AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worried about the safety of a cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 19, 2024
Hello everyone

First off, I'm new here and found this forum in search for a place to share my conern.

There's this camgirl on Chaturbate with the name darkfirenight that has left me very uneasy. The way she behaves / is being treated on camera is unsettling to say the least. It started as a M/F couple stream about 4 months ago. She rarely talks: all you hear her say from time to time is a broken "Thank you" after receiving a tip. The goals are set at low prices but with heavy actions following them. Recently she started streaming alone. I'm guessing this is due to her being in Romania according to her profile where streaming as M/F is illegal. The man is always in the background however and now she has this "machine" doing his job for him while she literally has to kneel there for hours, without leaving the camera once.

I researched online a lot and found old clips with other girls before her with the same account. They were treated about the same as she is. But the way she behaves leaves an unsettling gut feeling behind. She seems almost stoic most of the time, as if resigned to her fate. I also found some very disturbing clips of her online in which she was literally crying or vomiting due to the intense treatment.

At this point I don't know what I expect from posting this, but I had to get it out of my system. I feel very concerned for this girl's safety and am fully convinced that she is not doing this voluntarily. Reaching out to her is also impossible as it's so obvious it's never her responding to the DM's.

Does anybody have any advice on how to deal with this? My heart breaks for this girl but I feel so powerless to do anything. Then again I dont have any concrete evidence for my claims but my gut tells me I'm right. I wish to help her in some way at least but I just dont know how.

Sorry for just putting that out there but I just didn't know where else to go.

Thank you for anyone taking the time to read this

Hello everyone

First off, I'm new here and found this forum in search for a place to share my conern.

There's this camgirl on Chaturbate with the name darkfirenight that has left me very uneasy. The way she behaves / is being treated on camera is unsettling to say the least. It started as a M/F couple stream about 4 months ago. She rarely talks: all you hear her say from time to time is a broken "Thank you" after receiving a tip. The goals are set at low prices but with heavy actions following them. Recently she started streaming alone. I'm guessing this is due to her being in Romania according to her profile where streaming as M/F is illegal. The man is always in the background however and now she has this "machine" doing his job for him while she literally has to kneel there for hours, without leaving the camera once.

I researched online a lot and found old clips with other girls before her with the same account. They were treated about the same as she is. But the way she behaves leaves an unsettling gut feeling behind. She seems almost stoic most of the time, as if resigned to her fate. I also found some very disturbing clips of her online in which she was literally crying or vomiting due to the intense treatment.

At this point I don't know what I expect from posting this, but I had to get it out of my system. I feel very concerned for this girl's safety and am fully convinced that she is not doing this voluntarily. Reaching out to her is also impossible as it's so obvious it's never her responding to the DM's.

Does anybody have any advice on how to deal with this? My heart breaks for this girl but I feel so powerless to do anything. Then again I dont have any concrete evidence for my claims but my gut tells me I'm right. I wish to help her in some way at least but I just dont know how.

Sorry for just putting that out there but I just didn't know where else to go.

Thank you for anyone taking the time to read this
To be honest in the way you described I would be concerned too.
Only thing I can suggest is you report your concern to the website you have found her on, although I know that might just lead to a ban at best

If you are 100% certain that she's being abused then I think you should report it to your local police in your country, it might get passed onto the police force in her country if they also think she's being sex trafficked.

To be honest in the way you described I would be concerned too.
Only thing I can suggest is you report your concern to the website you have found her on, although I know that might just lead to a ban at best

If you are 100% certain that she's being abused then I think you should report it to your local police in your country, it might get passed onto the police force in her country if they also think she's being sex trafficked.
Thank you for saying that. At times I started wondering if I am going crazy or overreacting, since so many people usually watch her stream and nobody seems to care or notice.
Like I said I don't have any concrete evidence myself but the signs are too hard to ignore in my opinion and I am convinced that there is at least some form of extortion or abuse going on.

I did report the account to the website. I haven't even gotten a response back from them. Not even a small acknowledgment that they received my report which is disappointing.

I also considered contacting the police but I was hesitant to contact foreign police. Your idea with contacting local authorities seems like a reasonable idea though. One that I will propably pursue to be honest.

I rather do something and maybe find out that my concerns are unfounded instead of doing nothing and potentially let someone suffer so brutally.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond. I really appreciate it

I also considered contacting the police but I was hesitant to contact foreign police. Your idea with contacting local authorities seems like a reasonable idea though. One that I will propably pursue to be honest.

I know you want to help, but please don’t do this.

I can’t say how the legal system is in Romania, but in most countries (even America) the legal system and police forces are very anti-sex work.

