AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you eat this for 1 million dollars?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 million ? I would do it but we would never talk about how I got the money.

Round 3: Casu Marzu
I mean how much of it would I have to eat for the million?
Probably yeah. Just an ounce or two would be fine.

Gringos Chapolines (you have to have a whole taco w filling for the million).

I ate a chocolate covered cricket once, so I would at least try to get through a whole Gringos Chapolines taco. Not sure if I could get all the way through it, I suppose it depends on the state of the economy at the time, lol.

Who's gonna eat a whole ear of huitlacoche?

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I ate a chocolate covered cricket once, so I would at least try to get through a whole Gringos Chapolines taco. Not sure if I could get all the way through it, I suppose it depends on the state of the economy at the time, lol.

Who's gonna eat a whole ear of huitlacoche?
Oh I guess I'd just die poor as I couldn't eat anything or even get it into my mouth if gross . Even the thought of some of the stuff I've read on here and looked up has made me hurl up my breakfast. Yes I'm that bad. Smells and visual really can make me sick.why I gave up nursing is because I can't cope with body fluids. Seeing it , smelling it either separately or both is enough to make me vomit.

Bon appetite anyone?
Gomutra

Status
Not open for further replies.