AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WoWarmory thread!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
Looks like they gave org a facelift too?
IMO they ruined Org. It's overly busy looking (not people, just the design) and confusing as all fuck. Too big and overdone.

Still beats playing alliance *looks innocent* :h:

Focus is a love hate type deal, IF you understand that steady/cobra shot are meant to regen focus and other shots are focus dumps then you will do great. Alot of hunters were just so used to facerolling their way to winning and never having to worry about going OOM, the change to "OMG I have to understand how focus works" killed them.

Moonsunit said:
Focus is a love hate type deal, IF you understand that steady/cobra shot are meant to regen focus and other shots are focus dumps then you will do great. Alot of hunters were just so used to facerolling their way to winning and never having to worry about going OOM, the change to "OMG I have to understand how focus works" killed them.

I raided as a rogue for a couple years...and while energy didn't really bother me - I don't see how it's that different. There still must be optimum rotation(s) - rogues have always had rotations, and kitty druids (theirs was like realllllly long in wotlk).

Before it was a matter of hitting a cooldown a split second after it expires, then steady shot as many times as literally possible until the next cooldown expires and hitting that...and so forth... I assume now it's about how many steady shots it takes to regen enough focus to dump, what shot is best to dump per point of focus etc etc?

The only gripe I had about using energy as a rogue was that it introduces yet another ping related issue -that split second of your client thinking you have no focus/energy when in fact you do.

Never seems like much but at the extreme top-end of raiding, losing a quarter second per rotation from lag in EVERY rotation is the difference between number 1 and number 8-10 dps. Since I'm in australia I had to play with a slight, but noticeable handicap against the very best hunters...99% I'd wipe the floor with, but the ones I raided with who had fairly equal gear level, maybe a bit under, but were in the US you'd look at their wws and they're doing more specials...even though I would hit them every time the cooldown was up.

So far (I have an 80 and a 62 hunter abandoned on other servers) my 29 Surv Hunter is basically Exploding Shot > Serpent Sting > Steady Shot > Steady Shot > Exploding Shot > Steady Shot > Steady Shot > Serpent Sting > Exploding Shot > Steady Shot > Steady Shot. Not really a rotation so much as use Exploding Shot when the cooldown is up and use Serpent Sting with it falls off and Steady Shot otherwise. I *sometimes* get too much focus and dump a little extra with a single Arcane Shot.

I'm guessing if I went to my 80 hunter, I'd find it slightly more difficult to choose what Focus dumps I'd use and when... but at 29 it's pretty easy. :D

Mirra said:
So far (I have an 80 and a 62 hunter abandoned on other servers) my 29 Surv Hunter is basically Exploding Shot > Serpent Sting > Steady Shot > Steady Shot > Exploding Shot > Steady Shot > Steady Shot > Serpent Sting > Exploding Shot > Steady Shot > Steady Shot. Not really a rotation so much as use Exploding Shot when the cooldown is up and use Serpent Sting with it falls off and Steady Shot otherwise. I *sometimes* get too much focus and dump a little extra with a single Arcane Shot.

I'm guessing if I went to my 80 hunter, I'd find it slightly more difficult to choose what Focus dumps I'd use and when... but at 29 it's pretty easy. :D

lol wtf you get exploding shot at 29?? that would be neat

No Jup... you get it at level 10. Seriously.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#c

You hit level 10... choose a spec... get awesome abilities (Intimidation for Beast and Aimed Shot for Marks) plus your first talent point. Seriously... you should just play with the Talent Calculators a bit for the classes you were most familiar with. You'll be shocked. That said, it's actually pretty awesome and not *quite* as OP as you'd think. :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... jaaforyou/

ya level 8 lol but my bf cat ...thaibeast ... i am not with him now so i cannot play that. too bad i kill every boss in wow with his cat before so fun.

so i start new warlock because is now low time thailand and not so busy i can have time play again i hope so. and she gnome girl look like me :)

Words can't describe how much I despised gnomes lol. Gnome players seem to be prone to greifing for some reason lol.

If you see a gnome rogue you know, you fuckin KNOW you're gonna get cheap shotted the second you pull if you don't just go ahead and kill the fucker pre-emptively.

I play PvE so if you see my gnome mage, you're either safe or you've won the lottery by finding yourself in a BG on one of the rare occasions I've PvPed with him.

Now my Worgen Hunter I've been playing lately... I've been busy PvPing on her. I think I am going to be pretty close to 10k HKs once I hit 45 (she's 40 atm). My strategy has been to do dungeons for 2 levels once I hit a new bracket to get some gear upgrades and not be the LOWEST of levels in the BGs. Then I PvP the next 3 levels.

There is something very comforting about seeing a WoW thread on a forum for some reason. My main is the only one who looks decent on the armory but I'm going to keep her private, haha. I am currently leveling a rogue named Scarrlett purely for use to play with people online but outside of WoW. Once I get her up a bit I'll post her info.

Mmmm, now I'm home! YESSSS!

Tune into my show anytime to see my rooms background...mainly a huge WOW: Cataclysm cardboard cutout that I begged for from a gamestop :mrgreen: ;) I :h: Dragons. :drool:

Just when you'd almost forgotten about me, I return! Muhahaha!

Mirra said:
(I have an 80 and a 62 hunter abandoned on other servers)

This is no longer the case. That 80 hunter... well she's now an 85 hunter, is Marks spec, and does quite a bit of damage. Between the hunter and the priest, I seem to run some sort of raid 5-6 nights a week. And while Eilliana is helping increase the population of the endangered Female Dwarf, I've also been working on a female dwarf shaman with a name many would describe as quite fitting for me. :D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ana/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tic/simple

DAMNIT!!! Yall are gonna make me wanna play again!!! Its been a good year of no WoW. Granted....once youve tasted the crack you have to go back! So what is the new game Blizzard is coming out with. Been remodeling and Just now got my internet and TV back so Im way out of the Blizzard loop lol.

looks likely that the new patch will be released this week! :dance:

I've only been playing WoW for about a month but I love it..I retired from aion after playing 2 years and my friend got me into WoW.

I have an 85 troll priest (she use to be a blood elf, but i changed her.)

linky here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... bun/simple

I am currently working on a druid and I LOVE IT. haven't been playing my priest so much lately because i've been leveling my alt.

btw horde ftw

BarbieChuu said:
I've only been playing WoW for about a month but I love it..I retired from aion after playing 2 years and my friend got me into WoW.

linky here:

I am currently working on a druid and I LOVE IT. haven't been playing my priest so much lately because i've been leveling my alt.

btw horde ftw
I can actually see yours. I am a little confused so do you pvp,pve or both.Also looks like you need your gear gemed. I used to be an officer in a decent guild and I was always strict on enchants and gems. I can help you out with geming and enchanting if you want.

sxycherrypie said:
BarbieChuu said:

linky here:

btw horde ftw
I can actually see yours. I am a little confused so do you pvp,pve or both.Also looks like you need your gear gemed. I used to be an officer in a decent guild and I was always strict on enchants and gems. I can help you out with geming and enchanting if you want.

lol I barely play my priest anymore, but as you can see, I was working on tier 11 pvp gear for her. Once I got her to 85 all I did were BG's.
I play my druid now.

BarbieChuu said:
sxycherrypie said:
BarbieChuu said:

linky here:

btw horde ftw

lol I barely play my priest anymore, but as you can see, I was working on tier 11 pvp gear for her. Once I got her to 85 all I did were BG's.
I play my druid now.
Ahhh please say your on gorgonash.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.