AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do guys keep tipping a model who scams them repeatedly??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why do guys keep tipping a model who scams them repeated

She got suspended yesterday for like half an hour or so, came back and holy shit she ranted and yelled for....I dunno I turned her off after a while. That was yesterday. Today she was yelling at people for not having written to Leo demanding the ban be lifted (during it's short duration).

In the other thread made about this I mentioned how she called other models stupid simpletons who have to stuff things in their vaginas to get tokens - which is what she said pretty much verbatim, and within 5 minutes one of her room gestapo yelled for her to ban me because I was a "spy" posting on ambercutie.

Fuckin hell man...can't post pics - fine, can't even talk about her or mention her in the lounge OR here without one of her pathetic little white knights leaping to her defense.

... so what's worse? Being a girl who "stuffs things" in her "cunt", or being a woman who takes all of your tokens, promising to do Naughty things in ways that may get her caught, break all the rules, and then ban people for not tipping more ON TOP of what they ALREADY TIPPED. Then badmouthing all the other girls, keeping an army of spies, and basically running your biz like the old AOL chatrooms I hung out in back in the 90s. Drama, drama, drama.

I think I know which girl I wanna be.

PrincessXina said:
... so what's worse? Being a girl who "stuffs things" in her "cunt", or being a woman who takes all of your tokens, promising to do Naughty things in ways that may get her caught, break all the rules, and then ban people for not tipping more ON TOP of what they ALREADY TIPPED. Then badmouthing all the other girls, keeping an army of spies, and basically running your biz like the old AOL chatrooms I hung out in back in the 90s. Drama, drama, drama.

I think I know which girl I wanna be.
I agree. To me, promising to give a show after X amount is received and then demanding additional tokens to actually do that show constitutes fraud. Specifically, it's false advertising.

Think of it this way...

Would you buy from a store that advertises a new computer as costing $499 but rings it up at the register as $599? No way. If everything says the computer costs $499, that's what the cost should be.

It's the same here. If she says that she's going to do a show for 2000 tokens and she gets the 2000 tokens, then by gawd she better be doing that show. If I was a tipper and she goes and says "ok, I need 5 more tippers to do the show," I'm going to tell her "hey, wait a fuckin minute! You said you'd do the show for 2000 tokens. We gave you 2000 tokens. So do the show. None of this '5 more tippers' shit. Do the damn show"

Frankly, all her shit just screams at me that she's royally insecure. She rips other models to just make her feel better about herself. She's probably a camgirl out of necessity. She doesn't want to be doing this, but she has to because she can't get any other job (either by lack of opportunities where she lives and/or lack of skills). And she recognizes that she can't make it to the level of an Amber or a Candie or an Aspen. So instead of just trying the best she can... she talks shit. She calls them names. She has her "spies." She just becomes your typical jealous bitch. Jealous because those girls can make money for doing whatever and she has to resort to dirty tricks, dishonesty and insults to make money.

If none of her "fans" realize by now that she's playing them for fools, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them.

PS- If any of her "spies" are going to rip me; don't bother. I've hidden her. Because I don't deal with dishonest bitches.

She's mastered drama and found a formula to create dramatic tension, but virtually no sexual tension. It works brilliantly to gain notoriety, but it's the same show over and over so I'm bored of that. I also dislike her using other people as unwitting props in her shows.

The cult of personality she's developed is more interesting, ranting at followers in her room (poor souls) and dealing with the unclean from the Lounge(s) and beyond; the dual role played by those who go to her room to get banned and then talk about her even more, reinforcing and promoting the cult. The scale of narcissism seems unusual...

...even for mfc :lol:

Ummm...if all her shows are the same and she rips people off then that means that you don't condone her method of business and yet here you all are talking about her & essentially giving her MORE business. :lol: Honestly, the scams that I am sick of are the models who claim to donate their earnings to such and such an organization or horrific event. Not sure I believe such things (perhaps if they showed their receipt on cam or something). Stop obsessing over Agent99 and pay attention to all of the other scams that are so common place.

