AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yep, It's another "I'm in a relationship with a camgirl thread"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t really see any good point in doing this. I’d say almost every single guy that comes to this forum or any other place on the internet asking for advice about his relationship with a woman he met through a camsite or asking whether or not we think he is getting scammed, is actually getting love conned.

That’s not to say that there’s not genuine relationships that were started between a camgirl and a camsite member, but those genuine relationships are few and far between and I highly doubt that the men in those relationships are going on camgirl forums asking other camgirls their opinions, because if their relationship is genuine their girlfriend would make sure he felt secure in that relationship and wouldn’t give him reason to believe he was getting conned or doubt the validity of their relationship.

So, IMO, posting stories like this, even if they are true, does absolutely nothing to help these guys. In fact, it’s just going to give them false hope in their own “relationships“ or have them believing that it’s possible to get themselves a camgirl girlfriend, when the vast majority of camgirls are not interested at all in getting together with a member.

I saw that there's a similar thread right beneath THIS one, and I was like wow...alrighty then...

ACF.jpg

Probably...I don't know. It was years ago, and typed out to me in a private session. No, they weren't on camera.
today sure has increased my empathy for ya'll, and... it was pretty leveled already. that shit 🦆ed me up and it didn't even happen to me... and no kids of my own..

i know there are trolls, and hive-minds consisting of bored dumb immature anonymouses, but there are those 1 or 2 that aren't...

i'm gonna file this back, and research it later... it's a good topic.. it's a horrible topic but maybe there's a protocol.. along the lines of preparedness / steps to follow

I have to wonder if any of these camhosts or members realize they could cost the camhost her account permanently and she could lose her entire income. Blows my mind any host would risk that.

With Sesta/Fosta laws most sites will permanently ban anyone caught discussing meetings to protect the site from possible shutdown.

I give one warning, then if he persists I permanently ban anyone from my room who even hints at meeting me or talking outside the site.

I do agree that it's really, really important that other guys don't read this thread, and then get false hope
One moment, brb, traveling to Eastern Europe and/or South America to meet my camgirl soulmate. We did a virtual pinky promise that things were for realsies, so I know it's legit. Sure, I may have tipped for the virtual pinky promise and asked her what she thought of me in a big-tip tipnote, but I'm sure she would have said no if she didn't mean it. We communicate through broken google translate, but it's the thought that counts. :haha:

One moment, brb, traveling to Eastern Europe and/or South America to meet my camgirl soulmate. We did a virtual pinky promise that things were for realsies, so I know it's legit. Sure, I may have tipped for the virtual pinky promise and asked her what she thought of me in a big-tip tipnote, but I'm sure she would have said no if she didn't mean it. We communicate through broken google translate, but it's the thought that counts. :haha:

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Lotacylandian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Lotacylandian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$400,000,000,000,000.57. The Lotacylandian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Lotacylandian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Lotacylandian citizen to assist the Lotacylandian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Lotacylandia, in moving these funds out of Lotacylandia. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Lotacylandian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Lotacylandian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$400 billion and 6 cents of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Lotacylandian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Lotacylandian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Lotacylandia.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Lotacylandian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Lotacylandia.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 555-5785 Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Lotacylandian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Ah`doples Uhsende`mae Alumonez :call:

Not a model but I've got a question: How did you manage to bypass the travel ban due to covid? Were there any restrictions in place in your country or in South America?

Not a model but I've got a question: How did you manage to bypass the travel ban due to covid? Were there any restrictions in place in your country or in South America?
Colombia haven't had any restrictions or quarantine requirements on international travel since December or thereabouts, provided you land in one of the major airports and have a brand spanking new negative covid test. Domestic travel after landing was/is a different matter entirely. The wisdom of travelling to Colombia right now is perhaps questionable ...

