AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will you ladies vote for me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2011
I would like to know if you girls could help me win this contest! I'm getting close but another girl came out of no where and is catching up fast...I just wanna know if any of you will vote for me or help get me some more votes...The contest is NSFW "best p**sy insertion" yeah so if your not comfortable with that I understand. I could really use the help my internet got shut off and I cannot cam since I am picking up another signal which isn't strong enough to cam and I can really use the money to help feed my family so if you could help I would be very grateful! thanks

:-D http://www.freakdaddys.com/votefemale/

Thanks again!!
oh and p.s. you can vote every 24hours, best part is if I win I cannot win any other contest for one month :) So I will return the favor! :h:

DeandraVay said:
I would like to know if you girls could help me win this contest! I'm getting close but another girl came out of no where and is catching up fast...I just wanna know if any of you will vote for me or help get me some more votes...The contest is NSFW "best p**sy insertion" yeah so if your not comfortable with that I understand. I could really use the help my internet got shut off and I cannot cam since I am picking up another signal which isn't strong enough to cam and I can really use the money to help feed my family so if you could help I would be very grateful! thanks

:-D http://www.freakdaddys.com/votefemale/

Thanks again!!
oh and p.s. you can vote every 24hours, best part is if I win I cannot win any other contest for one month :) So I will return the favor! :h:

voted :-D Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.