More than likely nothing at all will come from it, since you only know her cam account and not what studio she is at. But, considering she did previously break Romanian laws by camming with a man, it’s very likely she would be treated as a criminal and not as a victim (if she truly is being abused/forced into camming against her will).

My advice would be to perhaps contact an anti-trafficking organization and then let them investigate it on their own so they can offer help if needed.

I also considered contacting the police
Yep, that's not an idea thats going to have any negative consequences... /s

I know you want to help, but please don’t do this.

I can’t say how the legal system is in Romania, but in most countries (even America) the legal system and police forces are very anti-sex work.

More than likely nothing at all will come from it, since you only know her cam account and not what studio she is at. But, considering she did previously break Romanian laws by camming with a man, it’s very likely she would be treated as a criminal and not as a victim (if she truly is being abused/forced into camming against her will).

My advice would be to perhaps contact an anti-trafficking organization and then let them investigate it on their own so they can offer help if needed.
I totally see your point. And the last thing I would want to do is cause more harm to her than good.

The thought of going to the police terrifies me as well which is why I havent done it so far.
Thank you for your advice. I will do some research and see if I can find such an organization located in Romania and hopefully they can do something about it.

Also thank you for taking the time to read and respond. I appreciate it

Yep, that's not an idea thats going to have any negative consequences... /s
That is the reason I didn't contact them so far and I ended up here, asking for advice and second opinions.

I don't know how the Romanian authorities operate but the last thing I'd want is to put the girl into an even worse situation

That is the reason I didn't contact them so far and I ended up here, asking for advice and second opinions.

I don't know how the Romanian authorities operate but the last thing I'd want is to put the girl into an even worse situation
So I loaded the room, tbh I think it's 100% in your head, she actually looks like she enjoys camming and seems pretty happy tbh.

So I loaded the room, tbh I think it's 100% in your head, she actually looks like she enjoys camming and seems pretty happy tbh.
I know, I sometimes think that as well. There are moments when she laughs and smiles but then there are moments where she looks like she's about to cry, especially when high tips come in.
Recently she does seem happier, since the man is no longer a part of the stream but when he was, she didnt look like she enjoyed it at all. There are some really disturbing clips online. One where he literally made her vomit and cry.

I am not saying you're not right. In fact I hope you are. There are times when I think she can't possibly be abused and then when the tips start coming in that hope disappears again.
The machine on the stream is set to extreme intensity and it looks very painful, rather than enjoyable. I am not that familiar with the world of camming and I dont want to create unnecessary drama or worries.
I guess to me it just seems to not make sense that someone would subject themselves to something like that and put a machine on with such brutal intensity. But I might be wrong and hope I am.

But thank you for your honest opinion. To be honest just finally talking about this with somebody else is already relieving

I know, I sometimes think that as well. There are moments when she laughs and smiles but then there are moments where she looks like she's about to cry, especially when high tips come in.
Recently she does seem happier, since the man is no longer a part of the stream but when he was, she didnt look like she enjoyed it at all. There are some really disturbing clips online. One where he literally made her vomit and cry.

I am not saying you're not right. In fact I hope you are. There are times when I think she can't possibly be abused and then when the tips start coming in that hope disappears again.
The machine on the stream is set to extreme intensity and it looks very painful, rather than enjoyable. I am not that familiar with the world of camming and I dont want to create unnecessary drama or worries.
I guess to me it just seems to not make sense that someone would subject themselves to something like that and put a machine on with such brutal intensity. But I might be wrong and hope I am.

But thank you for your honest opinion. To be honest just finally talking about this with somebody else is already relieving
IF we look at is as if there's nothing shady going on, let's assume that clip you mention is not from a camming platform, because lets face it, they would probably havbe been shut down for that, it CAN be a custom video, because that IS a fetish for some people, it might be very disturbing to see and looked at as a person in distress, but it can also just be a request they have gotten once..

The machines can seem very brutal, and some people use them just like that, for the speed and thrust they can provide, I won't mention any names as I do not feel like that's right to do, but if you look around on a couple of camming sites, you will see some extreme uses of these machines, both from studio girls but also from independent girls.. (you can also find much "worse" than these machines that people do on these sites)

and might I just add.. doing anything with Romanian police, I would have to be VERY desperate to do that xD we always joked that they were bigger criminals a lot of the time than anyone else in the city.. It has been a long time since I lived there so I hope it's better now, but from Martis comment, I'm not so sure

It looks to me like she's split-camming and seems perfectly fine. I wasn't going to comment in this thread at all and just let Marti handle it but I kind of get the feeling like you think a model should be excited and smiling 100% of the time on cam and that's just not possible unless they are brain dead. Someone could say something mean or she may be emotional because she's about to start her period. Maybe her pet rat died. Who knows?