(Yes, I checked)

I just found this site and this specific discussion because I am trying to sort things out in my head. My gf is a camgirl on cams.com. She's done it on and off for about 9 years. Some camgirls love their occupation -- I read plenty of comments in this thread to validate that, and that's great -- but my gf is not one of them. She is Romanian, where the economy is shit, so she cams out of necessity. That will be ending in a couple of weeks, though; her contract with her studio is coming to an and, and she has no desire to renew it. Her primary job, which she IS passionate about, is as a nurse in a children's hospital. What drew me to her four months ago was her smile, and yes, she is beautiful. But for as gorgeous as she is on the outside, she's breathtaking in her mind and heart. She's bright, sophisticated, educated, funny, quirky, and so very positive-minded. She has offered up so many details about her outlook on life, likes/dislikes, etc. that match my own -- certainly not 100% of the time, but damn close. She was drawn to me because I am a hopeless romantic who was drawn to her as a person, not just her exterior. Four months later, we are profoundly in love with each other. I so wish I could visit her, but because of the state of COVID, Americans are not permitted entry into Romania right now. So she offered to visit me instead. This is all the more amazing because she's never been on a plane, and only visited another country once in her life -- neighboring Bulgaria, whose border is just 2 hours from her apartment, lol. This should speak volumes; she is obtaining a passport, a US travel visa, and buying a plane ticket to come here. Any doubts I had about the authenticity of our relationship died a couple months ago.

What I struggle with now is the long-term picture. This transcends the discussion about her being a camgirl; this could apply to any couple from two distant countries who want to be together, irrespective of their occupations. We are both rooted in our lives, our families, and our communities. One or both of us will have to make a big change at some point so that we can be together long-term. I have no hestitation about moving to Romania, but for one important factor: my son. He's 17, still in highschool, and struggling with school and life in general. I can't leave him at this point. He and his mom get along very poorly; he needs his dad around. My gf knows this and supports me 100% in staying her for the time being... maybe a year or two? IDK. Implicitly, we both have done the obvious math; she's going to have to move her at least for now for us to be together. And she's open to that. I do feel bad that she's the one having to sacrifice, but I will return the favor tenfold once we are together. I've told her she's never been with someone who loves and takes care of their gf as fiercely as I do, and she's known and felt that from afar for months now.

Still readring? Okay, cool. You're invested. Her comes the reward... a healthy dose of insanity... ;)

I'm in the middle of a divorce. I won't bore you with details, but it's a 22-year marriage (25 together total). It's over. I asked for the divorce 2 months ago. Wait, didn't I say I've been with my gf for 4 months though? Yeah. I did. Judge away, lol, I don't care. My marriage died long ago; I just hadn't pulled the plug because we both adapted to complacency. Sad, but true. But then I met by gf, the very first night I visited her online. I had never even been to a cam site. I had never even heard the term "camgirl" before either. And I didn't spend on her. I just talked and asked questions, and remarked on how amazing her smile is, and how impressed I was with her personality and positivity. She reciprocated, and soon after, we started talking on WhatsApp, having exclusive cybersex, and getting to know each other more and more. Soon, "L bombs" were exchanged. And within a short time, we both knew we wanted to be together long-term. The conversation is no longer about "for now"; it's about "forever".

Guys, she's coming next month. I'm crawling out of my skin with excitement. She means everything to me, and I mean everything to her. We are both ready to be together and just let the world around us melt away. I will be officially divorced by this summer, but functionally, I already am; my soon-to-be-ex and I have signed a marriage dissolution agreement and split up all our assets. I am ready. My gf is ready. And now, are you ready for the biggest midfuck of them all? Okay. You better sit down.

My gf and I have both been insecure, fearful we might lose each other. The reasons are plentiful, but they are all stupid, and we both know it. I'm not leaving her; she's not leaving me. But still, occasional concerns have cropped up. She voiced one about a week ago, and I did all I could to explain I'm with her 100% and not interested in anyone else. But she remained a little skeptical, so I pulled out the big guns and admitted something to her that I'll now reveal to you guys, too. I daydream a lot. A LOT. Mostly about meeting my gf, spending time with her, building a life together, etc. Once recurring daydream I have is about her first visit here, which is less than six weeks from now. I see myself standing in the airport entryway, watching with excitement after her plane deboards. I see her from a distance, walking down the long hallway, past the TSA checkpoint, pulling her luggage. She sees me and started beaming. Her paces quickens, and the next thing you know, we collide in a massive, tight hug. There are tears. We kiss. It's intense. It's overdue, so yes, very intense. And then it happens. I am overwhelmed by the moment, and I know I want nothing more than this woman in my life for the rest of my days on this planet. So I drop to me knee in front of her, right there in the airport entryway. People stop because they see this happen and they suspect what's coming. And it does. I stream some impromptu explanation to my gf about what she means to me -- unscripted, because that's just how I roll -- and right then, right there, in that intense moment, I ask her to marry me. Her smile widens, along with her eyes, and she starts nodded emphatically. Amid tears of happiness, she says, "Yes, of course!" and a few smiling passersby smile and even clap.

