AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will girls please stop using Lovense?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Omibod was fun until two (2) models told me to stop (I've never seen any member but myself mess that situation up--seems almost impossible, but I did it twice) so I try to avoid all the toys. I've never done the thing with the antenna. So personally I am a little butt hurt by doing it wrong and I steer clear of rooms where that is going on. But, I do hang out with models not doing that, so it is all good. :)
What happened there? How did you mess up with the ohmibod?

I don't know, I just did it wrong where the models told me to "stop" so I did. Two different models, two different stops. I did stop though. You should hang out in the rooms I'm in and see how I mess stuff up. :LOL

Iva actually been told by members that I should get one lol had no idea what it was till then. But what's wrong with the ohmibod? I actually kinda liked that one better lol

Iva actually been told by members that I should get one lol had no idea what it was till then. But what's wrong with the ohmibod? I actually kinda liked that one better lol
I hate the tip sound and if a model plays music then they have to turn it up to a really loud level. That's why I prefer the lovense markedly more than ohmibod.

I hate the tip sound and if a model plays music then they have to turn it up to a really loud level. That's why I prefer the lovense markedly more than ohmibod.
That and the fact that the omibods are known to be incredibly weak yet girls pulsate their bodies in an epileptic-like manner in fake response to it. That part in itself was a huge turnoff for me.

I will say though that I don't like the look of the pink antenna pussy either, however I believe they've been reported to be a least a little more powerful in the vibration department. I still imagine most girls overreact to them for crowd pleasing purposes and to encourage more tips.

Oh I get it. I have my music playing from a different device, but I thought the ohmibod plugged in with an aux cord. Although I know the panty vide goes off of actual sound.

Get a speaker. Plug it in. Put it in a box with the mic XD lol or do members hear tips sounds on there end too?

Maybe @LOVENSE could explain why there is a wire that looks like you have a pseudo-penis. I assume it's because the bluetooth signal gets lost in vagina and that's why there is that antenna.

EzDT9Ci.jpg

my sick mspaint skills cause I have yet to install PS on my PC and too lazy to pull out my laptop.

I feel like it really got out of hand when on chaturbate I'd watch couples cams where the girl would have an omibod in & the guy would fake an orgasm too, even when just sitting beside her lmao.
There was some over the top ohmibod stupidity out of some of the male performers for a while.

Maybe @LOVENSE could explain why there is a wire that looks like you have a pseudo-penis. I assume it's because the bluetooth signal gets lost in vagina and that's why there is that antenna.

EzDT9Ci.jpg

my sick mspaint skills cause I have yet to install PS on my PC and too lazy to pull out my
laptop.

Well in all fairness radio and cell waves do tend to get lost in a valley, so an antenna sometimes is a must...but not in a girl's cootchie.

There was a performer on CB using pink tubing here a while back. Didn't even look remotely like the Lush antenna we all know and love. Some kind of floppy straw, hot pink; no idea what they scavenged it off of.

You could even see the hole, it was hollow. She just stuck it right in and went to work.

I've used the lovense and the ohmibod and by far the lovense is better. I can totally agree that the overacting is a turn-off, and I've had guys tell me they appreciate they can tell I enjoy it w/o faking it. During control shows where I'm using my Hitachi w/ the lovense in, it's pretty intense.

You know we can feel the vibration on the
Well in all fairness radio and cell waves do tend to get lost in a valley, so an antenna sometimes is a must...but not in a girl's cootchie.
I personally put the antenna between my labia and rest it on my clit. Which totally feels amazing when it goes off.

There was a performer on CB using pink tubing here a while back. Didn't even look remotely like the Lush antenna we all know and love. Some kind of floppy straw, hot pink; no idea what they scavenged it off of.

You could even see the hole, it was hollow. She just stuck it right in and went to work.

Omg I am partially appalled and partially in awe of her ingenuity lol.

Reactions: violetismyname
Despite the words the op used, it is indeed getting harder to find rooms on cb and mfc, where the girl does not use either lovense or ohmibod. It's just that the majority of the guys love it, so girls use it too (me too). Vicious circle for members, who don't like it. It has indeed changed most rooms at the sites and it happened over a quite short period of time.

Sure, guys can always take a girl private, but not everyone can afford a private. Tipping in public for something you don't enjoy seeing is something that cannot be expected from users in my opinion but the alternative rooms without lovense or ohmibod are indeed getting fewer and fewer. So the alternative for these guys might really be to leave cb and mfc in the end.

Last edited:
I didn't have the patience to read all the replies but :)))))) sorry can't stop laughing.If you dislike the toy so much just stop watching camgirls who use it..there are many girls who don't use it.I've been using the other similar toy to lovense(ohmibod) from over one year now and it works better then anything I tried before camwise(and I've been a camgirl for a while) so I hope I will be using it for a long time ahead :D

If you dislike the toy so much just stop watching camgirls who use it..there are many girls who don't use it.

