AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would You Take Your Kids To Hooters?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would You Take Your Kids To Hooters?

• Yes, not a big deal

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No way!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Son only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not until they're 18

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is anything wrong with Hooters, I have actually celebrated a friend of mines childs' birthday there twice, once when he was 11 and once when he was 13. He had a lot more fun at 13 though, we had all the waitresses sign a shirt for him and one even harmlessly flirted with him and told him to "give me a call in 5 years"...it was cute and fun. Honestly though, the girls in Hooters wear more than some girls wear on a daily basis and definitely wear more than girls on the beach and on some TV shows.

I said only if they were 18, but that also depends on the child. To some kids it wouldn't be a big deal, but for kids like my brother or sister, it would be humiliating so I wouldn't do that to them.

Reactions: Bocefish
If we put aside there somewhat suspect food for a moment then yes, I probably would. Its no worse than you see walking down the high street or beach in summer, its not gratuitous or over the top in any way

Haven't been to Hooters in years, but always liked their wings. I never tried anything else on the menu aside from their beer. In regards to their dress code, I've seen teenage girls dress more provocatively going to school.

I've never been to a Hooters and don't intend to go so I voted no. They were handing out wings at an auto auction I was at once and while they weren't too bad they also weren't so good that I feel at all compelled to eat there. I don't think it's a big deal but technically speaking if I'm not planning to even patronize the establishment myself, I can't very well take any potential kids there. :p

I've never been to Hooters. So I can't answer this question.

I've never been to a Hooter's either. The only location we have here is completely on the other side of town...about 40 minutes away. But if someone wants to drive, I'd go and take a boy scout troop. lol I want to try their Blue Cheese Burger. :)

My brother and I have been with my mom a couple times when we were kids because she likes their wings...we didn't turn out mentally scarred for life or anything :p It's not like the waitresses were sticking their tits in our faces

I've only been to hooters once, the only thing I liked was the waitress recognized my tshirt was from tshirthell.com. So as others have said, if the food was better or if it wasn't so expensive then sure yeah why not.

I would take the kids again, it's not too over the top on the way the girls are dressed and the food wasn't the greatest but it was better than some places I have eaten. If I am going for wings I would rather go to Buffalo Wild Wings http://www.buffalowildwings.com/ or Wings etc. http://wingsetc.net/ at least around here. Their wings taste better in my opinion but that's just me.

I don't see Hooters as any more risque than most other wing joint. Other than the fact that the name references boobies.

I'm not a huge fan of their food, but their boneless chicken wings are pretty good during happy hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.