AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why there aren't so many Bonga Models Here ? (from traffic stats they seem the largest of them)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2021
Hello i'm researching Cam sites

From Traffic stats Bonga Cams has the most traffic more then Chaturbate and Stripchat and way way more then MFC but in this forum or others there seem to be to few people or models discussing it ? i'm missing something or iwhat ?

What is your experience with Bonga ?

Thanks

Reactions: Chezza
Apart columbian models bonga is mostly about russian and european girls. Pretty sure the girls who do speak english more or less and are aware of ACF are somewhere around here. While, the russian girls use different forum which is pretty active tbh.
I do 3 sites at a time and bonga is one of them. Can't say wow but from time to time I earn a tangible amount of $ so I definitely keep bonga on my list.

Upvote 0
Bonga has a multi stream issue. There are very few models that don't have more than just bonga on at the same time. Member's are reluctant to tip into rooms where they might be getting only half or a third of a model's attention. In many cases the only reason members are in the room at all is because the model might not be setting the room away and basicly they're watching a private on another site for free.

Livejasmine, SM (I can't speak for stripchat since I barely use it) have begun to push multicam models down on their list to promote exclusive models. Bonga needs to do better at this and not just be used as a freeloader's window to privates.

Upvote 0

From Traffic stats Bonga Cams has the most traffic more then Chaturbate and Stripchat and way way more then MFC but in this forum or others there seem to be to few people or models discussing it ? i'm missing something or iwhat ?

Thanks

"most traffic" doesn't matter when the majority don't leave the first page,. You can easily buy cheap low tier bulk traffic from a wide variety of companies but odds of making money off that are slim and a lot of those cheap traffic networks are infested with bots.

You can also sort by most viewers on the top right corner of bongacams and compare the number of viewers in rooms to chaturbate and like that you can make a decent comparison.

Edit: I feel like I cam across overly negative, i will say that bongacams certainly does make an effort in trying to secure traffic but competition is fierce.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Traffic is useless if it's not good quality.

I tried Bonga out and was on the front page. Total waste of bandwidth.

I can make more in a few minutes on Streamate than I can in hours on Bongacams. They attract a very cheap clientele. Take a look at the bongacams thread on here to see experienced model's opinions on trying out the site.

Upvote 0

I can make more in a few minutes on Streamate than I can in hours on Bongacams. They attract a very cheap clientele. Take a look at the bongacams thread on here to see experienced model's opinions on trying out the site.
I think it depends on where you started working earlier and how often you work there. Im working on chatur and bonga and cannot really tell the difference in earnings. Maybe i should try streamate too?
Also, as i know bonga has increased revshare until the end of the year so it might be worth trying, it might shoot better now.

Upvote 0
I think it depends on where you started working earlier and how often you work there. Im working on chatur and bonga and cannot really tell the difference in earnings. Maybe i should try streamate too?
Also, as i know bonga has increased revshare until the end of the year so it might be worth trying, it might shoot better now.
I've worked on all three and Streamate blows the other two out of the water as far as paying traffic. Of course everyone is different but I think it's worth a try. From what others have posted in the past, seems a lot have had this same experience.

Upvote 0
They're kinda strict but I like the site enough to keep coming back. I think I stayed there exclusively for a year, learned a bit of russian and always make payout anytime I broadcast. I made a week's check at my vanilla in only two hours there. North America used to be in its own category so I'd place all the time. Now I don't place as much and I lost almost all my regulars but it still is lucrative for me now and then.

Upvote 0

Thanks
I chose not to use them. Not good reviews. Stripchat, Chaturbate, and Steamate are the ones that make me money. DO try Xmodels. 5 tokens a minute for pvt and you can't change it.

Reactions: webcamlive
Upvote 0
I had good luck with bonga at the beginning. My sites are stripchat and cb. Bonga set up is very old and boring in my opinion and tokens cost allot. I think they need to update their site and the traffic would be good traffic bot 1 token at a time traffic. No games no goals just very 2000s 2 me. It's a good global site and that's why many models split cam. Just my opinion

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I had good luck with bonga at the beginning. My sites are stripchat and cb. Bonga set up is very old and boring in my opinion and tokens cost allot. I think they need to update their site and the traffic would be good traffic bot 1 token at a time traffic. No games no goals just very 2000s 2 me. It's a good global site and that's why many models split cam. Just my opinion
I'm holding bonga as second site and CB as primary. Had some days when I had better incomes from bonga. I know that it's very individual and the same cannot be applied to everyone but I genuinely don't understand the hate bonga gets all the time.

Reactions: CyberXGoddess
Upvote 0
naw i got on there one day the tokens was worth 2 cents for us then another day it was 5 cents im like wtf is this shit.... then they wanna take a shit ton of money from you if u have a pet on the cam.... im sorry but fuckkkkkkkkkkk that... ill never use that site again... tried it once then read their BS rules

Upvote 0

same here! horible traffic, only show bb guys , noone to talk to , also as i know they are paying way less then cb and stripchat to models .

Upvote 0
there will be a drastic fall to this one..... chaturbate and stripchat and mfc are the best....

I like camming on MFC and Stripchat together. :)

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
bonga has the cheapest tokens that's why this platform is more attractive for users, and also your earnings depends on your revshare percentage. I liked the news about eurolive merge with bonga, I'm sure overall traffic will grow up

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.