AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would it be ok to visit a model as a surprise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for gods sake. Do we really have to drag the Romanians into this? This is a Russian mafia thread, not a lying, scamming, kidney-thief thread. Let's keep it on topic; focus, people, focus!

Now I'm starting to get a little concerned with some of the things I've seen written about Tista Ray. A possible transsexual!? Hardly. She might be a former KGB assassin, she might be a mobster, but I won't sit idly by while the integrity of her cootch is called into question.

I want to be very clear here; OP's little idea IS A BAD ONE!! I do not condone it in any way, shape, or form! But at the same time, I have to confess, when I saw the photos of Tista Ray in the plaid schoolgirl skirt, I briefly wondered if I was on the no-fly list myself.

Of course, I can recognize the difference between a fantasy of reprimanding naughty Tista Ray who has been misbehaving, and the reality of kneeling in a frozen field with a pistol pointed at the back of my skull.

Seriously, what was the point of this thread? You wanted to know how other cam models felt about you showing up to some innocence cam model's house without asking her permission. Then you get mad when people try to make you see that is wrong. Then you ambush the girl over the phone into seeing you. I guess that you wanted to show us that a creepy guy can get his way. LOL, you show us.:cigar:

Yeah and it wasn't that big of deal to her. She said I could visit her, but not as a surprise. So you attempt to make her hate me failed. You didn't believe me when I said we were friends

View attachment 65533

We went on to talk about it. It's still a few months off but it might happen and she knows about it now. So you all can back off

I live in America, but they are a girl in St Petersburg Russia that works as a web cam model that I am a huge fan of, and kinda in love with her. I spend a lot of time with her online. She works in a house with other web cam girls, its not her home, its like a company that hires girls. After hours of searching for webcam jobs in st petersburg I found where she works.

I go on vacation in December and I was going to fly there and meet her. She post her schedule on her fan page. So I was just going to get a cab to go to the house about a hour before she starts work and wait for her outside. We do cam 2 cam a lot so she knows what I look like. I wouldn't tell her im coming, it would be a surprise.

If I just got to meet her for a couple minutes, and get a hug and take a picture with her it would be one of the best moments of my life. Do models enjoy seeing their fans? And if I brought flowers and chocolate would that be too much?
sir... i think you need to revaluate what you have with this person on the internet... if you where a fan of me and randomly showed up at my house, i would call the police. and get my rifel out if you tried to enter my property... like are you crazy?
"Hey random stranger i fap to on the internet is it okay if i Come to your place with out you knowing?"

Rereading that screenshot he posted before...I'm baffled that after all of this, she still tells him "If you want to come to Russia to visit us, it's okay. But not as a surprise." Wow...alrighty then...

Rereading that screenshot he posted before...I'm baffled that after all of this, she still tells him "If you want to come to Russia to visit us, it's okay. But not as a surprise." Wow...alrighty then...
She said "us" She must have a boyfriend. That would have been a nasty surprise for him.

She said "us" She must have a boyfriend. That would have been a nasty surprise for him.

But she lives with other cam girls in a cam house, right? That's what I thought she meant by "us." And besides, even if you do live with your boyfriend, what a silly risk to take...telling this weirdo that it's okay to come out for a visit. For all she knows, he could be carrying something too. She doesn't need to be encouraging this guy to fly all the way out to see her (whether she's got something up her sleeve or not). Does she really wanna lure this guy in and have things get that far?

Last edited:
Seriously, what was the point of this thread? You wanted to know how other cam models felt about you showing up to some innocence cam model's house without asking her permission. Then you get mad when people try to make you see that is wrong. Then you ambush the girl over the phone into seeing you. I guess that you wanted to show us that a creepy guy can get his way. LOL, you show us.:cigar:

In my view the correct order of events is that the guy was only talking about a plan to visit the girl here on the forum.

The girl was then informed by other models about his post here and he had just to deal with her afterwards because of this.
It appears the girl has a more relaxed attitude towards her customer than most of the posters here when it comes to meeting them in real.

:)

In my view the correct order of events is that the guy was only talking about a plan to visit the girl here on the forum.

The girl was then informed by other models about his post here and he had just to deal with her afterwards because of this.
It appears the girl has a more relaxed attitude towards her customer than most of the posters here when it comes to meeting them in real.

or maby its a trap to steal his kidney.

*indset frog with tea* but thats none of my problems.

i've traveled some over there, and that actully happends quite often. from what the local people have told me.

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
I have to confess, when I saw the photos of Tista Ray in the plaid schoolgirl skirt, I briefly wondered if I was on the no-fly list myself.

I know, right. go to the bottom of this page and watch her intro video, it's 1:30 long and free, you will will by a ticket to Russia tomorrow.
http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/models/574559/

But she lives with other cam girls in a cam house, right?

No, no one lives there. It's like a studio that a bunch of girls work at. But they do all work in the same house together, just different rooms. They switch rooms a lot so I can tell which models work there when I see a room that Tista has used. So I've made friends with a lot of the girls there, Tista is just my favorite. That's why she said "us" because I've told her how much I like the other girls too. She is single, but that doesn't really matter because I know she wouldn't date me. I just want to meet her as a friend and fan.

