AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wow.. big change on LiveJasmin.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
I am :think: trying to figure out why this old as hell thread just got bumped.
Look's like a drunk LiveJasmin admin who is bored, slow times there maybe? Or they want to get LiveJasmin in the picture because they are launching the new layout. Whatever.

I had just a excuse to ride my cockhorse again about the 1 credit is 1 euro for the member but 1 dollar for the model scam so many cam sites are doing.

"Ride my cockhorse", the exact translation of a dutch expression, most likely it's nonsense in English. Pet Peeve maybe.

RedHerby said:
AmberCutie said:
Look's like a drunk LiveJasmin admin who is bored, slow times there maybe? Or they want to get LiveJasmin in the picture because they are launching the new layout. Whatever.

I had just a excuse to ride my cockhorse again about the 1 credit is 1 euro for the member but 1 dollar for the model scam so many cam sites are doing.

"Ride my cockhorse", the exact translation of a dutch expression, most likely it's nonsense in English. Pet Peeve maybe.

Lol getting more and more funny, If I am drunk jasmin admin then I am drunk streamate admin as well, just have a look at my other comment made recently. Yes, I work one week for streamate and one for jasmin as it is so much fun. Apart from this: I am not on any site's side, just could not understand how that calculation was made, on what basis, just saw numbers there without any meaning or any explanation how those 'real' percentages were made.

onesocklost said:
RedHerby said:
AmberCutie said:

Lol getting more and more funny, If I am drunk jasmin admin then I am drunk streamate admin as well, just have a look at my other comment made recently. Yes, I work one week for streamate and one for jasmin as it is so much fun. Apart from this: I am not on any site's side, just could not understand how that calculation was made, on what basis, just saw numbers there without any meaning or any explanation how those 'real' percentages were made.

Just to let you know: I do not agree with the euro-dollar 'scam' either, my comment was not about agreeing with that.

"Ride my cockhorse"
:lol:

Actually, I kinda like the translation.... Seems to be a fairly common mood here of late. :roll:

I'm outa here.. not gonna feed any trolls...

By the way, I hate LJ's new layout. It sacrifices utilitarian ease for prettiness. Completely useless. One more reason for me not to go back.

onesocklost said:
Yes, I work one week for streamate and one for jasmin as it is so much fun. Apart from this: I am not on any site's side, just could not understand how that calculation was made, on what basis, just saw numbers there without any meaning or any explanation how those 'real' percentages were made.
You are a model on LiveJasmin ? Lets assume I spend 100 credits on you there ( there could be little gender issue, but lets ignore that ) Let's also assume you are doing good on LiveJasmin and your current payout is 40%, then you get 40 dollar. Now the fucking problem ... I did pay 100 euro for those 100 credits.

- I pay 100 euro in the Netherlands.
- You get 40 dollar in Romania.

Thats not 40% payout, thats 31% payout.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.