AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst candy ever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
It's Halloween candy time in the stores. What candy makes you think "wtf, over"?

It doesn't have to be a Halloween candy, it can be any candy you can't imagine ever eating.

I'd have to say "Circus Peanuts". Those nasty orange peanut-looking abominations.

Sugar babies/sugar daddies. They taste like heartburn.

And whoever invented those peanuts should be fired. Out of a cannon. Into the sun.

I'd have to say "Circus Peanuts". Those nasty orange peanut-looking abominations.

Okay, I'm the odd one who actually likes them. Not the rock hard ones that have been sitting on the shelf for the past year. But, the nice, soft ones that literally melt in your mouth like cotton candy.

For me, I'd have to say the worst was some kind of Korean candies. Attended a meeting that someone brought for our Korean guests. Pretty much spit it out right away.

Candy canes (but I hate mint).
Candy Canes come in different flavors now. When I was a pre-teen was when I discovered cherry flavored candy canes! Now those are good. Of course there was nothing on them to differentiate between the cherry and the mint, so it was playing Russian Roulette when you attempted to eat them.

CANDY CORN IS TRASH AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU CAN FIGHT ME.

*puts up her manicured, delicate little fists.*

(I'll eat everything else mentioned here but those peanuts are not great.)

Whoever invented black licorice is an evil, evil person. Especially the salted kind.

CANDY CORN IS TRASH AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU CAN FIGHT ME.

*puts up her manicured, delicate little fists.*

(I'll eat everything else mentioned here but those peanuts are not great.)

Also at Easter those oversized jellybean looking abominations with the fake marshmallow shit inside start to crawl out of the hell they belong in.

I will not eat those. *Shudders*

Dammit... And we got along so well up until you posted this. All the goodness in black licorice, candy corn, and marshmallow eggs.

;)

I have never heard of salted black licorice. I do like the chocolate candy corn.

No one has yet mentioned the universally despised Necco Wafer.

*Gathers all the necco for herself*

It's super hard to find here but I definitely like it.

*Gathers all the necco for herself*

It's super hard to find here but I definitely like it.

Alright, now we gotta fight it out because I enjoy them too.

And, I misinterpreted what you said about the black licorice. Thought you meant you didn't like it. I've had a couple bits of the salted black licorice. Tasty. Just like the natural flavoured Australian black licorice...

Oh, and nobody better say they dislike saltwater taffy. Stuffs amazing.. Especially the freshly made ones. Have had them make it and hand it to me right out of the bin after they rolled it into wax paper. Almost as good as still warm, very fresh donuts. Almost...

Last edited:
Reactions: IndySolo
Alright, now we gotta fight it out because I enjoy them too.

And, I misinterpreted what you said about the black licorice. Thought you meant you didn't like it. I've had a couple bits of the salted black licorice. Tasty. Just like the natural flavoured Australian black licorice...

Oh, and nobody better say they dislike saltwater taffy. Stuffs amazing.. Especially the freshly made ones. Have had them make it and hand it to me right out of the bin after they rolled it into wax paper. Almost as good as still warm, very fresh donuts. Almost...

I wasn't the one talking about licorice lol.

There's some brand they sell here in the natural section of the grocery store that's naturally flavored and oh my dear god it's delicious.

I wasn't the one talking about licorice lol.

There's some brand they sell here in the natural section of the grocery store that's naturally flavored and oh my dear god it's delicious.

oops.. :p

Along the lines of candy corn, those little pumpkin things that taste exactly like candy corn, but with an extra sprinkle of wet sock.

I will take everybody's licorice and Twizzlers. Twizzlers make great straws.

Ze Frank's Guide to Trading Halloween Candy...

Wow, Ze Frank, of all people.

Any kind of hardened caramel or taffy-based "chew" bar tends to be more work than it's worth, a triple whammy of a sugar headache, an aching jaw, and a toothache. Tootsie Fruit Chews kinda suck because they're like the cheap version of Frooties, with super lame flavors. Even worse is that Frooties are also a Tootsie product, which just serves to confuse grandmas everywhere.

It's not the right season for them, but Cadbury Eggs are the worst product to ever get schlepped into a candy aisle.

Disgusting little toothachey things.

I loved cadbury creme eggs as a kid.
I thought they were the bee'se knees along with peanut butter cups.
gallery-1453313340-736336-10151194912375079-477116667-o.jpg

As a kid I hated caramel apples. I mean like there was no way my parents were going to let me eat an unwrapped, home made peace of 'candy'. Especially when there were rumors of people putting razor blades in apples. Not to mention caramel is going to stick like everything in the bag.
20160822-caramel-apples-vicky-wasik-2-1500x1125.jpg

I loved cadbury creme eggs as a kid.
I thought they were the bee'se knees along with peanut butter cups.
gallery-1453313340-736336-10151194912375079-477116667-o.jpg

As a kid I hated caramel apples. I mean like there was no way my parents were going to let me eat an unwrapped, home made peace of 'candy'. Especially when there were rumors of people putting razor blades in apples. Not to mention caramel is going to stick like everything in the bag.
20160822-caramel-apples-vicky-wasik-2-1500x1125.jpg
The one's I got were wrapped in plastic wrap.
Also got popcorn balls too.
But that was in the early '60's before the crazy shit was so common.

Reactions: Lelo1
Status
Not open for further replies.