AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WTF are you wearing!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2011
What do you like to wear on cam? Do you like to go sexy lingerie/outfits, casual, or push the girl-next-door appeal?

Disclaimer: I understand that I'm not a model. I'm putting myself into a hypothetical situation whereby should I be one, it would be my response to this thread.

If I were a model, I'd sport skinny jeans and a casual shirt - preferably with no bra. Or maybe just panties + a snorgtees tshirt. I do wonder.

hornygods said:
Disclaimer: I understand that I'm not a model. I'm putting myself into a hypothetical situation whereby should I be one, it would be my response to this thread.

If I were a model, I'd sport skinny jeans and a casual shirt - preferably with no bra. Or maybe just panties + a snorgtees tshirt. I do wonder.
:naughty: Dude, how DARE you hypothetically claim what you'd do if you were a model! :naughty:

Hmmm, I like to mix it up. I never wear full on outdoor clothing on cam though, it's just too restrictive and warm.
Sometimes a super sexy lingerie set. Sometimes a loose fitting tank with panties and thigh high socks, sometimes just a simple bra and panties set. Nudity is the most common outfit you are likely to find though.

JoleneJolene said:
Hmmm, I like to mix it up. I never wear full on outdoor clothing on cam though, it's just too restrictive and warm.
Sometimes a super sexy lingerie set. Sometimes a loose fitting tank with panties and thigh high socks, sometimes just a simple bra and panties set. Nudity is the most common outfit you are likely to find though.
You do look especially good in a birthday suit

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Usually a t-shirt or tank top, cute panties, and thigh high socks. But lately I've been mixing it up and wearing some actual lingerie sets.

It really depends on my mood. I've worn just electrical tape on cam in the past. It's a pain to do that full body. Usually, I'm lazy and I throw on a comfy t-shirt, stockings and panties. Sometimes I'll mix it up & wear a latex dress (my upgraded version of electrical tape get-up) with FM boots or heels. I'm kind of spastic with what I wear from day-to-day or night-to-night.

hornygods said:

I wore skinny jeans on cam once and it was a baaaad idea. They look good on, but getting them off is never attractive and is usually quite the struggle. Instead of being sexy it ended up being hundreds of people laughing at me squirming and writhing trying to peel the jeans off of my legs and over my feet.
What a disaster.
I usually wear comfy cotton things on cam. Thigh highs, a loose off the shoulder tshirt, and cute panties. I hate wearing bras because I like to tease with lots of underboob action.

Reactions: Jupiter551
NoelleBright said:
hornygods said:

I wore skinny jeans on cam once and it was a baaaad idea. They look good on, but getting them off is never attractive and is usually quite the struggle. Instead of being sexy it ended up being hundreds of people laughing at me squirming and writhing trying to peel the jeans off of my legs and over my feet.
What a disaster.
I usually wear comfy cotton things on cam. Thigh highs, a loose off the shoulder tshirt, and cute panties. I hate wearing bras because I like to tease with lots of underboob action.

i was not laughing at you that night just so you know, and you were right you looked amazing in those jeans but i think you are beautiful no matter what you are wearing

ShelterLight said:
I love to wear sexy fishnets or something very tight and form fitting to show off my figure :)

Question - Do you sport the fishnet lingerie that 'covers' your entire body, or the cheesy type that has a big gap for the crotch? I personally enjoy the former, but maybe that's just me. It brings about a level of mystique.

It depends on the outfit. Most fisnets are crotchless. I don't have any that cover except for a pair of leggings at the moment, but when I can afford to update my collection I would like to get my hands on a full body one that covers the crotch.

varies. often, as much crazy shit as I can while still being scantily clad. lots of stockings and socks and legwarmerz (sometimes like 4 tights even.) recently was gifted lots of bodystockings, crotchless and crotched, so I've been rocking those a LOT. i like to layer it up in weird ways so its fun to get undressed. lots of see thru things. also dresses !! I like dresses.

I have basically no lingerie which is totally wrong. I own one bra that fits and two more that look okay. honestly though, I'm an AA cup so wearing a bra is pretty pointless. I have lots of tights that I've cut the top off to turn into thigh-highs, and I wear them as bras/shirts a lot..... also I like to wear my wings, cuffs and furry boots. all the raver gear I have that I don't get to wear out to the grocery store, I wear on cam.

TL;DR.... see through and rainbows. bling, fuck.

missmeowmixx said:
varies. often, as much crazy shit as I can while still being scantily clad. lots of stockings and socks and legwarmerz (sometimes like 4 tights even.) recently was gifted lots of bodystockings, crotchless and crotched, so I've been rocking those a LOT. i like to layer it up in weird ways so its fun to get undressed. lots of see thru things. also dresses !! I like dresses.

I have basically no lingerie which is totally wrong. I own one bra that fits and two more that look okay. honestly though, I'm an AA cup so wearing a bra is pretty pointless. I have lots of tights that I've cut the top off to turn into thigh-highs, and I wear them as bras/shirts a lot..... also I like to wear my wings, cuffs and furry boots. all the raver gear I have that I don't get to wear out to the grocery store, I wear on cam.

TL;DR.... see through and rainbows. bling, fuck.

I have always loved overly complected clothing, so your layering has always appealed to me. I think the reason is that I like to imagine removing it all slowly, and the desire that entails.

Of course that day you just wore chocolate was fun too.

Attachments

• Capture_270.jpg
    Capture_270.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 219
when im being a good cam model i wear some sort of sexy outfit like a babydoll or lace slip or fishnet dress
when im being a fail model (ahem more often than not) i wear a hoodie and yoga pants mmm bb
im anemic though so im always cold! i can have my heat turned up and im still under a blanket or wearing a hoodie. as im typing this im under a thick blanket like a gramma. im glad i moved to arizona. this summer that wont be a problem lol

I wear all kinds of different things on cams
i love corsets and boy-shorts,cute little dresses, lingerie sets, tee-shirts and shorts, bra and undies, hoodie and boyshorts, cut up tee-shirts or sweatpants and a bra.
I like to mix it up oddly enough i have never gotten on cam fully dressed i might have to try that out some time.

i have huge problems with what i'm wearing on cam... i recently found out i like bright colours on me on cam.. but as far as lingerie or normal clothes goes.. NO CLUE!
sometimes i wear a skirt and top.. but i get sick of the skirt.. and pull it off
sometimes i apear in lingerie right away.. but getting paranoid of giving too much away..
i even did the transperant lingerie a few times... but i didnt like it...

A bra (push-up, preferably) and panty

Sometimes I'll wear my school girl outfit or my black/white striped prison outfit...something "fun" like that. :mrgreen:

Something I can strip out of that won't make me look like an idiot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.