ScarlettLeigh said:
Ummm...if all her shows are the same and she rips people off then that means that you don't condone her method of business and yet here you all are talking about her & essentially giving her MORE business. :lol: Honestly, the scams that I am sick of are the models who claim to donate their earnings to such and such an organization or horrific event. Not sure I believe such things (perhaps if they showed their receipt on cam or something). Stop obsessing over Agent99 and pay attention to all of the other scams that are so common place.

I'm amused that the idea of donating is a scam. I'm amused that you can't believe some people actually care about something else and therefore try to help out by whatever method they can to raise funds. Unless you can show they keep the money, at which point I'd agree it is a scam, I think it's entirely unfair to label them as a scam. You may not understand their motivation or the concept of what they're doing, but I think it's a fairly evil step to start calling them scammers based upon what I'd call a lack of belief in the heart and goodness of some - or maybe jealousy, I don't know. At least give them the benefit of the doubt that the ladies who do this genuinely care and have a heart, which at face value appears to be more than can be said about you from your comment :p ;)

As for tipping a model who "scams them repeatedly" - this thread - the simple answer is that obviously they don't believe they're being scammed else they wouldn't repeat tip! Since then it's become a thread to whine about people :D It isn't your money, who cares. You don't get why people do what they do with their money, so what :roll:

It's obviously fucking shocking for some - but some people pay for entertainment. Maybe that entertainment is just listening to the lady rant/talk/brag - but if models make me laugh, and have fun on MFC, then I reward them for it (okay, one lady basically - I kinda enjoy her "company" so much I don't go elsewhere). Admittedly I don't Agent_99, but that's simply because she's not my cup of tea. Doesn't mean I believe everyone else tipping her is a fool though...

Zoomer said:
ScarlettLeigh said:

I'm amused that the idea of donating is a scam. I'm amused that you can't believe some people actually care about something else and therefore try to help out by whatever method they can to raise funds. Unless you can show they keep the money, at which point I'd agree it is a scam, I think it's entirely unfair to label them as a scam. You may not understand their motivation or the concept of what they're doing, but I think it's a fairly evil step to start calling them scammers based upon what I'd call a lack of belief in the heart and goodness of some - or maybe jealousy, I don't know. At least give them the benefit of the doubt that the ladies who do this genuinely care and have a heart, which at face value appears to be more than can be said about you from your comment :p ;)

As for tipping a model who "scams them repeatedly" - this thread - the simple answer is that obviously they don't believe they're being scammed else they wouldn't repeat tip! Since then it's become a thread to whine about people :D It isn't your money, who cares. You don't get why people do what they do with their money, so what :roll:

It's obviously fucking shocking for some - but some people pay for entertainment. Maybe that entertainment is just listening to the lady rant/talk/brag - but if models make me laugh, and have fun on MFC, then I reward them for it (okay, one lady basically - I kinda enjoy her "company" so much I don't go elsewhere). Admittedly I don't Agent_99, but that's simply because she's not my cup of tea. Doesn't mean I believe everyone else tipping her is a fool though...
:lol: I agree with you both. Since Scarlett didn't mention a particular model, I took what she said about "donation scamming" as a general statement--certainly we've all read about charity scams, so they do exist. And sure, if the request for donations is sincere, it's cool.

And yes, if we don't like a particular model's shtick, why complain? Just go to a room more your cup of tea.

@Zoomer You wildly misinterpreted my post. In no way do I believe that because someone is doing a show where they donate their earnings that they must be scamming people. I'm not sure where in my post I called ALL models who do donation shows "scammers". Maybe I didn't express myself very well and should have been more specific but hey, it was like 5am and I was tired. Maybe I'm misinterpreting your response but do you honestly believe me to be against donating? Is that seriously what you took away from my post? I have volunteered many times in my own community and was simply trying to draw people's awareness to the fact that they should try to be smart about who they tip to, as CammiStar pointed out and for that you accuse me of having "a lack of belief in the heart and goodness of some". I would hope you would try to get to know me a little better before assuming such things about me.

