AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why can't I view 'Club Show' in MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 68548

I have joined the club of a model and she started the club show but I can see only like "model is away", "webcam is off". She said the show is running but I can't see anything.
I'm in all of her 3 clubs. She said MFC has auto-recorded it and posted it to her MFC Share.

So, why can't I see it? Is it because of my browser cache?

or the model did some mistake?

I have joined the club of a model and she started the club show but I can see only like "model is away", "webcam is off". She said the show is running but I can't see anything.
I'm in all of her 3 clubs. She said MFC has auto-recorded it and posted it to her MFC Share.

So, why can't I see it? Is it because of my browser cache?

or the model did some mistake?
When you go to her page for that club do you see your name in the members? (if she doesn't have that hidden).

Sorry, I read this as the club show is currently going, but seems it is over and there's a recording. The model has to manually set that recording to be visible to club members. Maybe she hasn't done that.

Reactions: Steve__
When you go to her page for that club do you see your name in the members? (if she doesn't have that hidden).

Sorry, I read this as the club show is currently going, but seems it is over and there's a recording. The model has to manually set that recording to be visible to club members. Maybe she hasn't done that.
Yes, my name is there. But I don't know why I can't see it live.

Can you please create a small video ( or gif) about starting a club-show? What page to go to and what to click for to make it to star? Thank you.

Can you please create a small video ( or gif) about starting a club-show? What page to go to and what to click for to make it to star? Thank you.
If she wants to ask me for help I'll assist her, no reason to try it through you.

Previously I enter the group/private shows, but the image is stuck at "The model is in the group show" but tokens get reduced without seeing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.