AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why I was banned, no reason,I am new model.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2018
My account is: alice_china
7 hours ago, I redeemed the token and found that I could not redeem,Prompt to contact customer service,So I am writing to chaturbate support:The contents of these letters:

My account is: alice_china
I am a new model.
I have 24169tk,My token Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.Why?
Please check it,Please help me as soon as possible, Because there are less than 2 days to convert for the current pay period.
Please reply to me quickly,Thanks so much.

Chaturbate support did not reply to me, and but now I found that my account is forbidden,Why?
I am a new model, I don't know why it was banned, I didn't do anything wrong.
I am a new model.I joined chaturbate for only 3 days.In 3 days, my fan followers have 4,900 people, and I think I am popular in chaturbate.But banned,why?why?why?

@punker barbie shirley please help me,Please,thanks so much.(7 hours ago,The token cannot be redeemed, I also sent you a mail.)

Just a reminder that a second account that is related to a banned account is going to get banned as well. I know the 2nd one got approved initially, but once realized it was related, was banned.

That is not something to be confused about.

In this case, will cb pay me?

Upvote 0
I just want to know if I am permanently banned?Will the money I earn will be given to me?
Is there a solution?What should I do, cb support will eliminate misunderstandings.
I have wasted too much time,I begged shirley to tell me the truth.
Thank so much.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
The idea of getting banned and having your tokens taken away because you brought paying traffic to the site is an insanity only Chaturbate could come up with. Obviously we don’t know all the details but this sounds nuts. I hope you get your money, @alice_china.

Upvote 0
chaturbate support reply me:
Before we can recover your account, please provide a second form of ID for further verification.
shirley:
I have a passport and a Chinese ID card. Can I use a Chinese ID card for the second proof?thanks help me.

Upvote 0
I opened the link and found that I can't add proof of identity. My account is still banned.
Reply to the mail with your id photos as attachments maybe.

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Can you email who you're talking to and ask them what kind of ID they want from you?
Since they won't accept the ones you have?

Maybe word it along the lines of

"What form of ID will you take? I have already given in two different pieces, is there something wrong with them? "

I know I had that problem with them, they said my ID card looked fake so I took a picture of it sitting on a white piece of paper and they accepted it.

Upvote 0
Can you email who you're talking to and ask them what kind of ID they want from you?
Since they won't accept the ones you have?

Maybe word it along the lines of

"What form of ID will you take? I have already given in two different pieces, is there something wrong with them? "

I know I had that problem with them, they said my ID card looked fake so I took a picture of it sitting on a white piece of paper and they accepted it.
thank you help me

Upvote 0
Please see the Dm I am sending to you.
Hi shirley

About (We apologize for the inconvenience.

Before we can recover your account, please provide a second form of ID for further verification.

Please upload the age verification photos here here another form of ID: http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

I uploaded the second proof and third proof, It is the Chinese driver's license and Chinese ID card, please check.
In addition to my passport, I only have these two types of identification.
I took a photo of my passport again and uploaded it. (including hand holding passport)
Please help me, thanks so much.
I can accept all the verifications and prove that I am real.
I can even create a room and verify it according to the requirements of cb support.
I am sorry,My english not good,Please understand what I mean.
Thanks help me.

Upvote 0
I have same problem my account Bigboymachine they ban after 7 years of use for no reason and i dont get anyanswer from them, i open new account they aproved and all fine, after day they say underage whatthe fuck im member for 7yeras upload passport and im 25 years old.. new account milliondollardavid and all account bigboymachine. chatuirbate support never even answer my mails and quastion and i need help

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
New account:china_alice

I uploaded a driver's license photo to prove my passport, but the cb robot automatically responded to me:
Your age verification was declined for the following reason:
The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.

My account is still banned.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Why?
chaturbate reply me:
(Dear china_alice
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please upload the age verification photos here here another form of ID: http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/)

I uploaded the second proof and third proof, It is the Chinese driver's license and Chinese ID card, please check.
In addition to my passport, I only have these two types of identification.
Please help me, thanks so much.
I can accept all the verifications and prove that I am real.
I can even create a room and verify it according to the requirements of cb support.
I am sorry,My english not good,Please understand what I mean.
Thanks help me.

Today chaturbate reply me:(
Dear china_alice,
Your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.
Thank you,
Suppor)

Why are two different responses?
I just want to know if I am permanently banned?Will the money I earn will be given to me?
Is there a solution?What should I do, cb support will eliminate misunderstandings.
I have wasted too much time.
If I prove myself anyway, cb will ban me and not give me money, I will not waste time.
Shieley please tell me the truth.

Upvote 0
shirley please tell me.
I just want to know, am I permanently banned?please tell me.
If My id is permanently banned, I will not waste time, I will leave,please tell me.thanks so much.

Upvote 0
I am so sorry. :( This really sucks. Maybe you can read up on here about the cam site MyFreeCams (another token site), and sign up as a model on there? If you're on Twitter, I'd imagine some of your followers would be happy to start visiting you on MyFreeCams.

Upvote 0
I just want to know, am I permanently banned?please tell me.
If My id is permanently banned, I will not waste time, I will leave,please tell me.thanks so much.
Dear china_alice,
Your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.
Thank you,

Upvote 0
Hello, Alice, I am Wei Wei.

Happy for you,

I am not very good at English.

Just came here

My friend account has also been blocked

I came here to find help.

Although my friend has already made it

But there are a lot of details that don’t understand

Because you will speak Chinese

So I am looking for you to ask for details.

I want to ask you to teach me to help

Upvote 0
I need help to after 10 days of waiting still no response from chatirbate legeal departument resposne... i need help! i need asnwers pls help me... i prove all and i show all papers and documents. My account bigboymachine is still remain ban pls help!

Upvote 0
I'll be honest here. The op Alice only broadcasted for a couple of minutes after the ban was lifted (assuming mycamgirl tracks online time correctly which I believe it does). Kinda strange for a girl who went to great lengths to get unbanned again and who was incredibly successful. I'm wondering what was really happening here, because it is still very, very unusual for new girl to receive these kind of tips and if we defenders (myself very included) were on the right side here.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry yall. It's my first post and it may even get me removed. But 90 thousand freaking tokens in a person's first week. It is a scam. I bet not one screen name who tipped ever tipped over 5001 tokens I bet it was a whole lot of different screen names ( new screen names ) tipping up to 5000 tokens and never card verifying I'd be willing to bet. Lol 90 thousand tokens before your first cash out. Lol. Yall know better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.