AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why I was banned, no reason,I am new model.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2018
My account is: alice_china
7 hours ago, I redeemed the token and found that I could not redeem,Prompt to contact customer service,So I am writing to chaturbate support:The contents of these letters:

My account is: alice_china
I am a new model.
I have 24169tk,My token Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.Why?
Please check it,Please help me as soon as possible, Because there are less than 2 days to convert for the current pay period.
Please reply to me quickly,Thanks so much.

Chaturbate support did not reply to me, and but now I found that my account is forbidden,Why?
I am a new model, I don't know why it was banned, I didn't do anything wrong.
I am a new model.I joined chaturbate for only 3 days.In 3 days, my fan followers have 4,900 people, and I think I am popular in chaturbate.But banned,why?why?why?

@punker barbie shirley please help me,Please,thanks so much.(7 hours ago,The token cannot be redeemed, I also sent you a mail.)

Please check my account and tell me why it is banned, I want to get back to chaturbate work as soon as possible.
My english not very good,Please understand that.please help me,thanks so much.

Upvote 0
I re-registered my account(china_alice), cb approved it, but it was banned again, no reason.I don't have any violation rules, I work hard.
Why is it banned again? Fraud tips? Id not myself?
I reported all the tips to,( over 500tk).
I submitted multiple id (my hand holds photo of id)
Old accounts have more than 26,000tk, new accounts have more than 60,000tk.
My own passport, I can accept the verification of cb (I hand holding a passport)

The old account, I did not get the payment of cb, I don't have any violation,my account is forbidden, I don’t know the result of the investigation.
I am a new model, I am not involved in fraud, I have not reported the old account, but the new account, I report the token every day.But once again being banned.

This is all the mail I sent to chaturbate support, reported daily.(In the acf forum, I replaced the member name with xxx.)I send mail The member name for cb support is correct, not xxx.

Toady I received big tips,
xxx tips me 555tokens
xxx tips me 555token(But when I click on his username, I can't see his information.I want to know if it is a fake tip,Please check its account number.)
Please check the token, I don't want to be punished by chaturbate because of fake tips, thank you
I want to know if it is a fake tip,Please check its account number, thank you.
Please tell me,Thanks again.

I know Real tips are accompanied by a sound effect and update your token balance instantaneously.
But What I want to know is fake tips tip tokens that came from fraud credit card transactions.How do I recognize it.
If a member tips me exceeds 500tokens,I will report chaturate support, please chaturbate to judge,
I don't want to be banned( because of receive fraudulent tips)
Today:
xxx tips me 1253tokens
xxx tips me 781token(But when I click on his username, I saw that his account seems to be new.)
xxx tips me 505token(But when I click on his username,I see this member's room is banned)
Please check the token, I don't want to be punished by chaturbate because of fraudulent tips, thank you
Please chaturbate check it, to determine if it is fraudulent tips
Thanks help me.

Today:
xxx tips me 972token(But when I click on his username, I saw that his account seems to be new.)
xxx tips me 3643token(But when I click on his username,Access Denied. This room is not available to your region or gender.)
Please check the token, I don't want to be punished by chaturbate because of fraudulent tips, thank you
Thanks help me.

Today:
xxx tips me 3550token
xxx tips me 5000token
xxx tips me 1001token
xxx tips me 972token(But when I click on his username, I saw that his account seems to be new.)
xxx gives me tips over 500token
Thanks help me.

Today:
xxx tips me 4934token
xxx tips me 2556token
xxx tips me 640token
Thanks help me.

Today:
xxx and I made a PVT show,
xxx tips me 1001token,
xxx tips me 1231token.
Thanks help me.

11.7.2018,My account(china_alice)is banned,I have no violation of cb rules,why?

Upvote 0
Why is this happening? I just want to work at chaturbate.
Because the old account was banned, I read all the rules of cb, I never violated the rules I registered the account, cb approved it. I reported the tips.
About my passport, I sent more than 9 photos of my own passport. To prove that I am me.
I cried, why cb wants to treat me like this, shirley, please help me.

Upvote 0
chaturbate reply me:
Dear china_alice,
Thank you for contacting support!

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated.

This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

We appreciate your understanding!

I want to know which service terms I violated?But cb support never tells me.
Two accounts I earned 90000token,
shirley,Please tell me Will cb pay me?

Upvote 0
shirley you told me(about old account alice_china):
Your account is now banned due to an invalid ID that is not approved for you to stream on CB. Thank you.