I told my gf about this fantasy scenario I keep playing again and again in my head. I told her as proof positive that she has nothing to worry about me leaving her; if anything, I said, I realized this crazy thought probably sounded a bit much, and too soon, lol. But then something amazing happened. She said -- and I quote -- "DO IT!!!!! I would LOVE to be your wife!!!!!"

Friends, what a life. Six weeks. Two people, coming together from a third the way around the world. Her English is a challenge. My Romanian sucks. But our souls speak the same language fluently. This is going to happen. I need to start ring shopping soon. Wish me luck. I'll report back.

Oh, quick note. Yeah, we're both deeply crazy. Don't try to talk me out of this; it will do no good. But I don't recommend this kind of extreme effort for most people. Just those of you who live out loud and enjoy a lifelong level of uncontrolled feels and zaniness like my gf and I both have. It's not for the timid; we're crazy. And we're in love. And we're crazy in love.

Fin.

It's not for the timid; we're crazy. And we're in love. And we're crazy in love.

Fin.

Dammit, now you're gonna have that Beyonce song stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. :giggle:

Reactions: GoddessV and lotacy
Hahaha! I didn’t even think about that, but damnit, now it’s stuck in MY head, too! 🤣

The only CD of hers I've ever owned. I've always thought that CD cover photo was gorgeous!

I just found this site and this specific discussion because I am trying to sort things out in my head. My gf is a camgirl on cams.com. She's done it on and off for about 9 years. Some camgirls love their occupation -- I read plenty of comments in this thread to validate that, and that's great -- but my gf is not one of them. She is Romanian, where the economy is shit, so she cams out of necessity. That will be ending in a couple of weeks, though; her contract with her studio is coming to an and, and she has no desire to renew it. Her primary job, which she IS passionate about, is as a nurse in a children's hospital. What drew me to her four months ago was her smile, and yes, she is beautiful. But for as gorgeous as she is on the outside, she's breathtaking in her mind and heart. She's bright, sophisticated, educated, funny, quirky, and so very positive-minded. She has offered up so many details about her outlook on life, likes/dislikes, etc. that match my own -- certainly not 100% of the time, but damn close. She was drawn to me because I am a hopeless romantic who was drawn to her as a person, not just her exterior. Four months later, we are profoundly in love with each other. I so wish I could visit her, but because of the state of COVID, Americans are not permitted entry into Romania right now. So she offered to visit me instead. This is all the more amazing because she's never been on a plane, and only visited another country once in her life -- neighboring Bulgaria, whose border is just 2 hours from her apartment, lol. This should speak volumes; she is obtaining a passport, a US travel visa, and buying a plane ticket to come here. Any doubts I had about the authenticity of our relationship died a couple months ago.

What I struggle with now is the long-term picture. This transcends the discussion about her being a camgirl; this could apply to any couple from two distant countries who want to be together, irrespective of their occupations. We are both rooted in our lives, our families, and our communities. One or both of us will have to make a big change at some point so that we can be together long-term. I have no hestitation about moving to Romania, but for one important factor: my son. He's 17, still in highschool, and struggling with school and life in general. I can't leave him at this point. He and his mom get along very poorly; he needs his dad around. My gf knows this and supports me 100% in staying her for the time being... maybe a year or two? IDK. Implicitly, we both have done the obvious math; she's going to have to move her at least for now for us to be together. And she's open to that. I do feel bad that she's the one having to sacrifice, but I will return the favor tenfold once we are together. I've told her she's never been with someone who loves and takes care of their gf as fiercely as I do, and she's known and felt that from afar for months now.

