AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why i tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2011
massachusettes
i wrote this on my tumblr the other day and thought i would share it with people on here

why i tip
yes i know this is such a short subject to discuss but stick with me there is a lot i have to say. So many times i see cam girls upset over not getting enough tips and attributing that to such things as not being beautiful or sexy enough. This idea upsets me because the cam girls i follow on twitter and also view on occasion are all beautiful women. When i say this i mean inner beauty as well as outer, and when they feel like they are not loved it makes me sad. I tip and i am sure i am not alone yes that is right i tip because i think these women are amazing people and some i consider friends. To me it does not matter if they are naked clothed or doing a certain type of show, i respect them, tip them, and chat with them. If you have read this and agree with it then feel free to reblog it. let these amazing awesome sweet and just plain beautiful women know that we love em.

So i tell you ladies to always smile and know that i am here to give you that smile by allowing you to vent here or on twitter.

i love you all

and i love myself more today than yesterday

How sweet....

Can we make this a thread on why us premiums tip?

I tip cuz im bored and impulsive...plus i like that tip ding sound

i left it as why i tip due to not wanting to speak for the premiums cause not all of them tip, and i would have had to do why i want to go pvt for 60 tokens or less as a subject as well as why i show how many tokens i have and i am not using any of them. it sounds better to keep it as i am let the others speak for themselves.

Sarcasmic......Thank you 493057632999 times. This place is in need of more of these types of posts lately IMO. I don't need rainbows and kitties all the time but I've seen so many grouchy pants, bitter posts by members here lately. Its nice to know that there are some guys that still appreciate us.

I tip because I love to see the girls smile. Its heartwarming. Seeing some lovely ti-tays doesn't hurt either :dance:

I tip because putting a smile on the face of someone I care about and enjoy also puts a smile on my face.

Giving happiez makes me happiez.

JoleneJolene said:
I tip because putting a smile on the face of someone I care about and enjoy also puts a smile on my face.

Exactly!

Thanks for the post, sarcasmic.

Reactions: sarcasmic
Tipping is a practice of expressing gratitude in monetary form - to show one's appreciation in expenditure of tokens. Personally, I tip because I like a model. I find it alluring to observe the sparkle in the eyes of a model after the tipping sound - it makes me happy because I understand that I've made the model happy. It's fascinating to see expression of utmost happiness with a large tip, which is typically accompanied by a genuine, warm smile that simply brightens my day.

I'd say it's a psychological impulse to tip someone, and the reward is the happiness one brings.

Reactions: sarcasmic
sxycherrypie said:
That is so sweet!Where are people like you at? We definatly need more of you guys that makes us feel good and human.

when they made me they broke the mold and killed the mold maker so i am a unique and strange individual but i am always myself. i treat everyone with a respect i would want to be treat with so thank you for being such an amazing woman

Reactions: sxycherrypie
sarcasmic said:
sxycherrypie said:
That is so sweet!Where are people like you at? We definatly need more of you guys that makes us feel good and human.

when they made me they broke the mold and killed the mold maker so i am a unique and strange individual but i am always myself. i treat everyone with a respect i would want to be treat with so thank you for being such an amazing woman
Jesus you sure know how to talk to a woman! A sentence full of compliments,you make me blush! Wish I was still camming I will be asking my hubs though after a little while longer I hate working retail soooooooooo boring!!!!!!!

sxycherrypie said:
sarcasmic said:
sxycherrypie said:

Jesus you sure know how to talk to a woman! A sentence full of compliments,you make me blush! Wish I was still camming I will be asking my hubs though after a little while longer I hate working retail soooooooooo boring!!!!!!!

i am full of compliments as i said i am completely unique and making someone smile every day is a goal i set for myself each day

JoleneJolene said:

Me too.

BiancaBrazil said:
I tip models because I know they don't get pay a wage and if I stay in their room longer than 5 minutes watching them I feel like I should tip but thats just me.

It takes me longer than 5 minutes :) but yeah, me too.

sarcasmic said:
sxycherrypie said:
sarcasmic said:
sxycherrypie said:

i am full of compliments as i said i am completely unique and making someone smile every day is a goal i set for myself each day

A man like you is incredibly sweet stay awesome man! :thumbleft:

That's why I only go into a few girls room, I want to get to know the girl because I don't have tons of money to tip the girls. Also yes the biggest thing is when I can tip and she smiles that makes the tip more worth it.

Reactions: CassieRamone
- On some occasions I am guilty of guilt tipping

- I tip for good conversation, I do like to converse with a few of the models in here about everyday life.

- Tipping games (on some occasions I like to play the Spoiler/Jerk of the room by tipping against the general public chat/freeloaders, miss megan and her friend can attest to that haha )

JerMajesty said:
- On some occasions I am guilty of guilt tipping

- I tip for good conversation, I do like to converse with a few of the models in here about everyday life.

- Tipping games (on some occasions I like to play the Spoiler/Jerk of the room by tipping against the general public chat/freeloaders, miss megan and her friend can attest to that haha )

the tipping against the room tip is still a tip for the model so i do not get mad at anyone who tips and i have guilt tipped because i said something i didnt think before saying it.

Why do I tip? Because I can..............

That for the most part is true, but for the real reasons:

I tip because it makes me feel good.

I tip because it makes the model feel good.

I occasionally tip because of something a model posted here.

I tip to see a genuine smile.

I tip in appreciation for a number of things, not necessarily relating to countdowns, shows, etc.

Sometimes, I tip just because.

I tip because you deserve to be tipped for your effort.

They're my tokens, so I can tip for whatever reason I damn well please, but most importantly, I tip. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.