AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wow!!! MFC actually added a useful new feature for members.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2011
Who would have thunk it?

From MFC's twitter.

Members- Now you can go to Archives->Show Only Privates to only see your Private Show Archives.

Chat Archives Sort By User | Clear Chat Logs | Clear Private Videos *NEW* Show Only Privates | Hide Images:

This is handy as fuck. Now I don't have to sort through 5 years of Chat logs to find the archives of the Private shows I've had.

Now if we can just get them to upgrade the video and audio quality.

Re: Wow!!! MFC actually added a useful new feature for membe

mine only shows Dec 2013 to present... none of the buttload of privates I had when I first found the site in 2011

so, maybe it's a bit glitchy?

Reactions: Magnolia

Mine works and goes back to 2012. This is a nice feature, and the timing is good since I just wrote a post earlier in the week why complaining about how hard it was to find archived privates.

Reactions: Magnolia

Mine goes back to 2010, so it's showing all of mine. Try a different browser perhaps?

Zoomer said:
Mine goes back to 2010, so it's showing all of mine. Try a different browser perhaps?
using comodo dragon which is essentially a clone of chrome.
tried on firefox and same thing, only went back to late 2013.

so if it works on something else, I'm unwilling to dl and install a new browser for this 'convenience'
oh well.

Crumb said:
Zoomer said:
using comodo dragon which is essentially a clone of chrome.
tried on firefox and same thing, only went back to late 2013.

so if it works on something else, I'm unwilling to dl and install a new browser for this 'convenience'
oh well.

Crumb, have you ever used a different account on MFC? Or closed and re-opened one? Because that could very well be the reason you can't see further back.

Reactions: Crumb

MFC used to have archives of Privates available to Models, but they removed that feature. They claim that it was removed due to popular demand.

Daphney said:
MFC used to have archives of Privates available to Models, but they removed that feature. They claim that it was removed due to popular demand.
When was that? It's never been an option since I started nearly 6 years ago.

Just noticed an added feature. When you're in a models room on mfc now, above the video next to the name is the models avatar. Ya know, in case you forget what she looks like you can remind yourself right there now!

Attachments

• Screenshot - 5_9_2015 , 3_02_53 AM.png
    Screenshot - 5_9_2015 , 3_02_53 AM.png
    893.9 KB · Views: 197

update on Crumb's pseudo missing privates... (not like you guys care, but I'm putting this out into the universe anyway)

they all show now, don't know what made the difference but I can see all mah privates now with that button

This feature (listing all privates only in archive) is a useful addition for members. Searching the archive for a particular private was a pain even if your memory for that date for that private was good.

One of the first things I did was sort by name and see who I have been private most times with, even with models who have had multiple accounts. Only wish I had started on MFC now, so I could get the real picture of my online private experiences.

Would it be possible for us premiums to easily see the totals of tokens tipped to any particular model too? Now that would be a usefull feature. A model can say when and how much and how much total a particular premium has tipped.. but we have to look back and add everything up..

Would it be possible for us premiums to easily see the totals of tokens tipped to any particular model too? Now that would be a usefull feature. A model can say when and how much and how much total a particular premium has tipped.. but we have to look back and add everything up..

Why would you want to know how much I tipped a particular model?

Reactions: ACFFAN69

StrayObject said:

Why would you want to know how much I tipped a particular model?

I'm pretty sure he meant that he wanted to see HIS OWN tokens tipped to one model in a list. And, unfortunately, I don't see a way to easily get that info. In my premium account, I had to go month by month, looking at ALL tip history. I guess you could copy/paste into an Excel sheet and just sort that way, but that's a lot of work. You can email support with your suggestion, though.

JerryBoBerry said:
Just noticed an added feature. When you're in a models room on mfc now, above the video next to the name is the models avatar. Ya know, in case you forget what she looks like you can remind yourself right there now!
Ha! Well, to be fair, if you click on the little avatar picture, it brings up the model's menu--which might be handy, although you can do the same thing just by clicking on her name in the member list.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry

Nordling said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Ha! Well, to be fair, if you click on the little avatar picture, it brings up the model's menu--which might be handy, although you can do the same thing just by clicking on her name in the member list.

That feature has always been there by clicking on the name above the video. They just included the picture in the coding.

Reactions: Nordling

I_Am_Iris said:
I guess you could copy/paste into an Excel sheet and just sort that way, but that's a lot of work.
It's not really that much work. It took less time than I thought. When they first added tip back-history I went through a few years in about 20 minutes.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.