AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will I get my tokens back after a suspension?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2022
I woke up this morning to find out that my account has been suspended after I was reported for doing something against the rules which I flat out did not do. Support are saying my account will be reinstated after 7 days and I will get full functionality back, does this means I will get all the tokens back that were in my account? I had $3,000 in my account that was due to paid out today, is that still going to be there when my account comes back?

Cuenta suspendida por 7 días. Regresaré el próximo sábado, ¿recibiré el pago este martes? @xChloe

saludos desde colombia

Please note, I have already provided you with info via PM and I can also see our Support team has assisted you and answered your queries via your opened ticket.
Should you have further queries on this matter, please continue your communication with our Support team.

We also kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads with the same queries on this forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.