AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WoW Guild

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
Amber's official WoW guild is live. Disciples of Amber on Azuremyst Realm. Alliance guild for win and fun. Once we get going Amber will play with us (awesome!). My toon is Keithynoodle on there if you need an invite.

I will try to get on CutieFawx more often now that you guys have shown your epic level of awesomeness with this guild.

Oh, and Keithy let me know when you need a run through Deadmines :)

I haven't heard from the lowbies, but I am actually logging on to Azuremyst right now to try and get a level on my priest. If anyone else is heading there, send me a tell on CutieFawx.

selshan said:
I'm really tempted, but you guys are Alliance. :(

Bah, get over it and come play. I'm all alone on the server right now lol.

Okay fine. What should I roll then! I'm gonna be a dwarf, that much is for sure. The question is now class. :p

InkedOne said:
I rolled a Rogue and he is ready to go

I only see one rogue in the guild... and it's CrazyGirly...where's you at??

InkedOne said:
I was logged in for just a minute... I sent you a tell on Riprawin, i figured you missed it. He is not in guild yet.

Doh! Sorry sweetie. Maybe was when my puppy Boxxy fell in the pool and I ran out to the backyard with a great sense of urgency LOL. Poor pup was soaked but still hyper as hell.

Definitely hope to catch you on soon.

AmberCutie said:
InkedOne said:
I was logged in for just a minute... I sent you a tell on Riprawin, i figured you missed it. He is not in guild yet.

Doh! Sorry sweetie. Maybe was when my puppy Boxxy fell in the pool and I ran out to the backyard with a great sense of urgency LOL. Poor pup was soaked but still hyper as hell.

Definitely hope to catch you on soon.

No problemo... I'm glad the Dog is ok. I rerolled to a Pally anyways. I will try to get in the guild over the next couple of days.

I am coming back to WoW after a 2 month break. Is this guild still recruiting fresh lvl 1s and if so what class are you looking for?

Since our GM - Keithy - seems to never be around, I don't know the status of this guild at the moment.

KEITHY COME BACK!!

My computer was down for a while and right now things are hectic. I thought I had it set so Amber was high enough rank and had the right permissions to do everything I could. But I'm going to hopefully be on more often now.

I meant come back cuz I miss ya. And yeah I have permissions, but what's a guild to do without their leader?! :)

TwistedOrder said:
Will this guild be a top 10 progression guild? lol im a little overgeared for naxx!

I think the next task at hand is progressing through Deadmines and Stockades. Van Cleef and Basil Dredd better watch out.

AmberCutie said:
TwistedOrder said:
Will this guild be a top 10 progression guild? lol im a little overgeared for naxx!

I think the next task at hand is progressing through Deadmines and Stockades. Van Cleef and Basil Dredd better watch out.
BWHAHAHA

He gets one shot by level 30's Now.

TwistedOrder said:
AmberCutie said:
TwistedOrder said:

BWHAHAHA

He gets one shot by level 30's Now.

** WARNING **
Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's forums are for use by adults only.

Look what you made me do...

It's only for 7 days, but if it provides me the gaming experience I'm hoping for, then I'll resub, give my priest a makeover, and move to azuremyst.

My account has lapsed until I can get time/money to play. Hopefully soon. Amber should be able to do it until then.

is the guild still active? cause i would like to join and play with you guys. i will most likely play a dwarf hunter

ezeidler said:
is the guild still active? cause i would like to join and play with you guys. i will most likely play a dwarf hunter

It pretty much fizzled :) I haven't even been on WoW in a few weeks, let alone on my alt server.

Status
Not open for further replies.