@Nordling Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from. It was indeed meant to be a general statement and I think that it's pretty awesome that people have found a way to turn webcamming into a chance to give back. I'm certainly for it so long as it's honest.

Reactions: Zoomer

A_99 is one of my favorite model
im always peeking in her room while on my premium account
and shes one of the model i tip the most because shes making me laugh and thats what i like
shes funny, she always giving a show at the end,
shes 45 and really i prefer listening to her raging over tip with jokes than romanian girl saying mmmm mmmmm over and over. but thats just me.

AlexiaRose said:
and shes one of the model i tip the most because shes making me laugh and thats what i like
shes 45 and really i prefer listening to her raging over tip with jokes than romanian girl saying mmmm mmmmm over and over. but thats just me.

Yeah, well that's just the type of bigoted stereotype a99 likes to promote too isn't it? Yeah all Romanian models are brainless, can't speak English and will shove a dildo up their ass for 50c...right.

I know a number of Romanian models who are more articulate than a99 in English, and also speak French, German, etc..

Jupiter551 said:
AlexiaRose said:

Yeah, well that's just the type of bigoted stereotype a99 likes to promote too isn't it? Yeah all Romanian models are brainless, can't speak English and will shove a dildo up their ass for 50c...right.

I know a number of Romanian models who are more articulate than a99 in English, and also speak French, German, etc..

Yeah, I am really starting to hate not only members, but also MODELS acting like all Romanian models can do is grunt like a gorilla. I perv mostly super low/medium low camscore models, and rate and admire them everyday, some of them are Romanian, some can't speak English, lots can speak many languages and all with clear fluency.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I don't know if you're trying to get a model account or what but it's a little dumb to make it like all models are A) Romanian, and B)Stupid and Romanian, along with C) Being unable to speak the Oh-So-Elusive English (Ohmagah! Agent99 can speak English! TEEP HER NAOW!). Come the fuck on, if YOU are a model you've already disproved this (eh, kinda).

ScarlettLeigh said:

- Just to go offtopic a little -
I wrote the check on cam, and I had the picture of the check I posted to the animal shelter after my fundraiser posted around. I also had a wishlist set up that went directly TO the shelter I was raising money for, and a link to donate directly on the website if they wished. I hope that made me look credible. Not all camgirls fundraising are scammers. Some of us just care :)

and my 2c.

Agent99 i've always seen her do her shows.

As a camgirl who has done public shows in the past - at airports, in the car, and coffeeshops etc saftey is really important and sometimes a show will be delayed due to my battery dying or some such. I appreciate it when members understand this, and I ALWAYS make it right by doing the show later, posting pictures/vid if ppl missed it etc.

I try not to promise anything I can't deliver.

personally I think she's doing something different. Yes it's the same show over and over, yes she appeals to a certain type of idiot tipper. But I stay in her room and watch more often than I do girls doing yet another of the camgirl staples: Oil/shower/hitachi show.. (and yes i do all of those too LOL)

I have respect for anyone that can market themselves and their business to gain the cashflow she has, regardless of whether she appeals to my personal taste.

ScarlettLeigh said:
@Zoomer You wildly misinterpreted my post. In no way do I believe that because someone is doing a show where they donate their earnings that they must be scamming people. I'm not sure where in my post I called ALL models who do donation shows "scammers". Maybe I didn't express myself very well and should have been more specific but hey, it was like 5am and I was tired. Maybe I'm misinterpreting your response but do you honestly believe me to be against donating? Is that seriously what you took away from my post? I have volunteered many times in my own community and was simply trying to draw people's awareness to the fact that they should try to be smart about who they tip to, as CammiStar pointed out and for that you accuse me of having "a lack of belief in the heart and goodness of some". I would hope you would try to get to know me a little better before assuming such things about me.