I know, right. go to the bottom of this page and watch her intro video, it's 1:30 long and free, you will will by a ticket to Russia tomorrow.
http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/models/574559/
No, I watched that yesterday, and I would really rather give her some credits and have the full schoolgirl photoset sent to me here, where I can jerk off to it without having to leave the house (unless those 11 photos are all there are).

She is single, but that doesn't really matter because I know she wouldn't date me.
Why do you say she wouldn't date you?

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
Lol OP is super hustled. I love this girl. Of course she isn't going to drop you after people warned her, and she sure as hell isn't going to come off alarmed to you. She probably is laughing with her co-workers, cause I know I would be.

You give her $100 a week. Check out that fucking currency exchange.
tSBhplh.png

Compare that to Russia's current low minimum wage.
sZHy7zJ.png

You aren't friends with her. My friends don't pay me to $100/week to be my friend.

Cammodels are a fantasy, an act. Not only do you fall for our looks, but our charm, wit, sense of humor, and other personality traits. Some people need that emotional connection to their masturbation material. Also, anyone can lie on the internet. When I used to do GFE, I would lie about every aspect of my life. I would tell these guys stories about my pretend family and drama so they could feel special that I'm coming to them with this problem and opening up to them. An emotionally vulnerable girl is quite appealing to a lonely man who just wants a girlfriend. Some people may find it exploitive, but it's what you want, and what you pay for.

OP is naive and dumb as fuck. And this model is doing a fantastic job at hustling him. Make that paper girl.

She's probably just stalling to keep getting $$ out of him while leading on the illusion.

She might be stringing him along with this fantasy so that he can keep wiring her money.

Edit: oops steph already said it.

Reactions: Nordling and Guy
She's probably just stalling to keep getting $$ out of him while leading on the illusion.

Camgirls do this ? Another illusion shattered. :cry: Well at least you'll, are still horny all the time, love dick pics, and shit rainbows. And of course, spend every night dreaming that some member will appear at your door on a white horse to whisk you away from all of this nasty sex stuff.

LOL! :)
Camgirls do this ? Another illusion shattered. :cry: Well at least you'll, are still horny all the time, love dick pics, and shit rainbows. And of course, spend every night dreaming that some member will appear at your door on a white horse to whisk you away from all of this nasty sex stuff.

...appear at your door on a white horse to whisk you away from all of this nasty sex stuff.
Every time I hear a member talking about camming being a nasty, dirty, immoral line of work, I think to myself "Yep, that dude's got a dungeon."

She might be stringing him along with this fantasy so that he can keep wiring her money.

Edit: oops steph already said it.

I think this says more about the poster than the girl in question..... it appears to be umimagenable that she is just a decent girl...

I think this says more about the poster than the girl in question..... it appears to be umimagenable that she is just a decent girl...

What I took away from this is that, as pointed out ALL over the thread, this guy's behavior is scary to every cam model that's participated in this thread. So to me those responses are less that she must not be a decent young lady and more trying to find a reason for why she would continue to associate herself with a man who is showing irrational thinking and stalker behavior. No model wants to think she's putting herself in danger, but an income is an income and in some cases it might be worth allowing the delusional thinking in order to continue to receive that income.

What I took away from this is that, as pointed out ALL over the thread, this guy's behavior is scary to every cam model that's participated in this thread. So to me those responses are less that she must not be a decent young lady and more trying to find a reason for why she would continue to associate herself with a man who is showing irrational thinking and stalker behavior. No model wants to think she's putting herself in danger, but an income is an income and in some cases it might be worth allowing the delusional thinking in order to continue to receive that income.

It may not be the models fault though as she could feel obligated to agree to a meeting in person. Some members will use the fact that they have supported a model as a way to emotionally guilt trip them into agreeing to a rendezvous, a date… or more, as they believe they are entitled to something in return for their "investment" of tokens or cash. In my book, that’s a pretty scummy, selfish and manipulative thing to do. Friendship isn't bought... it is earned. If a guy puts financial strings on the deal then he is trying to control her like a puppet. Personally, I've got no time for people who try to pull that kind of shit.:rage:

No model wants to think she's putting herself in danger, but an income is an income and in some cases it might be worth allowing the delusional thinking in order to continue to receive that income.

Especially when you live on the other side of the globe and 99% of members who talk about meeting you don't really mean it.

So to me those responses are less that she must not be a decent young lady and more trying to find a reason for why she would continue to associate herself with a man who is showing irrational thinking and stalker behavior.

That was exactly the point of my post from two days ago explaining why I was baffled by this.

No model wants to think she's putting herself in danger, but an income is an income and in some cases it might be worth allowing the delusional thinking in order to continue to receive that income.

Good point, and that part is sad/scary/disturbing to me.

Hey IHeart, while you may think your intentions are pure and light you have to put yourself in the other persons shoes.

Next time you have to ask someone if its okay to do something without another persons consent, then that right there is the hint to not do it.

Thank you so much for listening to us, asking, and understanding how not okay it is to just show up uninvited.

Status
Not open for further replies.