AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2022
lavenderlychee.com
I am reshaping my entire sleep/life/work schedule yet AGAIN, trying to find a sustainable way to be a cam model as well as a content creator. I don't have the data yet to show whether it's sustainable or not, but I am changing my schedule this coming week to stream at night 5 days a week (6-8hrs a day), after spending 3hrs in the morning editing/scheduling content. I intend to take a day off stream to do content creation/potentially editing and scheduling as well, to split the monotony of the tasks. As well as one full day off work entirely.
The one day off per week has been the hardest rule for me to maintain, because I constantly feel behind.
I suppose I am just curious what others' work flow/typical week/month looks like, and perhaps gather some ideas.

I'd respond with more helpful info if I were a model :) fwiw my day off work I spend almost entirley thinking about work, which makes me feel I'm further behind than I actually am.

I can’t break it up like that, I get too depressed. Even my first year I couldn’t do that. The only rule I follow is; work a bunch (when I have the energy to), and never make myself do anything I really don’t want to do.

Managing time is a challenge when you are self employed. I think the one thing I focus on is never forcing myself to do anything that really doesn’t sound fun at the time. Because I don’t want to develop an aversion to my job, or to parts of it.

My flow is to go with the flow. But I am always “on” if that makes sense. I like it though. I’m really engaged in all areas of my life like that.

(Mars in Pisces here predictably ♓️).

Last edited:
I am reshaping my entire sleep/life/work schedule yet AGAIN, trying to find a sustainable way to be a cam model as well as a content creator. I don't have the data yet to show whether it's sustainable or not, but I am changing my schedule this coming week to stream at night 5 days a week (6-8hrs a day), after spending 3hrs in the morning editing/scheduling content. I intend to take a day off stream to do content creation/potentially editing and scheduling as well, to split the monotony of the tasks. As well as one full day off work entirely.
The one day off per week has been the hardest rule for me to maintain, because I constantly feel behind.
I suppose I am just curious what others' work flow/typical week/month looks like, and perhaps gather some ideas.
I work everyday. I don't take days off. I only take 1 or 2 days off if I am in pain/bloated from that time of month.

Status
Not open for further replies.