Still readring? Okay, cool. You're invested. Her comes the reward... a healthy dose of insanity... ;)

I'm in the middle of a divorce. I won't bore you with details, but it's a 22-year marriage (25 together total). It's over. I asked for the divorce 2 months ago. Wait, didn't I say I've been with my gf for 4 months though? Yeah. I did. Judge away, lol, I don't care. My marriage died long ago; I just hadn't pulled the plug because we both adapted to complacency. Sad, but true. But then I met by gf, the very first night I visited her online. I had never even been to a cam site. I had never even heard the term "camgirl" before either. And I didn't spend on her. I just talked and asked questions, and remarked on how amazing her smile is, and how impressed I was with her personality and positivity. She reciprocated, and soon after, we started talking on WhatsApp, having exclusive cybersex, and getting to know each other more and more. Soon, "L bombs" were exchanged. And within a short time, we both knew we wanted to be together long-term. The conversation is no longer about "for now"; it's about "forever".

Guys, she's coming next month. I'm crawling out of my skin with excitement. She means everything to me, and I mean everything to her. We are both ready to be together and just let the world around us melt away. I will be officially divorced by this summer, but functionally, I already am; my soon-to-be-ex and I have signed a marriage dissolution agreement and split up all our assets. I am ready. My gf is ready. And now, are you ready for the biggest midfuck of them all? Okay. You better sit down.

My gf and I have both been insecure, fearful we might lose each other. The reasons are plentiful, but they are all stupid, and we both know it. I'm not leaving her; she's not leaving me. But still, occasional concerns have cropped up. She voiced one about a week ago, and I did all I could to explain I'm with her 100% and not interested in anyone else. But she remained a little skeptical, so I pulled out the big guns and admitted something to her that I'll now reveal to you guys, too. I daydream a lot. A LOT. Mostly about meeting my gf, spending time with her, building a life together, etc. Once recurring daydream I have is about her first visit here, which is less than six weeks from now. I see myself standing in the airport entryway, watching with excitement after her plane deboards. I see her from a distance, walking down the long hallway, past the TSA checkpoint, pulling her luggage. She sees me and started beaming. Her paces quickens, and the next thing you know, we collide in a massive, tight hug. There are tears. We kiss. It's intense. It's overdue, so yes, very intense. And then it happens. I am overwhelmed by the moment, and I know I want nothing more than this woman in my life for the rest of my days on this planet. So I drop to me knee in front of her, right there in the airport entryway. People stop because they see this happen and they suspect what's coming. And it does. I stream some impromptu explanation to my gf about what she means to me -- unscripted, because that's just how I roll -- and right then, right there, in that intense moment, I ask her to marry me. Her smile widens, along with her eyes, and she starts nodded emphatically. Amid tears of happiness, she says, "Yes, of course!" and a few smiling passersby smile and even clap.

I told my gf about this fantasy scenario I keep playing again and again in my head. I told her as proof positive that she has nothing to worry about me leaving her; if anything, I said, I realized this crazy thought probably sounded a bit much, and too soon, lol. But then something amazing happened. She said -- and I quote -- "DO IT!!!!! I would LOVE to be your wife!!!!!"

Friends, what a life. Six weeks. Two people, coming together from a third the way around the world. Her English is a challenge. My Romanian sucks. But our souls speak the same language fluently. This is going to happen. I need to start ring shopping soon. Wish me luck. I'll report back.

Oh, quick note. Yeah, we're both deeply crazy. Don't try to talk me out of this; it will do no good. But I don't recommend this kind of extreme effort for most people. Just those of you who live out loud and enjoy a lifelong level of uncontrolled feels and zaniness like my gf and I both have. It's not for the timid; we're crazy. And we're in love. And we're crazy in love.

Fin.
cant wait to watch your episode of 90 day fiance too.

Fin.
I know exactly how you feel, dawg. And I genuinely hope it works out for you for the most selfish of reasons. I hope I have a day like that but it’s impossible for me not to feel completely insane thinking it’s going to happen.

please do report back.

People who are in loving, healthy and secure relationships generally don’t feel the need to post elaborate details about their relationship online to seemingly gain approval, validation or attention from internet strangers.

This is typically true even in “vanilla” relationships, but especially between a sex worker and a former(?) client.

