AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why I cannot send token? It's always say that I am not able to send tip. Please contact Chaturbate Support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's because of the type of card you're trying to use to buy tokens? Or if your bank put a temporary "block" on your card, because they mistakenly thought some of your recent purchases from that day seemed excessive/suspicious? That's happened to me once before, and I had to call my bank to tell them NO...it really was ME making those purchases, and to please remove the block so I could get back to using my card.

Now I haven't seen mention of Payoneer in a long time, so this probably isn't the case...but you're not using a Payoneer card, are you? Years ago I had a blue Payoneer debit card (I used it for pretty much everything), and I was disappointed to learn that Chaturbate wouldn't accept it for token purchases. Chaturbate told me this themselves when I contacted them. I had wanted to buy tokens to tip a model friend, and couldn't.

There seems to be a lot of these complaints about CB, as with banned accounts. If OP can't "send" tokens, they must have already bought them, so surely the card/bank side of things is fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.