

Very glad when u like that song, it is along time for me to hear it again.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Status
Not open for further replies.