AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wrongfully banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2023
Hello @punker barbie and everyone. Unfortunately last night my CB account got banned. It happened so quickly with no reason why and I had 23,000 tokens on there and this is my main source of income. I always did my best to follow all the rules and avoid this situation from happening. My Username is Destiny_Kitty41 and i just want some help to be able to reach my account again or at least my hard worked tokens. I absolutely loved this platform and I am truly so upset I got banned. Please Help me 🙏🏽

Attachments

• IMG_1205.jpeg
    IMG_1205.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 23
Hey, contact support at support@chaturbate.com, they are very kind. My stream was suspended two weeks ago because some dumb user said in a public chat while we were on c2c that he had a pet that kissed his ass. I did not remember to expel him and they banned him and that was very good but they also suspended me. Since then I wrote to support and indeed they told me that it had been because I was involved in animal abuse just because that user said that in my public chat while we were in c2c... at least they paid me almost 18,000 tokens that I had and I thank them immensely, but I had to spend the money on my father who got sick with Guillan Barrett syndrome so I ran out of money again and if I don't earn anything more in 5 days I will be homeless because I don't have to pay the rent. I ask @punker barbie to please help me and give me another chance. I worked more than 200 hours a month, I worked hard, some users have sent emails asking for mercy but they tell them to tell me to contact them and I write to chaturbate support but they don't answer my emails where I explain everything that happened and ask for mercy . please help me I have read the chaturbate rules several times if you give me another chance I will be immensely grateful...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[USUARIO=4828]@barbie punker[/USUARIO] Corrección de nombre de usuario su destino_kitty
Wow Good for you and @punker barbiete helped and you had your account again. Glad to hear it Here I do nothing but hope that @punker barbie and the Chaturbate team will forgive me and help me return to CB every time I come back from looking for a job The first thing I do is go in and see if they helped me and unsuspended my account.
[USUARIO=4828]@barbie punker[/USUARIO] Corrección de nombre de usuario su destino_kitty

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Username correction its destiny_kitty
Wow Good for you and @punker barbie helped you and you got your account back. I'm glad to hear that. Here I do nothing but hope that @punker barbie and the Chaturbate team forgive me and help me to return to CB every time I return from looking for work The first thing I do is go in and see if they helped me and unbanned my account MATTHEW_JOHNSON37

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.