@Nordling Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from. It was indeed meant to be a general statement and I think that it's pretty awesome that people have found a way to turn webcamming into a chance to give back. I'm certainly for it so long as it's honest.

aaand apparently I can't read. I missed this part. TY for the clarification.

:)

AngelAndrea said:
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I don't know if you're trying to get a model account or what but it's a little dumb to make it like all models are A) Romanian, and B)Stupid and Romanian, along with C) Being unable to speak the Oh-So-Elusive English (Ohmagah! Agent99 can speak English! TEEP HER NAOW!). Come the fuck on, if YOU are a model you've already disproved this (eh, kinda).

ive never said theyre ALL romanian or ALL romanian girls are stupid
i said i prefer jokes.
dont make me say things i didnt :)
im french, my english isnt good either, i try to speak english everytime but i have an accent and im shy about it
i dont have anything about girls who try to speak with members
i said girls who just say mmmm mmmm and since im too watching lots of the less popular models, its often the one who type instead of speaking and they make sounds to not be just sit there quietly but its usually worst than music because it doesnt look real anyways since a lot of them are in a studio, doesnt always feel like being there

im really not trying to say agent is the coolest one ever and i dont agree with everything she does maybe the fact that english isnt my first language either it sounded like i was saying that so im sorry if i sounded harsh or anything
i think shes funny and she makes me laugh thats it. i usually leave if shes doing a show anyways i prefer her telling stranger that she plays farmville than masterbating as she say (so shes doenst speak english that good either)

AlexiaRose said:
ive never said theyre ALL romanian or ALL romanian girls are stupid
i said i prefer jokes.
dont make me say things i didnt :)
im french, my english isnt good either, i try to speak english everytime but i have an accent and im shy about it
i dont have anything about girls who try to speak with members
i said girls who just say mmmm mmmm and since im too watching lots of the less popular models, its often the one who type instead of speaking and they make sounds to not be just sit there quietly but its usually worst than music because it doesnt look real anyways since a lot of them are in a studio, doesnt always feel like being there

im really not trying to say agent is the coolest one ever and i dont agree with everything she does maybe the fact that english isnt my first language either it sounded like i was saying that so im sorry if i sounded harsh or anything
i think shes funny and she makes me laugh thats it. i usually leave if shes doing a show anyways i prefer her telling stranger that she plays farmville than masterbating as she say (so shes doenst speak english that good either)
Well that's fine and you're entitled to your opinion, I just don't personally like the way a99 puts other models down and generalises.

A studio model really can't compete in terms of doing interesting stuff, other than either just chatting, just masturbating or some combination of the two. Many studios require girls to cam on multiple sites at once so it's little wonder they can't give 100% attention to the room.

They also have to deal with being stuck in the same room, at work, their boss probably checking up on them, having to reach a token quota per night...

Obviously being able to cam on your own schedule, at home or wherever you choose, on MFC and no other sites, is a completely different dynamic.

Jupiter551 said:
Well that's fine and you're entitled to your opinion, I just don't personally like the way a99 puts other models down and generalises.

I have to say Ive never seen her talk trash about other model myself but I have to admit that is something you dont do, its just no right since were all doing the same thing trying to entertain people our own way as good as we can.

The only thing Ive heard from her is thats shes not as other model just masturbating and saying thank you for tokens with lots a scream but for me I have nothing against girls who does that, thats part of what camming is about and members and models like it and I do.