The truth is, there are no longer that many girls who don't use it. I agree with the rest though. The majority of the users seem to love it and it just works tokens wise.

Perhaps a better way of going about this would have been to start a thread titled, "Looking for models who don't use Lovense/Ohmibod" and then asked for those models to post which sites they're on. That way you find new and interesting models who share your dislike of those products, and you don't sound like a whiny brat.

The truth is, there are no longer that many girls who don't use it.

I think people are exaggerating on this part - yes, there are a lot of models using either of those toys, but there's still a lot that don't - just as an experiment I looked at MFC now as a guest - out of the first 32 models online, only 4 were clearly using either of those toys (either visible antenna or their topic mentioned it).
Or another point - I have a lot of models on my friends list/bookmarks (from all over the cam score spectrum) and over the last month I've only seen two using either of those toys - one got the toy as a gift and was playing around with it, while the other does use it more frequently when tipping has slowed down otherwise.

Pretty much because the signal isn't that strong - as a simple test while you are wearing the Lush try holding the antenna between your thighs, keeping them close together - odds are the phone will suddenly lose connection to it. (in fact, I probably should check around on CB to see if I can find people using the buttplug, because it looks like it's more subtle antenna will make it disconnect a lot.)

I think people are exaggerating on this part - yes, there are a lot of models using either of those toys, but there's still a lot that don't - just as an experiment I looked at MFC now as a guest - out of the first 32 models online, only 4 were clearly using either of those toys (either visible antenna or their topic mentioned it).
Or another point - I have a lot of models on my friends list/bookmarks (from all over the cam score spectrum) and over the last month I've only seen two using either of those toys - one got the toy as a gift and was playing around with it, while the other does use it more frequently when tipping has slowed down otherwise.
For me its different. I only like models that have natural DDs, which has always severly narrowed the selection of models for me on MFC. I dont like Lovesense/Ohmibod, and because so many models on MFC have adopted those features in their shows, the selection for me on MFC has become incredibly low.

Despite the words the op used, it is indeed getting harder to find rooms on cb and mfc, where the girl does not use either lovense or ohmibod. It's just that the majority of the guys love it, so girls use it too (me too). Vicious circle for members, who don't like it. It has indeed changed most rooms at the sites and it happened over a quite short period of time.

Sure, guys can always take a girl private, but not everyone can afford a private. Tipping in public for something you don't enjoy seeing is something that cannot be expected from users in my opinion but the alternative rooms without lovense or ohmibod are indeed getting fewer and fewer. So the alternative for these guys might really be to leave cb and mfc in the end.

The point is, if you want to dictate what girls do or don't do, you better be paying for the privilege. Nobody is suggesting tipping for something you don't like but rather offering a tip to see what you *do* want. Likewise, a private (or a private-based site) is the best way to see only what you like.

Out of curiosity, Has anyone done any now Vs then comparisons on earnings with these things? What I see is that the girls that do use the "reactive" toys usually get flurries of small single token tips where in the past before they were in most rooms, the girls would have more games n goals and get much larger tips instead of waiting on the small ones to happen. Perhaps not as frequent or steady but it seems the nightly income was larger 'pre toy'. Yes, I know 'it all ads up' but a couple hours of singles still doesn't add up to 30 minutes of 10's & 20's. :)

Out of curiosity, Has anyone done any now Vs then comparisons on earnings with these things? What I see is that the girls that do use the "reactive" toys usually get flurries of small single token tips where in the past before they were in most rooms, the girls would have more games n goals and get much larger tips instead of waiting on the small ones to happen. Perhaps not as frequent or steady but it seems the nightly income was larger 'pre toy'. Yes, I know 'it all ads up' but a couple hours of singles still doesn't add up to 30 minutes of 10's & 20's. :)

I've been a camgirl for few years and I never hit 5 figures income/month with games and goals (I really tried but..) , but I managed to hit that since ohmibod appeared.I'm speaking just for myself now but I think it applies to the rest of the girls as well,If it wouldn't make $$$ noone would use it anymore and everyone would return to use games and goals and such.

The point is, if you want to dictate what girls do or don't do, you better be paying for the privilege. Nobody is suggesting tipping for something you don't like but rather offering a tip to see what you *do* want. Likewise, a private (or a private-based site) is the best way to see only what you like.

Yes, but i understand why a member of cam sites like cb or mfc, who maybe has been a member for many years, gets frustrated, because he "has" to leave that site. The ohmibod and lovense have just really changed the sites. I understand that this can create frustration with some users, who do not like it. But again, I use it too, I just make very good tokens with it.

What tip-activated devices do is create a divide between members who have tokens to spend and members who don't. Members who like the devices can tip to make the model respond. Members with tokens who don't like the devices that make the model jiggle have the option to take her private, if she does privates. But members with no tokens to spend are virtually emasculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.