AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why a camgirl can give me her number but doesn't want to have show with me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every answer you have given in this thread highlights exactly why she is treating you like this. If I were her I would do the same. Hell if I were her I would have blocked you and cut off all contact by now. You have become clingy, unbearable and just a total pest. She is doing a job and quite clearly wants nothing to do with you so back off and leave her alone. And on the number front she probably didn't know how to say no without causing issues so just handed it over big no no in my opinion. Move on and maybe find someone in the real world to have a relationship with, cam sites are NOT dating sites no matter what you think.
I just hope I can find answer there. Maybe it make me look like a leech. The problem if I make her annoy she can shout at my face, and ban like guys who treat her bad. But she didn't it. She even doesn't argue with me, just look sad and say I made her upset. That is my worry

• Wat?!
Reactions: FluffyGalore
I just hope I can find answer there. Maybe it make me look like a leech. The problem if I make her annoy she can shout at my face, and ban like guys who treat her bad. But she didn't it. She even doesn't argue with me, just look sad and say I made her upset. That is my worry
Man you just don't get it

DUDE. The reason is: you're an annoying, cheap, clingy, pushy, obtuse, and very possibly delusional dude who can't just let things go and she's far too polite. That's it. Rest assured, this is never ever ever going to go anywhere good. She doesn't want any sort of relationship with you. Why would she?

DUDE. The reason is: you're an annoying, cheap, clingy, pushy, obtuse, and very possibly delusional dude who can't just let things go and she's far too polite. That's it. Rest assured, this is never ever ever going to go anywhere good. She doesn't want any sort of relationship with you. Why would she?
I don't know. Maybe because she told I can call or chat with her whenever

Fun idea: ease your worries by completely dropping this, forgetting about it, and moving on. Model no longer has to be sad or upset. Everyone wins. The end.

Getting a girls digits in the real world doesn't mean you've won her heart. It just means she's interested in further communication and has the right to change her mind on whether or not she wants to continue to do so.

Getting a cam girls digits is much the same respect, except it's a part of her job. She's made the choice to make herself available to her customers offline in this fashion and she has the right to make the business decision when to cut someone off.

She was nice and friendly, just like anybody else who works some type of public service who relies on tips. If you've ever ordered drinks at a bar or gone to eat in a restaurant, then you should understand the need for someone to be polite, to establish a rapport in the hopes to getting more $$ or at least to maintain a positive reputation.

Since you've proven to her, and everyone here, that you don't respect her business decisions, no, her decisions as a free spirit, a human being. Then you have been put in the dog house, the shit list.

And until you come to terms that #1. Nothing will ever happen #2. There wasn't any actual romance #3. That you've been disrespecting the SHIT out of her, she won't give you the time of day.

When a woman tells you you're crazy, then you had better take a look at yourself and figure out what you did to make her feel that way. especially if it's someone whose opinion that you actually value.

I don't know. Maybe because she told I can call or chat with her whenever
Troll, troll, troll, troll, troll. Come on guys chant it with me we have a fucking TROLL :clap::party::rofl:

Troll, troll, troll, troll, troll. Come on guys chant it with me we have a fucking TROLL :clap::party::rofl:
I hope you are right, but I'm willing to bet you are wrong. Hehehe.

Whoa I hope so much that he's a troll. Poor girl... :'D

Nothing else for me to add here... (still posting though because it's kinda funny. Sad and creepy and sad, but funny)

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
an annoying, cheap, clingy, pushy, obtuse, and very possibly delusional dude who can't just let things go
yeah that.gif
Troll, troll, troll, troll, troll. Come on guys chant it with me we have a fucking TROLL
Unfortunately, probably not. See above.

The two types are not one in the same.

Reactions: Mila_ and JickyJuly
Here's how I see it:

She wanted dudes money. Dude proved that he will give said money in a non-sexual, non-naked private show frequently. She doesn't prefer to get naked, so finds this much easier money to just chat with him. Other people won't simply just chat for the money, so she does naked/sexual shows for them because that's the only way she can get paid by the other people.

Dude mistakes her doing her job for her liking him.
Dude gets obsessed.
Dude makes thread on ACF.
Dude does not want to think that he was had by the game and argues endlessly, which make some people think he is a troll.

Here's how I see it:

She wanted dudes money. Dude proved that he will give said money in a non-sexual, non-naked private show frequently. She doesn't prefer to get naked, so finds this much easier money to just chat with him. Other people won't simply just chat for the money, so she does naked/sexual shows for them because that's the only way she can get paid by the other people.

Dude gets obsessed.
Dude does not want to think that he was had by the game and argues endlessly, which make some people think he is a troll.
I can see that just makes me want to smash my head against a brick wall.

Reactions: CompanionCube
Here's how I see it:

Dude gets obsessed.

Great assessment.

Just looked over his previous posts...
=> Either not or a very commited troll

dude... sorry... go out there and find a nice girl in the real life. You'll get over her.

Reactions: ramblin
I asked her mail and her number and then she gave it to me. I must to say I didn't tip he and it not so much, just $1 every time.
I'm not intend to pressure her, but I want what is relation ship between us. It is not like a friend ship or customer ship.
I LOVE story where poor man wins love of girl! Now I understand!

You want this...
6ffdb70d91fd9cc92bd569bcdf7afed8.jpg

Instead you got this...
halifax%2008%20titanic%202.jpg

Consider this ripping off the bandaid. Yes, it hurts right now, and I'm sure it's very frustrating, but it's what is best for both of you. Close out of her chatroom, delete her phone number. Your life will go on, and she will be no more than pixels on a screen.

We are such stuff as dreams are made on.

I don't push her, I must say that, I just ask and then she refuse , become angry. So that I left her in calm, as I said I didn't meet her these day, I just make a thread here. It doesn't mean I keeping anoying her.
You have gone way too far, time to cut off the relationship.

Reactions: Sophia Rose
I think I am reading this out of morbid curiosity. And to watch Michael Jackson eat popcorn.

And I seriously agree with everyone else. Dude, it is time to move on. She doesn't own you anything and any explanation she might offer you will not be what you want to hear. Moving on is the wisest move. Don't smother her. Otherwise it is very likely you will be perma banned.

Last edited:
I think I am reading this out of morbid curiosity. And to watch Michael Jackson eat popcorn.

And I seriously agree with everyone else. Dude, it is time to move on. She doesn't own you anything and any explanation she might offer you will not be what you want to hear. Moving on is the wisest move. Don't smother her. Otherwise it is very likely you will be perma banned.
If she doesn't like me, I will leave. But I'm sure I never got ban from her, atleast in last two year

Status
Not open for further replies.