But Im not watching her 24h/7 so maybe I just didnt see the bad part yet :p

ScarlettLeigh said:

Of course I don't believe you're against Charity whatsoever :p My response was only directed at this in particular:
Honestly, the scams that I am sick of are the models who claim to donate their earnings to such and such an organization or horrific event. Not sure I believe such things (perhaps if they showed their receipt on cam or something). Stop obsessing over Agent99 and pay attention to all of the other scams that are so common place.
you were using a very broad brush :D

Irrespective, I wouldn't ever "donate" to charity via MFC - and it isn't a reflection upon the girls or their hearts/intentions. It is all simply due to MFC profiting from our charity. The concept makes my blood run slightly cold! I'd rather MFC spent their share on the charity if the model donated her share to charity.
Otherwise MFC is just making money off of others good, kind and honest intentions. Kinda... sick (although not MFC's fault if the model isn't contacting/asking about such possible arrangements).

MFC could really take an initiative and create something very UNIQUE here though. They could program into the model software a feature. When setting a topic, you could enter a charity detail (registered number, of if MFC controlled a charity database which models can have various organisations added to via contacting mfc, then just a drop down list of charities).

It could then automatically, if charity selected, ensure that all tokens for the duration go towards charity (both model and MFC part). Better yet, this system would also enable MFC to automatically output this to the charitable side of MFC so it is published on the web. This would be awesome, and after the show - you could see the published details of the model, the date, the amount raised and the charity to benefit (along with all other shows by all models over x time period) - all on the MFC charity site. How cool would that be? :D Oh I get excited over things that probably make me sound weird, but fuck I'd love to work on something like that :D

Reactions: caireen

Noble idea Zoomer, but I would be willing to bet that the less scrutinized MFC's accounting is... the better Leo likes it. Not saying there's money laundering going on or anything, just sayin'. :whistle:

Whenever a model I like and trust is working for charity, I look at my tips as a kudos to her more for her generosity and good will, than my actually donating to her specific charity.

Zoomer said:
ScarlettLeigh said:

ahh wouldn't that be amazing

Of course I don't believe you're against Charity whatsoever :p My response was only directed at this in particular:
Honestly, the scams that I am sick of are the models who claim to donate their earnings to such and such an organization or horrific event. Not sure I believe such things (perhaps if they showed their receipt on cam or something). Stop obsessing over Agent99 and pay attention to all of the other scams that are so common place.
you were using a very broad brush :D

Irrespective, I wouldn't ever "donate" to charity via MFC - and it isn't a reflection upon the girls or their hearts/intentions. It is all simply due to MFC profiting from our charity. The concept makes my blood run slightly cold! I'd rather MFC spent their share on the charity if the model donated her share to charity.
Otherwise MFC is just making money off of others good, kind and honest intentions. Kinda... sick (although not MFC's fault if the model isn't contacting/asking about such possible arrangements).

MFC could really take an initiative and create something very UNIQUE here though. They could program into the model software a feature. When setting a topic, you could enter a charity detail (registered number, of if MFC controlled a charity database which models can have various organisations added to via contacting mfc, then just a drop down list of charities).

It could then automatically, if charity selected, ensure that all tokens for the duration go towards charity (both model and MFC part). Better yet, this system would also enable MFC to automatically output this to the charitable side of MFC so it is published on the web. This would be awesome, and after the show - you could see the published details of the model, the date, the amount raised and the charity to benefit (along with all other shows by all models over x time period) - all on the MFC charity site. How cool would that be? :D Oh I get excited over things that probably make me sound weird, but fuck I'd love to work on something like that :D

Bocefish said:
Scratching head... ^^ wondering what the point of quoting a thread is, then adding nothing to it yourself.

shit.. that was a weird error on my part.
i quoted the charity idea post, and commented wouldn't that be amazing.. but somehow i ended up putting that inside the quote.

i am not saying i agree with how she does things but at least she has the tips coming in and is making a living.

me on the other hand haven't found what works for me and i get frustrated. so i give up everyday but the next i am back and make a different approach

Bocefish said:
Noble idea Zoomer, but I would be willing to bet that the less scrutinized MFC's accounting is... the better Leo likes it. Not saying there's money laundering going on or anything, just sayin'. :whistle:

Because the Russian online porn business is the gold standard of honesty by which all others are judged.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.