So I send you and cb support mail:
I am alice_china
(About Your account is now banned due to an invalid ID that is not approved for you to stream on CB),This prohibition is wrong, please check my attachment photo, and my registration record. My ID is valid, My user ID match the person who is live on the cam for my account. I have no rules that violate chaturbate.
Please check my photo (ID next to my Face) in the attachment.
Please check my chaturbate live cams video.
Please check my upload identification(Photographed with a mobile phone)
Please check my attachment photo (Logitech BCC950 camera Photographed)
Because the Logitech BCC950 camera can beautify people's appearance,Mobile phone photos can also beautify people's appearance, but the two beautification effects are different.So causing chaturbate misunderstanding,I am so sorry,But I can create a room, please chaturbate support check (ID next to my Face).
Make a different dress and different makeup to confirm that I am me.
My account:alice_china registration process:
I registered my account to submit an ID and was rejected multiple times. Reason: The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.
Chaturbate support Send me email:
(Your age verification was declined for the following reason:
The ID you submitted was too blurry, dark or small. We require photos to be extremely clear and legible.
With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification.
To stop receiving these emails, Unsubscribe From This List.)
I used the ID next to my Face photo taken with my mobile phone.But age verification was declined.
So I used the old photo (ID next to my Face), It looks clearer.
I replied to the message that the chaturbate age verification refused: " My account:alice_china
My age photo is very clear, but refuse, why? Please check it.
Please approve my account as soon as possible,thanks so much".
Chaturate support reply me: (We've confirmed your account alice_china is age verified and can accept tokens. Note that if anyone else is going to perform on cam with you, they must also add age verification on your account at http://chaturbate .com/accounts/age_verification/)
You can check the mail support record and I submit the age verification record (multiple age verification documents)
After my account was approved, I started at chaturbate live cams,you can check.
I am a sincere person, Please help me,This is my only source of income,please lift my ban, please give me the money, thanks so much.

This is my chaturbate live cams video photo,my chaturbate live cams video:(xxxxxxx), please check:

chaturnate support reply me:
We appreciate and share your frustration. It is a violation of your rights for sites like these to illegally record your broadcasts and republish them without your consent, which is why we created and offer (free of charge) our DMCA notice service in the first place. Since it is your copyrights that are being violated (Chaturbate claims no ownership over your shows, which are entirely your own property), you are the only one who is in a position to pursue claims against this site.
With that said, we are prepared and willing to offer you any assistance that we’re able.
We would be happy to help you by sending DMCA take down notices on your behalf, but the URL you have provided below, points to a page of image search results. In order to create DMCA takedown requests, we’ll need for you to provide the exact URL image address per photo that was captured from Chaturbate belonging to you. Once you have sent over the URLs to your content, we can move forward assisting you with sending take down requests.

To get us the proper URL’s for photos located at http://chaturbatemodel.net/?s=alice_china please follow instructions below:

1) Right click on photo
2) Copy and paste the " Image address" (Not the Image Link)
3) Make a list of all the URLs
Please send the exact URLs over when you can, so we can get started.

Thanks,
Support

I don't understand this reply very much.
Because I want to prove that the id is my own,I am using obs live in chaturbate.

shirley Please check my question, please help me, thank you.

Upvote 0
Did you ask support about unauthorized pictures that were taken of you? The last answer from support mentions a well known site that records all public cams from chaturbate.

I wish you good luck getting it sorted out. I know this is probably frustrating for you. I will say however that getting the token amounts that you received is kinda unusual but of course not impossible for a new broadcaster, who only broadcasted five or six days and 30 hours in total. That it sets off some fraud detection is understandable though.

Upvote 0
Did you ask support about unauthorized pictures that were taken of you? The last answer from support mentions a well known site that records all public cams from chaturbate.

I wish you good luck getting it sorted out. I know this is probably frustrating for you. I will say however that getting the token amounts that you received is kinda unusual but of course not impossible for a new broadcaster, who only broadcasted five or six days and 30 hours in total. That it sets off some fraud detection is understandable though.
Yes, my English is not good, I only use Google Translate

Upvote 0
So you asked about unauthorized pictures and videos that were taken from your chaturbate streams?
I just prove that: This prohibition is wrong, My ID is valid, My user ID match the person who is live on the cam for my account. I have no rules that violate chaturbate.

Upvote 0
Did you mention the site chaturbatemodel in one of your mails? It would explain the last answer about dmca delete requests.

I am afraid no one here except Shirley can help you with your situation. I am not sure if creating a second account after the first account was banned and investigated was helpful in the overall situation but it's also understandable why someone would do it. And for a new broadcaster you really received a LOT of tokens in short time. This is not impossible but also very far above average.

Do you have a friend who is fluent in English and can help you?

Upvote 0
Did you mention the site chaturbatemodel in one of your mails? It would explain the last answer about dmca delete requests.

I am afraid no one here except Shirley can help you with your situation. I am not sure if creating a second account after the first account was banned and investigated was helpful in the overall situation but it's also understandable why someone would do it. And for a new broadcaster you really received a LOT of tokens in short time. This is not impossible but also very far above average.
Many people send me token, I use lovense lush.Maybe I am a new model, I mentioned that website, just because I have my video, in order to let chaturbate judge whether I work seriously, whether the live broadcaster is me.The first account I don't know needs to report the token that I can't identify, so my second account reports token every day.But still banned.Please check my other posthttps://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...w-to-distinguish-fake-tips-fake-tokens.32916/

Upvote 0
Okay, that you mentioned that site explains why support sent you their standard mail about unauthorized pictures and videos.

