AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why does Ranch taste so good on EVERYTHING????

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipotle, Cholula, and
sriracha_1_large.jpg

I love variety, but if I have to pick one food that i'll put on almost anything...

Garlic.

Goes with everything but Fruit. Cinnamon goes with fruit.

Fry Sauce! I make it by combining miracle whip & ketchup.
It originated from a burger joint (Arctic Circle) in Utah where I grew up, it's so common there that any restaurant you go to has it available if you ask for it, of course most places use mayonnaise which isn't as good as the miracle whip version I make.

dontaskmewhy said:
Fry Sauce! I make it by combining miracle whip & ketchup.
It originated from a burger joint (Arctic Circle) in Utah where I grew up, it's so common there that any restaurant you go to has it available if you ask for it, of course most places use mayonnaise which isn't as good as the miracle whip version I make.

Kinda sounds like thousand island dressing - isn't that basically a mayo-type base with tomato flavour? (and a few other things I presume)

Status
Not open for further replies.