AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Workaholics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkInDrublic

Banhammered
May 23, 2011
Anyone else love this show? Not too big on the first season but 2 and 3 are incredible. Adam "The Main Attraction" Demamp is beyond hilarious. Some quotes from Adam "The Laugh Giver" Demamp

Don't act like you never passed out in the street with rollerblades before

I WILL SIGN ALL OF YOUR DICKS I DONT GIVE A FUCK

You don't want to date me, alright that's fine, but you're wrong and I hate you

3 giant babies crawled through that vagina hole? PASS

Camgirl episode was great.(Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

workaholics_312_yourmom.gif

workaholics-quote-3.gif

images

images

images

I think Workaholics is absolutely phenomenal--I love all three seasons and think it's been one of the most consistently hilarious comedies to come out in years. Plus, the camming episode from this season was truly epic--as was their cam-2-cam performance of Lisa Loeb's "Stay"--and her brief cameo in the same episode.

Plus the three of them are going to appear in an episode of Arrested Development--these guys are going places :) lol

Attachments

• AdamMeme.jpg
    AdamMeme.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 157
  • AliceMeme.jpg
    AliceMeme.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 156
  • DerzMeme.jpg
    DerzMeme.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 156
  • BlakeMeme.jpg
    BlakeMeme.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Love that show! The shrooms episode is my favorite :)

"Even a straight man, who's had sex with over five women, can channel The Gaylord's Force!" -- Adam "Baby Bear" DeMamp
Read they got picked up for a fourth and fifth season.

bigsancho said:
Anybody watching the new season, first episode was pretty funny especially with birth pool scene.
Yeah just got caught up, both episodes have been hilarious.

Just watched the latest episode today :) it seems like they are working with a larger budget than when they first started. PS I got to meet Blake at Comic Con last year!

I love this show and just ran across this forum, yet I hadn't seen this episode yet. Just went in iTunes and downloaded it and those guys once again haven't let me down, hahaaa!!! :lol:

So much good shit on tonight. New American Horror, new season of It's Always Sunny starting, new Broad City season starting too. I hope you can all find some time to let weird into your life. Yup, Demamp is back tonight yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.