AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would You Silence, Ban, or Tolerate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a similar problem few months ago

There was a guy who tipped me every day that I was online, he took me to pvts, help me reach the goals, and etc... so, he starting acting weird, getting jealous of other guys who tipped me, and start to getting rude on CB and Twitter. Until one day he started to say that I'm use it him for money, and things like that.

And I said to him, dude, you're on a cam site were you paid for attention, you got my attention when you paid me, an everyone who paid me the same.

And he started to be more rude and weird stalking me and ended kicking off from my room forever.

On Chaturbate I feel like a lot of users talk this way and most of them are grey freeloaders who will never tip. I would ignore him completely unless he started spending money again. If other tipping users complained I would silence him.

Most of them are grey, I just ignore them. Personally it is convenient for me to have traffic in my room, even the anoying greys like that.

That said, depending on what bot she uses, you might have ninja banned him, that way his behavior would only be noticeable to you and the model, he wouldn't even know.
I like that term, “ninja ban” - I never heard the expression, tough I ninja ban nearly daily.

It can be useful for unstable visitors who behave bad on some days and nice on other days. It requires some attention, though, more than a straight ban.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I like that term, “ninja ban” - I never heard the expression, tough I ninja ban nearly daily.

It can be useful for unstable visitors who behave bad on some days and nice on other days. It requires some attention, though, more than a straight ban.
Ninja Lol GIF by Justin Gammon
ninja ban lol

Status
Not open for further replies.