AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why doesn't Clips4Sale have a romantic category?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you may be better off on manyvids.

I find clips for sale to be almost completely fetish based.
None of my vanilla videos even sell there it's strictly my fetish and taboo that sells there.

However on manyvids I see tons of passionate style b/g vids and those are my main seller over there. Both passionate loving type scenes and just straight up vanilla sex do best for me on mv.

C4S allows studios to suggest categories if they personally have 10-15 clips for it. So if I wanted a romantic category, I could make a bunch of romantic videos and ask them to make me a category. I think they say no if there's already something similar.

So, maybe studios don't see a market for it and thus don't make the videos. I think GFE is pretty similar though.

Also, glad to see you back @Guy!

Reactions: KylieJacobs
What does that mean?

Girlfriend experience/GFE is a roleplay where the woman acts as if she is the viewer's girlfriend. It normally has romantic elements, and a sweet "in love" tone about it.

Girlfriend experience/GFE is a roleplay where the woman acts as if she is the viewer's girlfriend. It normally has romantic elements, and a sweet "in love" tone about it.
Are guys who pay for that usually single and lonely?

Are guys who pay for that usually single and lonely?

Nobody knows. We're not in the habit of asking why someone has a fetish, we just do it or point them to someone who does.

Status
Not open for further replies.