Whenever I see these posts I’m thinking either the guy lowkey knows he is getting scammed and wants some sort of validation, or the guy is making it up to get attention.

My guess is that this falls in the latter category. But hey, if I’m wrong, congrats?

/twocents
I have to first acknowledge that what I’m about to say is coming from a defensive place, as I’m in a similiar scenario as this dude and came here to get some opinions.

It’s easy to make broad generalizations about what a “healthy” relationship should look like, but the reality is that looks can be deceiving. I’ve had what seemed like perfect relationships end for some of the most mundane reasons. I’ve had friends in what seemed like perfect relationships get cheated on or cheated on their partner. Love is always a risk and the reality is that people are not always deserving of the trust we give them.

It’s also frustrating to get such jaded opinions from somebody that is part of a community that is meant for discussion. I came here to ask for opinions not for attention, but because I know people here have a lot more knowledge and experience than I do. And much like the dude that started this thread, I tried to give a lot of details for context so that said people with more knowledge could give me their most informed opinion.

All that being said, this story might get boring to some because they’ve seen it so many times before. But for a lot of us, it’s the first (and hopefully only) time we’ve gone through it. I’m a relatively handsome guy in my early 30’s with a good job. It’s not difficult for me to get dates when we’re not mid-pandemic. But with a little over a year of not dating, I turned to some cam sites for more interaction than traditional porn offers. And now I’m a straight man that feels something very much resembling love for a young man that lives a few thousand miles away from me.

I see it as a testament to how weird life can be. So people like us come here because we know that our thinking could be muddled and our judgement can be clouded.

I don’t fully trust this person that I have such emotions for. But it would be no different for someone I’ve dated irl. I have intimacy anxiety disorder stemming from a lot of childhood abuse and it’s been a really tough thing for me to trust a romantic partner. It’s something I’ve done a lot of work to address, but even still, it can be really tough. That doesn’t make me an idiot and it doesn’t mean I’m seeking attention. I’m just speaking my truth.

So I suggest you consider being a little kinder in your assessments. If it’s a boring topic for you, don’t waste your time. But accusing people of lying for attention or essentially calling them pathetic idiots is not very constructive for anyone. Fair?

I have to first acknowledge that what I’m about to say is coming from a defensive place, as I’m in a similiar scenario as this dude and came here to get some opinions.

It’s easy to make broad generalizations about what a “healthy” relationship should look like, but the reality is that looks can be deceiving. I’ve had what seemed like perfect relationships end for some of the most mundane reasons. I’ve had friends in what seemed like perfect relationships get cheated on or cheated on their partner. Love is always a risk and the reality is that people are not always deserving of the trust we give them.

It’s also frustrating to get such jaded opinions from somebody that is part of a community that is meant for discussion. I came here to ask for opinions not for attention, but because I know people here have a lot more knowledge and experience than I do. And much like the dude that started this thread, I tried to give a lot of details for context so that said people with more knowledge could give me their most informed opinion.

All that being said, this story might get boring to some because they’ve seen it so many times before. But for a lot of us, it’s the first (and hopefully only) time we’ve gone through it. I’m a relatively handsome guy in my early 30’s with a good job. It’s not difficult for me to get dates when we’re not mid-pandemic. But with a little over a year of not dating, I turned to some cam sites for more interaction than traditional porn offers. And now I’m a straight man that feels something very much resembling love for a young man that lives a few thousand miles away from me.

I see it as a testament to how weird life can be. So people like us come here because we know that our thinking could be muddled and our judgement can be clouded.

I don’t fully trust this person that I have such emotions for. But it would be no different for someone I’ve dated irl. I have intimacy anxiety disorder stemming from a lot of childhood abuse and it’s been a really tough thing for me to trust a romantic partner. It’s something I’ve done a lot of work to address, but even still, it can be really tough. That doesn’t make me an idiot and it doesn’t mean I’m seeking attention. I’m just speaking my truth.

So I suggest you consider being a little kinder in your assessments. If it’s a boring topic for you, don’t waste your time. But accusing people of lying for attention or essentially calling them pathetic idiots is not very constructive for anyone. Fair?
I think you'd have to understand the greater history and context of this forum before judging Marceline's response. Recently, yes, there have been a lot of new really genuine, and super cool members. However for a lot of the past year there have been a lot of trolls, and people who immediately turn abusive and insulting (when we don't agree with them on things).

She acknowledged she might be wrong, but simply expressed some suspicion. Not everyone who comes here has been genuine, as you sound to be. People such as Marceline have given them a ton of time and attention, just to get metaphorically kicked in the teeth. I can understand 100% why she would be suspicious. It's really cool that some genuine people, such as yourself are showing up to the table though, makes interacting way more gratifying.

I think you'd have to understand the greater history and context of this forum before judging Marceline's response. Recently, yes, there have been a lot of new really genuine, and super cool members. However for a lot of the past year there have been a lot of trolls, and people who immediately turn abusive and insulting (when we don't agree with them on things).

She acknowledged she might be wrong, but simply expressed some suspicion. Not everyone who comes here has been genuine, as you sound to be. People such as Marceline have given them a ton of time and attention, just to get metaphorically kicked in the teeth. I can understand 100% why she would be suspicious.
That’s definitely worth considering. And that’s why I mentioned the idea of being jaded. It’s a really tough position to be in to feel this confused and conflicted and it’s certainly not something that is necessarily easy to share, regardless of anonymity. I don’t think I was particularly scathing. Trolls suck. And at the same time, it’s a lot worse when a handful of trolls destroy someone’s ability to empathize with someone that is in pain. As I’ve said in past posts, I understand the inclination to think someone that is in this position is being ridiculous. I would have always thought that until I found myself in that spot.

It’s a really difficult thing to find someone to talk about it with. I don’t speak with my family and I will only share certain details with my closest friends, for fear of how they would see me. My friends are good people and I know their hearts would be in the right place, but I could definitely see how me telling them that one of their best friends, that they’ve known for 20 years as a functionally dating straight man, now thinks he’s in love with a gay sex worker from Colombia during what will come to be known as historically the most lonely year of all time. They’ll mean well, but they’ll be worried. And I understand that skepticism. As I’ve said, I’ve very skeptical myself.

So I, like many others don’t have a lot of places to turn to. And we come on here and there’s a pretty high level of vulnerability when we’re sharing our story because we know what the general consensus is going to be. But what better place is there for this kind of discussion?

I don’t think she’s a bad person for her response. And I can see how having a bunch of chumps parading through for a laugh can be annoying.

Couples that are always posting online about how amazing their relationship is are usually compensating for something lacking in that relationship and the attention their relationship gets from people online make them feel better about the relationship that they are in. That's not me being "jaded", that's me stating something that I believe to be true from seeing it happen with multiple people I know irl, and from also doing this myself in my first long term relationship.

Now, you need to take into consideration that this thread is on an adult community forum. Cam models and people in the adult industry are used to people lying to get their attention to feed into whatever fetish they have. I can't speak for every cam model, I can only speak for myself. Whenever I see a cam member saying stuff like OP did, I am going to approach it with suspicion. It's not entirely believable, and this was posted around a time when multiple other threads were popping up by new users who were bragging on themselves and how cam models were so in love with them. To someone who has been in the industry for years it seems like what I said before, someone lying to get attention, because attention from cam models makes their dicks hard and they don't want to pay for that attention. I'm not about to feed into someone's fetish for free when it's my job to get paid for just that. If I think the person posting is genuine, I will give genuine advice. In this case, I saw it as either someone trying to get validation or someone lying for attention. OP didn't even ask a question, he just said "skeptics have at it". So, as a skeptic, I had at it.

I don't need to be "kinder in my assessments" just to appease someone's delicate sensibilities. I most certainly don't need to modify the way I talk because someone on the internet thinks I'm being too blunt or "mean", and I definitely don't, nor will I, coddle a grown ass man.

And, I most certainly didn't call anyone a "pathetic idiot" nor did I even imply it. That's you, OFFICIALidiot, projecting your shit onto me. Or just trying to start something over a post I made almost a month ago that wasn't even directed at you. Also, I just looked at your post history, and your first post here was about falling for a female model, now you're changing your story to a male model? Honestly, I wasn't suspicious of you and didn't think you were a troll before, but now I do.

nor will I, coddle a grown ass man.
HALLELUJAH!! There is such a huge expectation for coddling that it is unbelievable. Such a HUGE turn-off.

OFFICIALidiot, it does seem a lot like you are projecting. There were a few things you have said now, that Marceline straight up didn't do in this thread, nor in her response to you. And tbh now I'm thinking you're probably a troll too, since it really doesn't make a ton of sense, and is really tangential.

Last edited:
Couples that are always posting online about how amazing their relationship is are usually compensating for something lacking in that relationship and the attention their relationship gets from people online make them feel better about the relationship that they are in. That's not me being "jaded", that's me stating something that I believe to be true from seeing it happen with multiple people I know irl, and from also doing this myself in my first long term relationship.

Now, you need to take into consideration that this thread is on an adult community forum. Cam models and people in the adult industry are used to people lying to get their attention to feed into whatever fetish they have. I can't speak for every cam model, I can only speak for myself. Whenever I see a cam member saying stuff like OP did, I am going to approach it with suspicion. It's not entirely believable, and this was posted around a time when multiple other threads were popping up by new users who were bragging on themselves and how cam models were so in love with them. To someone who has been in the industry for years it seems like what I said before, someone lying to get attention, because attention from cam models makes their dicks hard and they don't want to pay for that attention. I'm not about to feed into someone's fetish for free when it's my job to get paid for just that. If I think the person posting is genuine, I will give genuine advice. In this case, I saw it as either someone trying to get validation or someone lying for attention. OP didn't even ask a question, he just said "skeptics have at it". So, as a skeptic, I had at it.

I don't need to be "kinder in my assessments" just to appease someone's delicate sensibilities. I most certainly don't need to modify the way I talk because someone on the internet thinks I'm being too blunt or "mean", and I definitely don't, nor will I, coddle a grown ass man.

And, I most certainly didn't call anyone a "pathetic idiot" nor did I even imply it. That's you, OFFICIALidiot, projecting your shit onto me. Or just trying to start something over a post I made almost a month ago that wasn't even directed at you. Also, I just looked at your post history, and your first post here was about falling for a female model, now you're changing your story to a male model? Honestly, I wasn't suspicious of you and didn't think you were a troll before, but now I do.
I think you and I are coming from the same place but it just looks a lot different from our personal perspectives. I admittedly had no idea that trolling was such a problem here as I am very new. And you definitely see this from a different angle from having a model’s perspective.

I’m not asking you to coddle a grown man. And I don’t have the same bullshit detector that you do based on your experience.

but I wasn’t projecting. Sure, perhaps I put words in your mouth by saying “pathetic idiot” but that is essentially what that first option you listed equates to.

as for my personal story, yeah, it’s fucking complicated. I met my model under the presumption that she was a trans woman. I had my suspicions that she may not actually be trans but I’m not the goddamn trans police. After getting to know her well enough that it didn’t feel completely inappropriate, I mentioned to her that I’ve seen guys on cam sites that pretend to be trans because it might find them a better niche since there is generally less competition. At that point, we were already friends on social media and it was pretty obvious to me that she was not living openly as a trans person.

She was worried that I was scared of “being gay.” I told her that I truly don’t care about those types of labels. I have only ever had sex with cis women. But a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, cis or trans. I just have never been physically attracted to a man. At that point, her gender did not matter to me. But I want her to be who she is and I don’t want to misgender her. She said that (her trans name) is a part of who she is and she likes when I feminize her. And that was good enough for me. We haven’t talked about it since. I call her by her birth name but other than that, I always feminize her. That part didn’t seem worth mentioning. I did have some members reach out to me via pm after my initial post and I did reveal to them that I was posting about a trans model.

that’s a long way of saying I get where you’re coming from. And I fully acknowledge that there’s a lot of shit I don’t know about. That’s why I’m here. I didn’t know that trolling cam models is such a fetish for certain people. It’s just, the impression that I’ve gotten from this forum is that it’s a relatively friendly community with a lot of genuine people. And while maybe I can’t spot the type of user that is trying to engage with less than reputable intentions, I can feel their pain (even if it’s a lie) because I’m dealing with it myself.

so, I hope there are no hard feelings. I wasn’t being malicious in my post but I think you may have misunderstood it the same way I misunderstood yours.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
HALLELUJAH!! There is such a huge expectation for coddling that it is unbelievable. Such a HUGE turn-off.

OFFICIALidiot, it does seem a lot like you are projecting. There were a few things you have said now, that Marceline straight up didn't do in this thread, nor in her response to you. And tbh now I'm thinking you're probably a troll too, since it really doesn't make a ton of sense, and is really tangential.
I’m not going to try to convince you that I’m not a troll, because I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I just personally don’t understand the psychology of that sort of behavior.

as for my initial response, it’s fine if people don’t agree with it. Take any topic under the sun, people are going to have opposite takes regardless of how logical they each believe their personal opinion to be.

as I said, I may have changed the wording a little, but that’s just because that how her post reads to me. I’m not a bad personas I’m not a troll. I’m just looking at this from a different angle than she is.

But accusing people of lying for attention or essentially calling them pathetic idiots is not very constructive for anyone.
bb we don't do that for free.

if you want me to call you a pathetic idiot, sure!
audritwo.cammodels.com

as I said, I may have changed the wording a little, but that’s just because that how her post reads to me. I’m not a bad personas I’m not a troll. I’m just looking at this from a different angle than she is.
OK, fair enough the timing of your post and the tone just seem a bit strange that's all.

as for my initial response, it’s fine if people don’t agree with it. Take any topic under the sun, people are going to have opposite takes regardless of how logical they each believe their personal opinion to be.
Yes, but it's a fact that she was merely expressing some suspicion, and never said that anyone was pathetic or an idiot. That was you making inferences and reading between the lines. That is not a difference of opinions, that is plain, printed fact for anyone to see. She even says at the end "but hey, if I'm wrong, congrats". It just seems like you're mad about something and trying to jump all over her for an old post that wasn't even in your thread or about your situation. On top of that, you have eluded twice to kindness and empathy, which reads as a low-key character attack There is no place in her initial posts where there is space for such inferences about her character, without making a huge leap. So it really seems very weird. Just being straight with you.

If you are talking about another thread, with another post you don't like, then you should be clear on that. Instead of low-key attacking Marceline's character, and then talking patronizingly to her about kindness. This is such a fucking snoozefest, but I feel the need to be really clear with you, because I hate when people get tangential and go off the deep end with inferences and unfounded conclusions. If you think you are a pathetic idiot (as both your odd conclusions and choice of screen name seem to indicate), then I'm sorry, but that's your own internal issue.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm done with this conversation because I feel like I am pointing out what is clear as day and beyond obvious, which is simultaneously both bewildering and irritating. Good night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marceline
but I wasn’t projecting. Sure, perhaps I put words in your mouth by saying “pathetic idiot” but that is essentially what that first option you listed equates to.

No, it doesn’t. I already explained it and I’m not doing it again. Either you are terrible at reading comprehension or you read what you wanted to read. There’s many more comments on other threads similar to this one that you can make an easier leap to believing that they are lowkey calling the OP a pathetic idiot. Not that anyone has actually come out and said something like that on here, to my knowledge.

Considering you came out of left field to comment on this old post of mine, that again, was not even directed at you, I can only assume that you actually want me to call you a pathetic idiot. Especially with your interesting choice for a username. And that’s why you keep posting your whole love story, which I honestly don’t care about at all. Like I said, I don’t do fetish chat for free and even if you wanted to pay for me to call you a pathetic idiot or whatever, I just don’t feel like it. So, if that’s what you’re looking for, refer to @AudriTwo ‘s post with her cam link and make sure to tip her well for the humiliation show. Otherwise, I’m out.

cant wait to watch your episode of 90 day fiance too.

Actually the first two stories here really made me think of that crazy season of 90 day fiance - the first story made me think of Rosemarie and Ed, how she was always making him talk to her kid to guilt trip him into being "the father." And the second one reminded me of Lana and David, when she kept saying she would meet up with him and then would ditch at the last second.

Anyways, I actually wrote out a whole reply to this, but in the interest of *not* encouraging customers to use SWers as free therapists, ima keep it to myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.