AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ww3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always a possibility of war. the cold war was 30 years of possible ww3 between US and USSR.

Sweety, i think its best if you stay off of political news sites/forums/postings for while. Its good for your mental health.

i am a mom, thats why i am so panicated... i am fraid, i am worried... i am wird, got to talk with someone
lots of people are parents. i understand keeping a small human safe can be nerve-racking and super scary yet the most rewarding amazing experiences someone can experience.

you aren't weird, you are experiencing a real feeling of fear. for you and your baby, i think it would be best to talk to someone. sometimes it can be hard to cope with these real feelings especially when you have dependents.

nonprofit organization for helping sexworkers get mental health support

take care of yourself momma!

I am bit concerned for lady who lives in Ukraine but she kinda gave the impression she didnt live near the russian borders.

As far as I'm aware none of the girls I follow from russia are worrying more annoyed that putin is such a cunt.

As for world war 3? Well look at it this way, last cold war Russia was the ussr, now it doesnt have many allies in eastern europe, and the population in the country isnt as patriotic as it once was.
Putin knows if he launches nukes at anyone nato or otherwise then Russia will be fucked, so I cant see that happening unless he loses everything family included.

Unless u or your family live in ukraine I wouldnt worry just yet.
Just hope that things calm down for Ukraine's sake or that putin has a heart attack while him and steven seagal give each other a foot job.

Some really interesting statistics out there to put some context to our concerns.
For example, more Americans have died in car crashes since January 2000 than in both WW1 and WW2 combined. The numbers are 624,000 (and rising, sadly) versus 535,000.
While it's normal for people to have some fear of future events, very few of us give a moment's thought to getting in a car and going on a journey, or any other daily habit.
And in the US, the lifetime chance of dying in a car crash is statistically the same as dying from a fall. So please don't get concerned about driving either folks!

Last edited:
Some really interesting statistics out there to put some context to our concerns.
For example, more Americans have died in car crashes since January 2000 than in both WW1 and WW2 combined. The numbers are 624,000 (and rising, sadly) versus 535,000.
While it's normal for people to have some fear of future events, very few of us give a moment's thought to getting in a car and going on a journey, or any other daily habit.
And in the US, the lifetime chance of dying in a car crash is statistically the same as dying from a fall. So please don't get concerned about driving either folks!
Thats true! Although these kind of comparisons can be misleading sometimes. And compared to what other countries like Russia have endured, for America these wars were a cozy morning stroll. Having a war like this on your home soil is a completely different story. The American civil war was brutal but was a long time ago and there were times without fighting for weeks or even months. In the battle of the Somme 50.000 British soldiers died in a matter of a few hours. And it was it was only the beginning of a single battle lasting 4 months with almost every day fighting. 1.3 million people died there. And there were many other battles happening in the same time. WW1 is totally crazy if you look at it historically. And all because some genetically degenerated (incest) aristrocats thought they need a family fight.

anyoneelse afraid of this that is may happen, i am kinda panicated:((
There are a million ways we could all be dead tomorrow. Instead of fearing the unknown, focus on what you do have control over. Taking care of yourself.

It might be better to look at total deaths.

World War II casualties
World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. An estimated total of 70–85 million people perished, or about 3% of the 1940 world population
85,000,000 million over 6 years, an average 14,166,666 killed per year by ww II.

If there are 75,753,000,000 humans in the world today. Loosing 3% now, would be 2,272,590,000 people.
That like loosing everyone in north america, south america, and china combined.

The problem is that we've gotten much more efficient at killing. So 3% is probable a low number. If it's a war of machines, it could be much higher. And that's not considering the problems with nuclear war, which would probable be an extinction level event.

We are all just humans. We need to find better ways to share this planet. Because we've advanced to the point where we can destroy the planet. Which is a zero sum game.

Personally I'm 50/50 whether Biden or Putin is the 17 inch dick guy from the member WTF thread. Whoever it is, there is some impressive dick swinging mexican standoff going on.

bay GIF

17" dick...YIKES! 😱 Well use it to reach up on that top shelf (at Wegmans), and get me four of those Fruit Punch Gatorades, please. :) I can't reach them!

Last edited:
It might be better to look at total deaths.
Depends what you're trying to illustrate. We all know that 85.23% of statistics are made up, and 92.84% of those are irrelevant anyway.
But the intent was just to point out that we take risks every day without thinking about them, but when the media is full of doom-and-gloom speculation, we tend to get caught up in the fear of it all.
The only certainty in life is uncertainty and then (hopefully much, much later) death. No point spending much time worrying about either one, when you realise how risky it is just getting out of bed each morning.

Last edited:
No wonder the cam sites are overcrowded if the planet has 75 billion people living on it.

(Try 7.5 billion)
That's a bad time to misplace a 0. I stand corrected.:wasntme:

85,000,000 million over 6 years, an average 14,166,666 killed per year by ww II.

If there are 7,874,965,825 humans in the world today. Loosing 3% now, would be 236,248,974.
To put that in context that's like loosing everyone in Russia, and Egypt combined. Or about 2/3 of the US.