I'm just saying that receiving about 90,000 tokens in just thirty hours of broadcast as a new model is FAR above average. I do not know if these tokens were bought with a fake credit card or anything like it. I understand though that this might have set off a potential fraud detection.

Upvote 0
I do not know how much you looked at chaturbate and how new broadcasters earn there before you made your account. If you think about 90,000 tokens is what many new girls earn there, then this is not the case. You earned VERY well compared to most, maybe all, new broadcasters that I've seen in the past months, maybe years.

Upvote 0
Okay, that you mentioned that site explains why support sent you their standard mail about unauthorized pictures and videos.

I'm just saying that receiving about 90,000 tokens in just thirty hours of broadcast as a new model is FAR above average. I do not know if these tokens were bought with a fake credit card or anything like it. I understand though that this might have set off a potential fraud detection.
The old account was broadcast for 3 days and was banned, earning 26,000tk
The new account was broadcast 7 times and was banned, earning more than 50,000tk
The two accounts add up to about 90,000tk.
I have a long working time, I have a good performance, I have my own fans, because I have 3 years of work experience on the Chinese website.

Upvote 0
I do not know how much you looked at chaturbate and how new broadcasters earn there before you made your account. If you think about 90,000 tokens is what many new girls earn there, then this is not the case. You earned VERY well compared to most, maybe all, new broadcasters that I've seen in the past months, maybe years.
Old account I have more than 4600 followers in chaturbate.
The new account is played 7 times and I have more than 6000 followers in chaturbate.
My room is more than 2,000 people.
My dream is to be a top model and don't want to influence my success because of banned.

Upvote 0
I have my own fans, because I have 3 years of work experience on the Chinese website.

Did you tell this to chaturbate support? This would be VERY helpful information and is also an explanation for your great earnings. Give them the link to your profile on your old camsite and whatever else you have about your broadcasts there as proof.

Upvote 0
Did you tell this to chaturbate support? This would be VERY helpful information and is also an explanation for your great earnings. Give them the link to your profile on your old camsite and whatever else you have about your broadcasts there as proof.
All reported, I sent multiple emails, actively cooperated with the investigation, but did not respond.

Upvote 0
Okay, this may indeed take a while. This is an unusual situation in many regards. A new broadcaster and apparently also new chaturbate users (your fans from another site) that tipped big.

Upvote 0
For anyone following this thread. Situation is more complex and I think does not have much to do with fake tips. A known performer from a Chinese camsite but new to cb brought new cb users from that region and another camsite to cb that tipped big. This will have set off alarms.

Reactions: Lunasha
Upvote 0
If anyone speaks or understands Chinese, speak up. Alice pmed me the link to her profile on that Chinese site but yeah...it's Chinese lol

Upvote 0
i personally think that what chaturbate is doing to Alice_China is pure cruelty.
it doesn't look at all that CB even put a slightly effort to investigate this deeply as they should before stealing 4500$ from her.
it so obvious she is trying her best and do all she can to be right with CB, going the extra mile she doesn't need to or obligated to and CB staff are just ignoring her or don't care.
this is how it is pictured, very bad PR for you guys (CB).
this is a disgrace.

Upvote 0
chaturbate reply me:
Unfortunately, we can no longer assist you with the account alice_china. It has been terminated due to an invalid ID that is not approved for you to stream on CB
Thank you.

Now cb didn't say it was because fraud tips prohibited me, another problem forbid me.
I can't understand the invalid ID, I applied to register chaturbate and they approved me.I started working,Then say that my ID is invalid and is banned.My ID has not expired, it is real, it is my own.
My hand is holding a passport (bcc950 camera photo),I sent these photos to chaturbate support.But they are unchanged,Is this looking for an excuse to ban me?
I can create a cb room, cb support can check me, I hold a passport in my hand, I think such a simple method can prove, why are they not?
Two accounts earn money, chaturbate should give me.

Upvote 0
Don't you have anyone who is fluent in English and who could help you with the correspondence?

Alice_china was your first account, right? After that was banned, you made the second account, china_alice. Correct? From your messages here and our pm i'm really not 100% sure that you gave cb all the necessary information, probably because of a language barrier or you assume that a new broadcaster receiving big tips from new cb users is something that is happening ever day on cb (it is not). New broadcaster, new users, quite a lot of tips, language barrier, not the best mix i'm afraid.

Wish I could help you more.

Upvote 0
Just a reminder that a second account that is related to a banned account is going to get banned as well. I know the 2nd one got approved initially, but once realized it was related, was banned.

That is not something to be confused about.

Upvote 0
After the first ban I think you should have made it clear to support, that you brought users from another camsite and that you already have a big following there. Honestly, this changed my perspective on the situation quite a lot. I know it's not helping now, but maybe it's not too late.

Upvote 0
What should I do now, how to deal with this matter, about( It has been terminated due to an invalid ID that is not approved for you to stream on CB)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.