Y'all PLEASE stop analyzing cam shows like you're some armchair psychologist who is going to liberate us from these [not] horrible conditions. The truth is, you don't know a thing other than what you see and your vision may need to be adjusted if you know what I mean. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone tip notes her a link to this page. At the least, she could defend herself.

t just seems to not make sense that someone would subject themselves to something like that and put a machine on with such brutal intensity.
Make It Rain Money GIF

This may be an unpopular opinion (and the reason why I'm not directly quoting Audri because her heart is gold), I think the fastest way to get a model killed is to have a site cut them off from their income if they are truly being abused.

It looks to me like she's split-camming and seems perfectly fine. I wasn't going to comment in this thread at all and just let Marti handle it but I kind of get the feeling like you think a model should be excited and smiling 100% of the time on cam and that's just not possible unless they are brain dead. Someone could say something mean or she may be emotional because she's about to start her period. Maybe her pet rat died. Who knows?

Y'all PLEASE stop analyzing cam shows like you're some armchair psychologist who is going to liberate us from these [not] horrible conditions. The truth is, you don't know a thing other than what you see and your vision may need to be adjusted if you know what I mean. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone tip notes her a link to this page. At the least, she could defend herself.
Of course I understand that nobody smiles and is happy all the time. I mean I look anything but happy at work xD
And I dont mean to impose as something I'm not. I met a camgirl that I became close friends with a year ago, but her situation is a lot different than this.

I didnt intend to offend anyone or cause drama. I simply acted out of empathy and concern and wanted to get second opinions from people with more experience in this than me. Ever since my best friend got sexually assaulted and I saw what it can do to people I feel very uneasy when I see such things.
That being said I know what you mean and agree with you. I dont know anything beyond what I see, which is why I'm here

This may be an unpopular opinion (and the reason why I'm not directly quoting Audri because her heart is gold), I think the fastest way to get a model killed is to have a site cut them off from their income if they are truly being abused.
100% agree.

Of course I understand that nobody smiles and is happy all the time. I mean I look anything but happy at work xD
And I dont mean to impose as something I'm not. I met a camgirl that I became close friends with a year ago, but her situation is a lot different than this.

I didnt intend to offend anyone or cause drama. I simply acted out of empathy and concern and wanted to get second opinions from people with more experience in this than me. Ever since my best friend got sexually assaulted and I saw what it can do to people I feel very uneasy when I see such things.
That being said I know what you mean and agree with you. I dont know anything beyond what I see, which is why I'm here
I don't think you've offended or caused drama, we often make comments here for people who may read the thread later on, months or years after the discussion has closed. :)

All of the models responding in this thread have a combined camming/industry history of more than 40 years experience in all sorts of fetishes and sites.
I mean I once reported a model for repeatedly slamming a clothes iron into her face while she was on meth. That's the kind of stuff you report.

I don't think you've offended or caused drama, we often make comments here for people who may read the thread later on, months or years after the discussion has closed. :)

All of the models responding in this thread have a combined camming/industry history of more than 40 years experience in all sorts of fetishes and sites.
I mean I once reported a model for repeatedly slamming a clothes iron into her face while she was on meth. That's the kind of stuff you report.
I'm glad I came to this place then 😆
Honestly this has been on my mind for a while now. More than I'd like to admit and it did cause me to overthink this I admit. In my mind I created worst case scenarios.

I have been somewhat consumed by it and it literally robbed me of sleep lately. I just thought I saw a person in pain and wanted to help.

But from what you tell me I havent seen anything yet and I'm somewhat glad I didnt.
That being said thank you for being so honest with me. Which goes to everyone in this thread. What Marti and Wuggie said does also ease my worries a bit.

And I agree with Audri that I need to distance myself from the stream, which I am always trying to do but my overthinking worrying brain usually gets the better of me

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
And I agree with Audri that I need to distance myself from the stream, which I am always trying to do but my overthinking worrying brain usually gets the better of me
take care of yourself op! camsites should be entertaining. when the entertainment turns into anxiety, it is a good idea to take a step back and reflect.

the only thing you can control end of the day is you only. be good to yourself too!

take care of yourself op! camsites should be entertaining. when the entertainment turns into anxiety, it is a good idea to take a step back and reflect.

the only thing you can control end of the day is you only. be good to yourself too!
Thank you so much for saying that. Those words hit deep
I'll try to distance myself from the stream and I think camming in general for a while. It's clearly not for me it seems.

Thank you and everyone else who took the time to read and respond here :h: