AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worse days to cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2016
Los Ángeles
I've noticed the worse days for cam girls to cam on are major sports events or the holidays. Especially if it's around the holidays it gets super slow. I'm wondering what other days or even what hours are the cam on. I know for each girl is different but with this thread I'm hoping we can get a better overall all view on what isn't the best time so maybe before that dead period hits, you'll have enough made and not worry about it if you need to pay your pays or get something cute for yourself.
Regulars you can chime in too if you noticed as well!

Reactions: bobbicruz
Like you already noted: it really depends on the cam model. Especially because regulars are such an important factor in doing well on cam.

But the worst days on cam for me are Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

I don't know what it is about Wednesday but my regulars are NEVER there for some reason and it's always slow as hell, which is why I decided to not cam on Wednesdays pretty early on in my camming career.

Friday and Saturday makes sense, though. People are out doing stuff. So I take those days off, too.

But if you have a lot of regulars who like spending time on MFC on Saturday, your experience with this matter is obviously going to vary from mine.

I totally agree with you that regulars have a huge impact whether or not it is slow or not. It's very important to build up your clients and not too much on a few since most likely they won't be able to spend as much on day to day or weekly basis when you do cam.
My friend who came does really well in the day time and not so well at night. Yes, she does get those great nights at time, but most of the time they're okay. And she absolutely kills it on Sunday mornings!
As for my other friend who cams she does very well at nights but not so great in the afternoon. She hit a major dry spell two years ago when she started to not come in as often and her regulars were not coming in anymore due to it and it does affect your placement on a cam site if you don't come in very often. I was the only one left and kept on encouraging her to stay positive. One year later she is pretty much back making good money again.
But I have noticed the best overall time and day to cam is Sunday mornings for everyone.

My best days are Sunday night.

God is probably pissed.

My best days are Sunday too!

On streamate, regulars don't make a huge chunk of income (maybe around 20-30%) but I do notice some days are better than others. Mon/Tuesday tend to be slower for me. Holidays suprisingly have been awesome the few times I've been on. I think since less girls are on & people feeling more generous or lonely.

Fuck Tuesdays and Mondays. They're the worst days for me. I tend to do better later in the week. When I did day shows (which I might do a few this week in order to meet a few goals) then Thursdays and Fridays were my best days.

Reactions: SweetViolet_A
Worst days for me : Tuesdays and Thursday - I don´t now why but since i´ve started camming 10 years ago - this fucking days don´t like me :D

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I don't think I've been caming long enough to say with certainty. Only been doing this about a year. some Mondays are KILLER! other Mondays suck balls! Weekends are usually good for me. In general week days are off and on but I definitely agree that holidays are slow.

Tuesdays and Thursdays were always my worst for years, so I made them my days off. If it's not a holiday or a sports event and a camgirl on the forum is saying it's a bad day on cam...I almost always see the post was done on a Tuesday or Thursday. Sundays and Mondays are my best days, Wednesdays are normally slow for me, but not bad, Friday only picked up for me after I started doing #FollowFriday and my Saturdays tend to be good.

It could be a hit or miss. My best bet for you is to do a block at the same time for three weeks straight, take notes on the the token stats, and then judge from there. But you'll also see that you can have a good week, then a bad week, sometimes even a bad month as some models are struggling with January. Maybe because it's after the holidays or so many other people joining on cam to start a new career or something, you know the whole "new year new me thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.