AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wishlist (not amazon)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2019
So I have heard not to use Amazon for a wishlist as it could reveal your address. I remember seeing something about there being other options that don't compromise your info. I'd love to add a wishlist on Chaturbate but don't know what to use.

You can still have an amazon wishlist, just don't let them buy direct off your wishlist, have them send a giftcard for the amount. I know a lot of members don't like doing this but it's the safest way. Alternatively, get a mail forwarding service for your wishlist. It gets sent somewhere, and then that place sends it to you.

DeliveryCode is one that gets suggested a lot but I do not recommend it. Last year there was a mess with the guy who runs it, disappearing into nowhere and some models are still owed money/items. Support is terrible; I contacted them via email 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back, but when I followed him on Twitter he DMed me saying he would help with anything so I asked him to fix my wishlist (it's glitched, showing items in another currency and items that are like $15 showing $56,004,229) and he hasn't gotten back to me since. It's been 2 weeks since that happened.

Also, if you're an international model, the person who tries to purchase something will have to pay $19.99 for shipping no matter what, even if the item is like $3 from Aliexpress with free shipping. Totally not worth it in my opinion. If you're in the US, shipping is $9.99 and you can't change it.

I've been looking for alternatives but I haven't found anything yet :/

DeliveryCode is one that gets suggested a lot but I do not recommend it. Last year there was a mess with the guy who runs it, disappearing into nowhere and some models are still owed money/items. Support is terrible; I contacted them via email 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back, but when I followed him on Twitter he DMed me saying he would help with anything so I asked him to fix my wishlist (it's glitched, showing items in another currency and items that are like $15 showing $56,004,229) and he hasn't gotten back to me since. It's been 2 weeks since that happened.

My DeliveryCode list also keeps randomly deleting all the items I've put on it, which is just FUN.

Reactions: violetismyname
My DeliveryCode list also keeps randomly deleting all the items I've put on it, which is just FUN.
I believe their FAQ says they remove items after 3 months to make sure someone isnt ordering a potentially out of stock item.

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 1.44.51 PM.png

I will say though, he finally sorted my wishlist last night through Twitter DMS.

It will show the city and state but not the actual address on Amazon. Gift Cards are great. :)

On your wishlist itself, yes. However, someone who purchases an item will often get your address in a confirmation email, so it's best to just take gift cards.

I believe their FAQ says they remove items after 3 months to make sure someone isnt ordering a potentially out of stock item.

View attachment 80231

I will say though, he finally sorted my wishlist last night through Twitter DMS.

Huh, that's a new development, that wasn't the case for years. Constantly re-adding things is such a pain in the butt! I typically go through my wishlist a couple times a month and re-verify that everything's still available, so this feature is a little pointless imo.

Reactions: QuinnLane
Status
Not open for further replies.