AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will girls please stop using Lovense?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever amazed at the guys who can find something to complain about while watching a girl masturbate, but can't find the "next model" button.

you're not my real dad. you cant tell me what to do!

Forever amazed at the guys who can find something to complain about while watching a girl masturbate, but can't find the "next model" button.
Maybe its because when they have an erection, it drains the blood out of their brains.

Maybe its because when they have an erection, it drains the blood out of their brains.
utterly hilarious guy. tyft

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I have an even faster solution for you: click on a model who isn't using one. Problem solved!

To be fair it's really difficult to do that. 1138 models online right now on MFC. Of those 304 have lovense in their topic, and 713 with ohmibod. 1017 out of 1138. Around 10% of the models are currently not using one.

I actually tend to agree with him to a degree. Not that models should stop it, just that I wish mfc had a way of filtering out models with certain keywords from even showing up on the homepage. The overacting involved with them is rather annoying to see.

...man, this whole thread makes me want to get my Lovense out. I haven't used it on cam in at least 6 months because it's not really my bag, but this is just dumb.

Protip: Cultivate relationships with models that you actually like. You won't accidentally witness Lovense exorcism-spasms. You won't be forced to click from room to room every single night. Yeah, you'll have to sort through some girls while you decide who you actually like, but after that? You're pretty much golden.

P.S. I'm well aware that if you take my advice and find some ladies that you actually like & might want to go back to... I probably won't be on that list of girls. (If so, it might be that this post annoys you for some reason, and that reason might be something to spend some time thinking about.)

To be fair it's really difficult to do that. 1138 models online right now on MFC. Of those 304 have lovense in their topic, and 713 with ohmibod. 1017 out of 1138. Around 10% of the models are currently not using one.

I actually tend to agree with him to a degree. Not that models should stop it, just that I wish mfc had a way of filtering out models with certain keywords from even showing up on the homepage. The overacting involved with them is rather annoying to see.
Those are pretty extreme numbers. But try being one of the few models without one and being asked every day by members if you have one because they want to have fun with it. A member ended up buying me both. I really like the lovense lush because it keeps me warmed up during long stretches between goals. But I don't like to structure my show around the lush. It's just extra encetive to tip. It's fun! No shame in the game.

Can I speak with someone in management? I would like to complain about the quality of trolls I have been getting here lately.

Maybe I really like a girl and don't want to see a pink handle sticking out of her cunt. EVER THINK OF THAT, STUPID CAMWHORES?!

I'm sorry, you must have us mistaken for another forum. There are no stupid camwhores here, only jezebel hussies. It's okay, you are new, you will learn.

Won't happen in a hurry, lovense/ ohmibod are awesome for collecting tokens fast... that is why they are so popular.

They can be a turn off. I will admit the antenna can be an odd distraction in the lush. I see many models get really lazy with how they use these devices; Also some of the settings are quite ridiculous, but again this comes down to use.

If we are going to complain about lovense, let's talk about these models that have taken to sticking their Lush into their degenerate little hiney-holes.

There is no sense in that. That's not what it was made for. Hush, the world's first teledildonic butt plug, has been available for a while now...
http://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug

Models often earn more when they use a lovense cause it gives the tippers instant rewards and at least partial control of the action on cam. You can incorporate it into games and challenges or offer full control for a tip. It's versatile and profitable. It ain't going away.

If it's not your kind of fun, move on. Just because there are dozens of sports channels doesn't mean you can't find your sci fi. There's no reason to yell at the football team.

Side note:

If we are going to complain about lovense, let's talk about these models that have taken to sticking their Lush into their degenerate little hiney-holes.

There is no sense in that. That's not what it was made for. Hush, the world's first teledildonic butt plug, has been available for a while now...
http://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug

Seriously, don't stick the Lush in your butt. It's not designed for anal, so you can break it cause your sphincter bends the antenna for prolonged periods of time.

I have to say that when models have the automatic thing that posts the prices and it spams the whole room.. that's pretty rediculous

I also think having a pink wire hanging out doesn't look very attractive

I don't voice this opinion directly to models of course, can do whatever they like it's their room, just complaining here :bag:

Ohmibod seems to be fading out thankfully. Lovense I'm not sure how anyone would be upset by it since it doesn't require sound. A little pink distraction is much better than the alternative.
If a member is really annoyed by seeing the antenna ( like I am) he should just switch to a private based camsite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I thought the Omibod was fun until two (2) models told me to stop (I've never seen any member but myself mess that situation up--seems almost impossible, but I did it twice--first time was, like, ok. Second time was just like I give up) so I try to avoid all the toys. I've never done the thing with the antenna. So personally I am a little butt hurt by doing it wrong and I steer clear of rooms where that is going on. But, I do hang out with models not doing that, so it is all good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.