I don't think we should worry too much about traditional war. Even the Russians want to watch Netflix. And Communism is more or less confined to China now and they seem to think that business is more important. Although the Taiwan situation is kind of dangerous. If China marches in as they say they will we have a really big problem, not only because there is a complicated situation concerning alliances (the west has sided with Taiwan) but also because in Taiwan there is the biggest chip foundry producing 90% of the hi tech chips found in computers (Apple, AMD), cell phones (Qualcom = pretty much every cellphone except Samsung) and the like. Also 60% of the lo tech chips found in cars for example.
source (sorry german)

Added to the already very tense situation in that market that would be problematic and volatile. Also no one wants to piss off China. The Chinese have a strange loyality towards their government. If XI says "Don't buy German cars" suddenly 1.3 billion people stop buying German cars. But again that was the fault of European colonialism humiliating China transforming it from a very powerful country to nothing more than a bunch of opium smoking people. Now they want to do away with the humiliation and show everyone how powerful they are. If you look at investments they do in Africa its really mind blowing. I hope this doesn't come around as anti-chinese, I have nothing against the people, but I don't understand the culture and the politics even less. If I'd be Japanese I couldn't sleep well right now knowing what Japan did to the Chinese before and during WW2. #Nanjing Massacre

Very oversimplified.

But an attack on American soil won't happen unless Trump makes America grate again in 2024. Then I will personally swim over there and blow up Mt. Rushmore! Or Fill up the country with concrete and build some Tennis courts on top of it. Or Europe should send free weapons for everyone to the US and wait a week. :)

Hey ty all for trying to calm me... im in Romania, thats near ukrain and i can say i am panicated... you remember covid 19 start right.. mostly tsught us a joke but it seems is not ending to soon so thats why i m so stressed
totally understandable. covid really shook up lots of things. also with your location, totally understandable why you are having these fears. please try to take care of yourself! practice some self-care. take a long bath, paint your nails, do something you enjoy. im not saying not to ignore world happenings and be ignorant, just dont let it disrupt your life when its a worry.

hope today is a better one for you :h:

totally understandable. covid really shook up lots of things. also with your location, totally understandable why you are having these fears. please try to take care of yourself! practice some self-care. take a long bath, paint your nails, do something you enjoy. im not saying not to ignore world happenings and be ignorant, just dont let it disrupt your life when its a worry.

hope today is a better one for you :h:
ty for your advice, and for your time,i am trying to avoid socials, and media, still worried, but my heart is better now, i am not so panicated anymore , ty all

I don't think it is bound to happen anytime soon. The global marketplace is way way way too interlinked for a massive war to breal out without people losing money. USA's dependence on China and China's income from the USA are too strong to start a war.

I mean don't get me wrong the west will keep bombing countries like Afghanistan and Yemen. Will there be coupes? Definitely. But not a war. But hey, that's just my personal opinion being inexperienced and uninterested in politics and so on. Try to keep a good state of your mental health and don't overthink about it!

I don't think it is bound to happen anytime soon. The global marketplace is way way way too interlinked for a massive war to breal out without people losing money. USA's dependence on China and China's income from the USA are too strong to start a war.

I mean don't get me wrong the west will keep bombing countries like Afghanistan and Yemen. Will there be coupes? Definitely. But not a war. But hey, that's just my personal opinion being inexperienced and uninterested in politics and so on. Try to keep a good state of your mental health and don't overthink about it!
hey thank youu, this really helped my brain and changed my mood youre stuning

I am amaized how people think this situation will be easy solved !
I spoke to my grandmother today which its in Roumania , and had direct border with Ukraine, she heard all the bombs and saw the war planes fly all day!

She is old enough , and she catched the last war, the advice she gave me considering that i am not even living in Romania , its to pack my familly and move as far as i can from a possible war front as fast as i can , and then to stock up my home with all food i can, candles , lanterns , and eventually to choose to go live in villages with less population as possible , because in case of war the big citys are the first to be bombed.

Also you all must count because Romania now it will literaly become the military atack base of the Europe , its always at risk that you put yourself to sleep and never weak up . Only a fool may think now that staying in Romania it will be safe ! I do not know you all know that in the past Romania had to give up 2 regions to avoid to have all its population killed. Now there is NATO and EU troops , what would you think it will happend ?! Definatelly Russia will not bring us an bday cake and congrats us! They will boomb the hell out of us and breack all the agreements that were done in the past with so high sacrifices . Many of you dont know that Romania during the WW2 done agreements with Russia of peace and if they break now this agreement Romania its literally fucked. Also many of you have no ideea that this agreements are tighten every time there is a new gouvernement, every 4 years. . So just use your logic.. Romania now its forced to accept NATO condition and be the main military base , what do you think Russia will do to us ??!!! The gas from Romania its from Rusia, The gas source that Romania had before was sold years ago to Rusia to avoid conflict with them , so the country will be clearly poor as fuck ( more than it is ) bombed and you will kill to eat a pice of bread ! That already happend in the WW2 and it will happen now.

Even if the situation will not escale fast i dont know if you all realize how much the prices will raise in Romania due the all foreign military stoked there, Same will happend to Switzerland ( where i am ) due the Swiss neutral position, which Europe threaten it now if dont sustain Europe it will face consequences too. Even if with a miracle the conflicts ends here and the gas and other resources Romania have from Rusia will be accesible again , the Rusia of course will milk the hell out of our utility bills for the next 50-60 years , because we were against them. So either way the Romania its fucked and economically will be a dump hole where the money will have almoast no value , and will need again a radical 20-30 years to raise a little bit.

So my advice based what i will do and what my elders advice me counting they already lived this situation , and watching how the things are going is to get out of there as fast as you can , renew all the documents you can now like passport , birth certificates , have for safety ID and passport too for you and kid , and get out of there ! Do not forget the history always repeats and when does its always the worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.