AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do so many people hate black Liquorice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love black Liquorice. But why do so many people hate it?

YAYYY! I find myself asking the same question all the time! Im half Dutch so I have grown up eating black licorice! Whenever I would go to Holland for our familyn reunions, the first thing I would go and buy, would be their black licorice. Its SOOOO much better than here!

We need to recruit some more fans of it!!!

Reactions: LexieBlair
I love black Liquorice. But why do so many people hate it?

giphy.gif

Lol. But seriously...I don't like it either.

Last edited:
YAYYY! I find myself asking the same question all the time! Im half Dutch so I have grown up eating black licorice! Whenever I would go to Holland for our familyn reunions, the first thing I would go and buy, would be their black licorice. Its SOOOO much better than here!

We need to recruit some more fans of it!!!

ME TOO! I'm half Dutch and grew up eating the stuff. My fave was always the little black and white pellets of it that's coated in a sweeter candy, then you bite down and **BAM** it's super salty bitter black licorice. YUM! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

ME TOO! I'm half Dutch and grew up eating the stuff. My fave was always the little black and white pellets of it that's coated in a sweeter candy, then you bite down and **BAM** it's super salty bitter black licorice. YUM! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome you're Dutch toooo! Wow! :shame: Do you speak dutch at all?

And I know EXACTLY the licorice you are talking about! Those are so good! I also love the ones that are shaped like coins and are kind of hard! Or the ones that look like mini gumdrops and are nice and chewy. Im drrroooooooooooollling right now!

Please tell me you love Stroopwafels too!

Reactions: WillowJames
It taste like rubber to me. Maybe it taste like something else to those of you who like it, at least I hope it does.

HAHA! Rubber? Hmm thats an interesting flavor! But honestly I think most people dont like it. Or its a good 50/50 not sure. But seems like most people that Ive met dont like it. Kinda hard to explain how it tastes too now that I think about it.

I adore black licorice. Probably stems from being Sicilian and getting my first apertif of Sambuca when I was 10. I would eat a box of Good N' Plenty before I'd eat a box of chocolate.

Reactions: Dream Alien and Guy
Lack of flavoring pretty much deters me from ever wanting to eat them.

This post reminded me of a family member that ate licorice profusely.

BAGS AND BAGS OF LICORICE!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Reactions: Dream Alien
Status
Not open for further replies.