AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wisdom teeth

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all of mine because my mouth is giant and I had room. (No one's shocked to hear Ember has a big mouth.) Although only 3 are in. The last one is finally starting to make an appearance now in my early thirties but it's still below the gums.

But I did have to have a damaged molar removed and the healing process can kinda suck. Just be super careful to listen to all the instructions so you don't get dry socket. No smoking, straws, chewy/hard foods etc.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
yup, here i am with very much bad luck. should already have 3 but took all 3 out. all of them started getting bad while growing. i remember 2nd was growing while i was getting my others crowned. i spent a night outside with ciggies and water and i literally was up for whatever just to stop the pain. next mornign because of pain half of my lips started to get swolen. went to dentinst and he put something on the gum and pain was getting better, 3rd one, had surgery to remove it. all 3 caused so much fucking pain. hopefully 4th and last will be better. but im gonna remove it as soon as the dentist is able to pull it out. as advice, go to dentist, they will know tricks to ease ur pain. meanwhile some ice might help.

I waited about 9 years to get them taken out. They were causing so much disaster in my mouth I couldn't wait to get them extracted-I got so excited when I figured out my new dental insurance would cover the entire surgery. I really didn't have a horrible time post-surgery (other than some of the things I vaguely remember saying to the staff post-anesthesia). The first day was the worst pain-wise but that was the only day I needed to take heavy pain pills. I stayed on top of icing my cheeks the first few days and would take ibuprofen before the pain got too bad. The worst part for me was the anxiety of getting food caught in the holes

I hope you're feeling better now; if it's still too much for you I would consider calling the office. I've heard about a few people that had a dry socket and that's why it was super painful for them

I got mine out in 2016 because they felt like my head was going to pop like a balloon. It felt like my jaw was in a vice and even speaking hurt. It was baaaaaaaaaad, but it turns out I also had a ton of cavities, an infection, several impacted teeth, and other problems due to pregnancy complications (meds they gave me and what not) so I was out for like a month, haha..... Don't wait. If it hurts, get that shit fixed ASAP or make a plan to fix what you can as you can without putting it off. I had mine treated in stages with the major pulling happening last and it made it financially way more doable and physically easier to recover from.

I've been refusing to have mine removed for five years, I have the world's most sensitive gag reflex and frequently puke from brushing my teeth, so just getting cavities filled is torture, getting my wisdom teeth out is the scariest thing I can think of. I really *should* get the bottom right one out at least, because it came in at a funny angle and I have a big wad of scar tissue on my cheek because of it, but - yikes, stuff that far back in my mouth for that long? I will literally puke on the dentist's hands, and I just don't want to deal with puking on someone while laying on my back.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Rose
Had four of mine pulled a number of years ago. Unfortunately, I have an extra wisdom tooth on both top sides of my mouth. Those were left in because they weren't an issue. But, they've since moved and if become a problem will be taken out.

Was a weekend of recovery for me, and two of the teeth were problematic to remove.

@SaffronBurke I can relate to the gag reflex. Any time they do x-rays or dental work, I'm almost gagging trying to remove the things...

Status
Not open for further replies.